• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

Reno was glad that her mother didn't find the artifact yet, but was a bit concerned for Luna's safety now that she's escaped. What's even more soul shattering is that Luna's father and Ruby's mother teamed up to find it, which in turn spells doom for the both of them. "Well, I got two things to say about this," he says. "A. We can't tell Luna about your mother escaping from hell and that she's teamed up with her father. It'll really break her heart...and spirit. B. We need to know where that artifact is before they do, we'll figure out what to do with it when we managed to obtain it. Of course it's not going to be easy since we don't have the slightest idea where to begin."

"Nice job kid, you managed to control your powers," said Metatron. "But that doesn't mean you should keep your emotions bottled up. It's very unhealthy if you do. I know you want to be stronger, but having emotions is normal, and it shows that you're not some killing machine that doesn't give a rat's ass about someone dying." Metatron appears out of her tattoo and accidentally runs into Ray. "Hey buddy, how are you doing?"

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

Ruby sighs and says" glad you understand that this requires tact and discretion if you said you were going to do your normal nonsense I would punched you in the balls so hard they would be black and blue". " Oh before I forget everyone should get their stuff ready meet me in the gym in ninty minutes and don't worry about the phone I have a spare one in drawer I always have at least one spare for when I get really angry". " Oh and call ravine and your sister it's a good way to meet the people that will help us grow".

@Eternal Dragonchild  

Emile sighed. Once they got to her office she handed the girl her first-aid kit. "Do you need help?" She asked with a kind smile. Then her head tilted. "And.. on a different note, do you like animals?"

@Clair Seiker

Last edited by a moderator:
Emile sighed. Once they got to her office she handed the girl her first-aid kit. "Do you need help?" She asked with a kind smile. Then her head tilted. "And.. on a different note, do you like animals?"

@Clair Seiker

Ebalon hesitated for a second before she nodded to both questions. She was really nervous now. This was really the only time she got in trouble by herself.

Ebalon hesitated for a second before she nodded to both questions. She was really nervous now. This was really the only time she got in trouble by herself.

Emilie just noticed something. She looked like the other girl. The one she'd met earlier. Or err. Well. The girl who was hanging from her window. After nodding she carefully removed some supplies and started tending to the wound. 

"Dont worry. it wont scar." She said. "Does your sister like animals too?" she tried.

Emilie just noticed something. She looked like the other girl. The one she'd met earlier. Or err. Well. The girl who was hanging from her window. After nodding she carefully removed some supplies and started tending to the wound. 

"Dont worry. it wont scar." She said. "Does your sister like animals too?"

"She... I'm not sure. I never asked her that kind of question. But I believe she does..." She said as she let Emilie treat her wound. "I-It's just a small scratch... Some alcohol would be fine right?"

"Hang on...Arlane's soul's still around right," she asked. "Why couldn't you ask him how to use that ability?" "Obviously because the thought never occurred to her. I mean really, she had Arlane soul with her and she didn't think to ask him how to use the soul rupture technique?" "It was the heat of the moment. The thought of her father dying was powerful, she has a lot on her mind to the point where the thought sort of flew over her head." The sisters were squabbling among each other about whether or not Raiven, beind who she is, is worthy of the title. Each of them has made fair points about her behavior, how she handles things, and her lack of any form of discipline and humility. Eventually, the sisters stopped when they agreed on one thing, "Sorry Raiven, we can't help you for a few reasons. Reason A. You've always been daddy's little girl, to the point where you're used to acting like a little girl, which I've noticed a lot of people point out." "Reason B. You've yet to mature, I've seen how you tend to act, and really, that's not good. Reason 2.5. You're not really quick. I mean come on, you had Arlane's soul while you was with Mihkail, you could have asked him to tell you how to perform the technique. A calm mind and a level head, regardless of the circumstances and/or situation, is how a real leader operates." "Reason C. You've shown that you have no interest to improve your current skills or learn new ones, you never take anyone's advice and just blow it off, and you always expect things to be given to you on a silver platter." "Time to stop acting like a child and be a god damn adult for christ sake." "Seriously, grow the hell up." "Because from now on, daddy's not here to save you, help you, or give you a puppy."

Reno nodded and pulled out his phone...but put it back in his pocket when he remembers that Homura's still in there. "Alright, but you're walking with me," he said. "Besides. I don't think Homura's done in there yet, otherwise he would have sent me a text saying 'Clair's okay, you can come in without fear of having your bones turned to dust.' Let's go to the school garden, it's a lot more tranquil...and less chaotic." He gives Ruby a loving embrace touches his forehead to hers. "I know I've made a shit ton of mistakes, and I know you might not love me but...do know that I still love you. I'll meet you at the garden." Reno uses his lightning abilities to telemort himself into the garden. He sits on one of the nearby benches and waits for her to arrive. 'I know it'll take some time for me to fix our relationship...but that doesn't mean I'll give up on it. I've known her ever since we were little, and I'm not giving up on her...no way in hell.'

@Leo Radomir

@Eternal Dragonchild

"She... I'm not sure. I never asked her that kind of question. But I believe she does..." She said as she let Emilie treat her wound. "I-It's just a small scratch... Some alcohol would be fine right?"

"Oh? Well. What kind of animals do you like?" She asked then grabbed a cotton swab. After dousing it in alcohol, she gently patted the scratch with it.

"Sorry, I'm not medically-magically talented.. so this is gunna sting for a while." After that was done she grabbed a bandage and carefully put it over the nice clean.. red..irritated..area. "There you go. All better." She smiled. Now if only she could get the girl to keep from jumping out of her skin. She was asking the animal questions for a reason. In her training, they often brought in therapy animals to help patients calm down.

"Oh? Well. What kind of animals do you like?" She asked then grabbed a cotton swab. After dousing it in alcohol, she gently patted the scratch with it.

"Sorry, I'm not medically-magically talented.. so this is gunna sting for a while." After that was done she grabbed a bandage and carefully put it over the nice clean.. red..irritated..area. "There you go. All better." She smiled. Now if only she could get the girl to keep from jumping out of her skin. She was asking the animal questions for a reason. In her training, they often brought in therapy animals to help patients calm down.

"I uh...I like kittens. They're cute..." She said before the alcohol was applied to the wound and she smiled nervously as she endured it. "I-It's alright. I can endure..." She said before the bandage was placed over it. She just looked at Emilie before looking down slightly. "Th-Thank you..."

"I uh...I like kittens. They're cute..." She said before the alcohol was applied to the wound and she smiled nervously as she endured it. "I-It's alright. I can endure..." She said before the bandage was placed over it. She just looked at Emilie before looking down slightly. "Th-Thank you..."

Emilie nodded with a smile. Then.. suddenly... a tiny mewling noise came from somewhere in the room. "Oh- it seems like FrenchToast is awake!" She exclaimed. Of course, it was a grey tabby kitten, made from an illusion. For all intents and purposes, it seemed real. Only an Illusion Master or high-ranking magician would be able to tell the difference.

"Would you care to hold him?" Emilie asked the girl, as she walked behind her desk and picked up the tiny thing from the floor. 

"I know my father's not here anymore. Upper Hell is now ruled by me." She stood up, casting her cloak back over her head "I'm going to speak to my grandfather... you three better watch your attitude and souls after I learn how to Soul Rupture" She opened the door and stepped outside. Creating another portal she stepped through and into the street outside her grandfather's house.

She knocked on the door with three urgent knocks. Her grandmother opened the door and opened her arms for a hug from her granddaughter before leading Raiven inside.

Ten minutes later, Raiven was sat at the kitchen table with a cup of hot chocolate and a plate of cookies as she told the story of what happened to her father.

She finished the story by handing over the details of the funeral 

"I'm sorry, I have to go see a friend who can take me to meet grandfather" Raiven finished the last of her hot chocolate and stood up to create another portal, this time to a peaceful field where she could relax. 

Appearing in the field Raiven sat down on a rock, taking a deep breath she closed her eyes and focused on balancing her powers.

@ShadowSaber331 

@Leo Radomir (Maybe Ruby can come by)

@Anyone who wants to interact

"Sadly, you can't rupture our souls...we don't have one." "Plus, we're resistant to all kinds of magic." "So you can't kill us or erase our existence even if you tried, but thanks for proving our point with that little threat of yours." The sisters laughed on as Raiven left the area, they're guardians of time and space, so of course they couldn't be killed...well, not by her, but by Darius.

@Eternal Dragonchild

Emilie nodded with a smile. Then.. suddenly... a tiny mewling noise came from somewhere in the room. "Oh- it seems like FrenchToast is awake!" She exclaimed. Of course, it was a grey tabby kitten, made from an illusion. For all intents and purposes, it seemed real. Only an Illusion Master or high-ranking magician would be able to tell the difference.

"Would you care to hold him?" Emilie asked the girl, as she walked behind her desk and picked up the tiny thing from the floor. 

Ebalon looked at it a bit surprised. How long was that thing here. When she was asked if she wanted to hold him, she replied while putting two hands on her lap, palms facing up. "O-Oh.. Sure."

Ebalon looked at it a bit surprised. How long was that thing here. When she was asked if she wanted to hold him, she replied while putting two hands on her lap, palms facing up. "O-Oh.. Sure."

Emilie smiled and walked over. "He's very nice. Promise." She said and carefully set the fluffy grey ball into the girl's hands.

Emilie smiled and walked over. "He's very nice. Promise." She said and carefully set the fluffy grey ball into the girl's hands.

"A-Alright." She said as she held the grey thing before she pet it. A look of surprise still on her face. Seriously, is this a coincidence?

Emilie wandered back behind her desk and sat. "Well. This has been an eventful day. For me at least. How has your been-- other than the uh, obvious scurry?"

@Clair Seiker

Emilie wandered back behind her desk and sat. "Well. This has been an eventful day. For me at least. How has your been-- other than the uh, obvious scurry?"

@Clair Seiker

"Well...Today is my first day here. I've explored much of the school but I still need to get familiar. I arrived here with my sis too!" She said as she smiled.

"Well...Today is my first day here. I've explored much of the school but I still need to get familiar. I arrived here with my sis too!" She said as she smiled.

"Oh? First day. Honestly- I always find them scary!.. Today is my first day too." She smiled back easily. 

''E-Ebalon.." She said as she shook Emilie's hand as she smiled.

Emilie sat back down and relaxed. "Well Ebalon. Now that you know where my office is- you can come visit any time. Of course- to see French Toast that is! I mean, Why would any sane student even voluntarily come to see the counselor." She dramatically rolled her eyes and waved her hands in the air for emphasis.

Emilie sat back down and relaxed. "Well Ebalon. Now that you know where my office is- you can come visit any time. Of course- to see French Toast that is! I mean, Why would any sane student even voluntarily come to see the counselor." She dramatically rolled her eyes and waved her hands in the air for emphasis.

"Don't they come here for support and advice?" Ebalon asked as she tilted her head. I mean, it was part of her job... Right?

"Don't they come here for support and advice?" Ebalon asked as she tilted her head. I mean, it was part of her job... Right?

Emilie's eyebrows rose. If she were drinking a coffee she might have choked. "Not unless they're forced. People usually don't like to lean on people for emotional support.. And if they want advice, they'll usually go to who ever they're closest to for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back