• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"Got it!" Solace said as she smiled and looked at the window as she was hearing wind blowing in. Soon a gust of wind rushed her blowing up her skirt a bit. She held her skirt down to prevent it from being seen. "Gah... What was that wind just now..."

Emilie looked at the window. "Probably just another student causing mischief. "

Emilie looked at the window. "Probably just another student causing mischief. "

"Tch, if it really was a student and it was on purpose, I would've just bolted now and beat em over their head." She said blushing slightly before letting go of her skirt. Maybe she should start wearing shorts now.

"Tch, if it really was a student and it was on purpose, I would've just bolted now and beat em over their head." She said blushing slightly before letting go of her skirt. Maybe she should start wearing shorts now.

Emilie shrugged. "Then I haven't the foggiest.." She then sighed and got up to go to the window. "Erm. You don't have to stay if you don't want. I mean, its not like you were sent here after all.. But I do enjoy the company." She smiled and looked out the window. 

Emilie shrugged. "Then I haven't the foggiest.." She then sighed and got up to go to the window. "Erm. You don't have to stay if you don't want. I mean, its not like you were sent here after all.. But I do enjoy the company." She smiled and looked out the window. 

"Kay. Guess I'll get out the way I came in." She said before getting up and running towards the window and jumping out of it. Quickly, her dynamos appeared as she used them to levitate in the air and ride them down as if it was a hover board.

"Kay. Guess I'll get out the way I came in." She said before getting up and running towards the window and jumping out of it. Quickly, her dynamos appeared as she used them to levitate in the air and ride them down as if it was a hover board.

Emilie leaned out the window and waved. "Visit me again yea? Though- Next time try the door!" She smiled and shook her head. This decision was a good one. She was glad she decided to come back to a magical community.

Emilie leaned out the window and waved. "Visit me again yea? Though- Next time try the door!" She smiled and shook her head. This decision was a good one. She was glad she decided to come back to a magical community.

Soon Solace just landed in a tree near the courtyard. Moments later, she dropped out of the tree as if she was fine. And then began going about her day. (End?)

Soon Solace just landed in a tree near the courtyard. Moments later, she dropped out of the tree as if she was fine. And then began going about her day. (End?)

((yup. seems so.))

Emilie sighed and let her smile slowly drop. She receded back into her office and closed the window- ensuring the lock was fastened. She started another log, this time on the girl she'd just finished meeting. 

jinx move as she look up at him and look at her dress get wet "hey no fair!" she said as she come face to face with a door "u told me to get in the office and now u take me out?!" she said as she kick the door and electricity flow onto her. she put her arms around her shoulder as she shiver "so cold... why would he even unleash his power ahahahahahahahh" she said as she giggle and place her arms over to her hips "none the less it was weally refreshing and wather with electricity oh i must be falling in love its such a great combination!" she said with hearts in her eyes

about a moment she saw a girl running "hu? aye wait u seem familiar!" she said with a wide smile as she laugh and follow her to the library "HELLO THERE!" she said with a wide grin

@Leo Radomir @Zeldafangirl

jak take the teddy bear and laugh "oh it was really cute after all ahahahhahah!" he said as he hold the teddy bear and walk around the school "hmmm... what to do in this place" he said with a wide grin "there should be interesting to do" he mumble with a laugh as he walk around the place and got inside an office "hello ahahahahahha!"

@Leo Radomir @Eternal Dragonchild

Raiven squeaked when Reno shoved her through the portal before muttering something about Hell and it being safer. She wrapped her arms around her boyfriend, dragging him along to her room before pushing him onto her bed 

"Don't worry guys, I'll keep an eye on him, it's physically impossible to actually electrocute me" She shut the door before snuggling into bed alongside Arcus, nose resting at the crook of his neck "We're alone now" she whispered softly.

Hanako had been in the middle of changing her shirt when Reno entered. She screamed and flung herold top at him as she covered up

"Get OUT" she started looking for other things to throw at him

@ShadowSaber331

@Anyone Online

@Leo Radomir

Arcus still had a look of pure rage on his face, and electricity sparked off of his body still. He didn't even register that Raiven was cuddling him. He was still trying to process the fact that he himself was the cause for all the time something happened to his loved ones. Eventually Arcus's body just quit, and tears started flowing from his eyes. All of his pent up emotions were coming out. He tried to stop, but he just kept crying.

@Eternal Dragonchild

Last edited by a moderator:
Raiven nuzzled closer like a puppy, she wrapped herself around him as she pressed herself against his waist  "Arcy, we're alone right now" She hinted towards him heavily 

"Do you want to have some candy?" She asked, stroking his cheek with her thumb

@Anyone Online

Arcus turned and looked towards Raiven. The way she basically told him to kiss her was a moving point to Arcus. He needed to protect his baby girl. "Maybe in a little bit." Arcus leaned up and kissed Raiven softly on the lips. "I want you to take control right now." Arcus said as he kissed Raiven again befroe he laid back down on her bed.

@Eternal Dragonchild

Raiven nodded, sitting on his waist as she removed her shirt "Are you sure you want to do this right now?" she asked as she leant forwards to kiss him "I'll make us some tea if you want" 

Raiven smiled, her small and delicate figure backlit from the lamp in her room as she pressed a kiss to him.

@Anyone Online

I just want to be with you Raiven." Arcus said as he stuttered, and tried to deepen the kiss a little. He laid there giving Raiven permission to do whatever she wanted to do to him. Arcus didn't know why, but he felt like he couldn't protect himself. "I mean I am Arcus DarkTower now." He said as he kissed Raiven back.

"Ok. We can make love later, when we're both rested and I've had a shower" She laid down in his arms, slithering out of her trousers as she did so. "We can sleep for a while, do you wanna get out of what you're wearing so it doesn't get crumpled, I could use the closeness too."

She  deepened the kiss, flicking her tongue around his mouth 

@Anyone Online

"Gah, hey, sorry, I didn't see where the portal lead too," he shouted as he frantically waved his arms. He didn't know why he forgot to check, but having experienced Clair crushing his leg once was enough for him to get the hell out of there without a second thought. "I was trying to escape being obliterated by Clair's uncontrollable powers, and Homura's caught in the middle of it."

@Eternal Dragonchild

Arcus got up and took off his shirt, making sure to make it painful for Raiven to watch. He then took off his pants, and laid back down on the bed with Raiven. He opened his arms to let Raiven snuggle into his arms. Arcus was already blushing from being practically naked next to the same Raiven. "W...why are we practically naked Raiven??" Arcus asked stuttering from embarrassment. 

"Makes me feel safer" she murmered into his shoulder "It makes me feel connected to you" She pulled herself closer 

"Can you sing the song again" she asked, kissing his neck with soft and gentle lips as she wrapped the duvet around them "We gotta be quiet unless you want Reno to see me like this"

@Anyone Online

After about thirty minutes, she got bored. This was a new place, and she had yet to even explore it. Everything was just hustle-bustle up to this point. It'd been so long since she'd been in or around any magical community, that now everything was new and exciting again. 

"Okay- Thats it." She huffed to herself and searched for a scrap of paper.

She grabbed the nearest writing instrument, yanked the cap off in her teeth and wrote: Out and about! If you need me- contact me! We are a place of magic after all!

She also included a little drawing of an overly happy smiley-face. That was sure to piss someone somewhere off. With a smirk she grabbed a piece of tape and went to slap it on the door. 

"Ah shoot, my phone." She grumbled and speed-walked back inside to snatch it up. "Righto, on we go." She smiled and then proceeded to lock up her office and marched out of the building to start go no where in particular. 

((Open for interaction))

emilie-de-ravin-red-hair-once-upon-a-time-wallpaper-3.jpg

Luna

misaka_zap_by_shadowfrost1-d8blms2.gif

Luna just looked at him floating around her" alright your right about that about the emotions" she say as she just open her eyes as she watch him float around" and i'm glad you hard on me so i can learn about this new poweers so thanks" she say as she just smiled looking at him as she felt the electercity was going insine as she chaneled her emotions off as she just smiled looking as she smiled as she just started to meditate' i don't feel my emotions are coming' she thought as she just tried to control her emotions" okay ramp it up so i can get better controlling this magic" she say as she was understand him more" i'm sorry i goot offended thinking i was weak which i was weak i understand that now" she told him her powers was going out of control she shot off her emotions she was serious about learning about her new powers she feelt like she been in the speriet relm for years she felt her phone buzzing @ShadowSaber331

Ray sees this and says" luna please stop your pushing your body to fast to soon the mana backlash could put your life in serious danger there's even been cases of sudden death every some often", Ray starts to drain away some of her power getting some what hurt as he does but healing as he gets hit and ignores the pain and continues to drain away her power not wanting her to get the mana backlash.

@Daniel reaving Isaac gently sighs and then walks over to sam and looks at her to say sorry then another to say she's not my girl and rubs his head and thinks to himself' i'm glad she's not the violent type that could of gone seriously wrong i'll take sam to the office then when that is sorted then i'll go back and calm down fern i swear some women are so hard to deal with i'm not used to being this popular'.

jak take the teddy bear and laugh "oh it was really cute after all ahahahhahah!" he said as he hold the teddy bear and walk around the school "hmmm... what to do in this place" he said with a wide grin "there should be interesting to do" he mumble with a laugh as he walk around the place and got inside an office "hello ahahahahahha!"

Zenith looks up and sighs and then says" There's a library observatory and training ground and much more, i don't mean to be mean but if your hear just to bug me please don't your sister was in here and she almost started a fight with a fellow student".

Ruby gets up and twitches with annoyance and says" If it's not a idealistic old man then it's something else i wanted to talk about important but that will have to wait now won't it and let magus and flame turd deal with clair i'm off duty for clean up service". @Eternal Dragonchild @ShadowSaber331 @Astaroth Suzumiya*

"If you want Ruby, I can help with that, since technically I'm not supposed to be in there until the issue is resolved," Reno offered. "Arcus is my roommate, so whatever mess he's made I'm kinda responsible for as well. Also, when we're done, we may need to get you a new phone, since Clair's out of the picture temporarily, you'll have to take over her duties as her vice president." Reno didn't want Ruby to handle the work load by herself, though at times she wonders how she's able to no kill someone out of anger yet. "As for the 'idealistic old man,' I'll see if I can work something out with him. It's the least I could do for you." "Of course it is. Besides, if Homura wants to resolve the issue by himself, then let him." Xena walks over to her brother and lightly punches his arm. "Anyway, I'm so glad I got out of there. As soon as I saw her collar sparking, I knew what was going to happen," she explains. "So, I teleported out of the arena into the school garden and figured I'd find something to do while I wait for the day my classes start...fortunately, it begins in three weeks." "Or you could use that time to find your classroom and get everything set up." Xena thought about it for a few seconds and figured it beats doing nothing. "I guess you're right, well, glad to see you're safe little bro, see ya later." With that said, Xena walks away from the group to search for the classroom she was assigned to.

@Leo Radomir

After about thirty minutes, she got bored. This was a new place, and she had yet to even explore it. Everything was just hustle-bustle up to this point. It'd been so long since she'd been in or around any magical community, that now everything was new and exciting again. 

"Okay- Thats it." She huffed to herself and searched for a scrap of paper.

She grabbed the nearest writing instrument, yanked the cap off in her teeth and wrote: Out and about! If you need me- contact me! We are a place of magic after all!

She also included a little drawing of an overly happy smiley-face. That was sure to piss someone somewhere off. With a smirk she grabbed a piece of tape and went to slap it on the door. 

"Ah shoot, my phone." She grumbled and speed-walked back inside to snatch it up. "Righto, on we go." She smiled and then proceeded to lock up her office and marched out of the building to start go no where in particular. 

((Open for interaction))

emilie-de-ravin-red-hair-once-upon-a-time-wallpaper-3.jpg

"If you want Ruby, I can help with that, since technically I'm not supposed to be in there until the issue is resolved," Reno offered. "Arcus is my roommate, so whatever mess he's made I'm kinda responsible for as well. Also, when we're done, we may need to get you a new phone, since Clair's out of the picture temporarily, you'll have to take over her duties as her vice president." Reno didn't want Ruby to handle the work load by herself, though at times she wonders how she's able to no kill someone out of anger yet. "As for the 'idealistic old man,' I'll see if I can work something out with him. It's the least I could do for you." "Of course it is. Besides, if Homura wants to resolve the issue by himself, then let him." Xena walks over to her brother and lightly punches his arm. "Anyway, I'm so glad I got out of there. As soon as I saw her collar sparking, I knew what was going to happen," she explains. "So, I teleported out of the arena into the school garden and figured I'd find something to do while I wait for the day my classes start...fortunately, it begins in three weeks." "Or you could use that time to find your classroom and get everything set up." Xena thought about it for a few seconds and figured it beats doing nothing. "I guess you're right, well, glad to see you're safe little bro, see ya later." With that said, Xena walks away from the group to search for the classroom she was assigned to.

@Leo Radomir

Ruby hear what reno has to say and then rubs her head and says" I know you mean well but it's best lilly handles that knowing how i'm not i might up saying and possibly doing things i can't take back and there's plenty of damage i need to repair already" " Also even though i don't know the details of arcus and claire's past but my gut says something not right, not just that though i remember a long time ago eavesdropping on mother and she was taking about some mysterious artifact the fallen angels are trying to bring back to life and there's no telling what i will do when they figure out how to use it". " Given the nature of what you want to do it's best to do it in secret i know that's normally your mo but sometimes it's for the best if you tell others before it's time it could back fire on us both but's more likely you will take the brunt of it and possibly die and i know i'm a total bitch but even i'd prefer if you came back alive and once you've proven over the next few months then we can talk about the other thing".

"As much as I want to help out Homura...yeah, I don't want my leg crushed again," he explains. "Also, I'm more interested as to...hang on, your mother has a fallen angel artifact?" Reno started to think about Luna's father, who looked like he was a fallen angel, and how Ruby mentioned an artifact her mother has, suddenly, it hit him. "I don't know why, but I think those two are in league with each other," he stated. "Think about it, Luna's father being a fallen angel, your mother knowing about an artifact that the fallen angels are trying to bring back to life...I feel like her mother wanted to know more about it but was snuffed out for that...I don't know, it's just a theory."

@Leo Radomir

"As much as I want to help out Homura...yeah, I don't want my leg crushed again," he explains. "Also, I'm more interested as to...hang on, your mother has a fallen angel artifact?" Reno started to think about Luna's father, who looked like he was a fallen angel, and how Ruby mentioned an artifact her mother has, suddenly, it hit him. "I don't know why, but I think those two are in league with each other," he stated. "Think about it, Luna's father being a fallen angel, your mother knowing about an artifact that the fallen angels are trying to bring back to life...I feel like her mother wanted to know more about it but was snuffed out for that...I don't know, it's just a theory."

@Leo Radomir

Ruby sighed and says" One mother isn't in hell any more she made a deal with a very power demon and this time fulfilled it and yes they are and knowing mother she'll find out it kills her, and yeah i don't blame you for now wanting your leg crushed the something similar would of happened if anhunt had fully awaken like clare it would of been bad for you and the near by country's ". " Mother is a half breed and some how managed to keep her demonic blood in check, " Mother doesn't have it but i get the feeling she knows how does and your right there are other factors that don't add up".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back