• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

Darius got out of his stance when he found that the demon has disappeared, but something bothered him that the demon, Utrengi, said to him. 'Honor the word...like some sort of promise? And what about the things Arlane is guilty of...I feel like he's another part of some bigger picture.'

Reno watched as the new kid stitched up the wound, but there was still the issue of his body rejecting the demon's aura. "It's nice that you're helping out Arcus, but what are we going to do about the demon's aura? It's being rejected by his own." Reno was worried about his friend, but he still has a bit of hope that it will resolve itself.

@TheForgottenOne

Daedalin gets this look of utter confusement on his face.

"Aura...? If the demon had some sort of aura wouldn't it be gone since it's dead? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm not exactly an expert on stuff like this."

@ShadowSaber331@Eternal Dragonchild @Anyone Online

Makoto walked closer to Ifrit as he felt heat get more intense "I'm not afraid of you Ifrit. I'm here to end this game" he said holding his arms open "Here I am. You and me one on one to see who can take control. If I win you submit to me. If you win Homura and I die together" he said with a determined tone. Makoto knew hat he had to join with his older self and become Homura again and to do that he needed to be absorbed. He waited until he got closer before Ifrit threw some magic rope at him and dragged him in. Everything went dark.

Ifrit felt like he had won but he also felt like his victory was to easy. He decided it wasn't something to worry about "I have won and you're powers over the eternal flames are mine!" he said aloud as the mental plane started to disintegrate little by little "It would seem you weren't quite strong enough to defeat a god--" Ifrit keeled over in pain 'Maybe not alone, but together Homura/Makoto and I are unbeatable' they both said together inside of Ifrits mind. "Impossible. I felt both of your energies fizzle out like a dead flame" still in pain Ifrit tried to fight their attempt to take back control with no success. "We are done listening to you!" The said through Ifrits mouth before both emerged from it splitting from gIfrit in two halves. "So Makoto what now? Even if we leave we will only be two halves of a whole" Homura said to his other "We have to merge completely. It's he only way to get back to full power" Makoto had dad eyes when he said it. He knew he wasn't going to be the dominant personality but he wished he could stay for a while longer. Homura looked as his fake looked sadder and sadder with each passing second "I promise I will carry on living for the both of us. But only if we make this merge mutual. You have to want this to for both of us to completely merge" Homura said toward Makoto. Makoto looked over at his black hair original "Alright deal!" His enthusiasm returned they began to chant. After a moment the two began to dematerialize and the merge again into one being. They willed themselves to go back to the way they were before becoming two seperate souls. 

Once it was over a new Homura appeared with red hair but with black bags along the front "I think it's time I got out of here" he said as he willed himself to return to reality. "Okay I know I just got back but why are there demons and angels and basically the whole book of revelations all over campus? Can't the school just stay safe for even one day?" Homura asked himself as he felt the presence of many celestial beings "Alrigt Ddraig, Solaris, Volt, Zero. We are going back to the school" he said as he flared up a fire in his hand with a regular outer shine but with a black flame inner core. His hair again to glow as well as his eyes. His eyes were the same red as before but with a jet black ring around his pupils. He was back to normal but he also felt like he was reborn.

1 hour ago, TheForgottenOne said:

Daedalin gets this look of utter confusement on his face.

"Aura...? If the demon had some sort of aura wouldn't it be gone since it's dead? Sorry if this is a stupid question, I'm not exactly an expert on stuff like this."

@ShadowSaber331@Eternal Dragonchild @Anyone Online

"I can use an energy of an aura to heal and to kill" She sat near Arcus, keeping her eyes off her father's body "It's part of my powers"

+ Solace and Ebalon Hernia +

~ Hernia Twins ~

After all that weird stuff happened, they left the scene and proceeded to the office to pick up their class schedules and dorm rooms. Fun fact, they were completely lost. "Dammit. We're lost. Where did that elite guy go?" "I mean we could've just waited to talked to him. But you suggested to leave quietly." "Oh well, let's just walk around. Maybe we could find someone who could show us the way." Solace said with a sigh as she walked with her sister walking around the school trying to find the office.

@Eternal Dragonchild@ShadowSaber331@Leo Radomir (I decided to have them leave since they had no more business anymore)

Hazel just blushed as she smiled" you look prettiy my girl" she say as she just gave her the necklace she bought" here i bought this for you" she say as she sat on the bed she was happy that she was her girlfriend" what movie are we gonna watch" she say as she just looking around' i wonder what her mother is like i hope she will like me i don't know' she thought as she had a bad feeling she just watched her girlfriend she was still blushing she loved her she just kissed her back' so um what we gonna do under the covers' she signed as she blushed her face red from blushing too much she really liked luka she mad her feel special she glad she found someone like her who understands that she can't hear she had her implant off she didn't want it on @Eternal Dragonchild

Arcus laid on the ground squirming in pain. His form flickered again, and a shock wave of electricity  came from his body. Arcus doubled over and and coughed up blood with a black tint to it. He tried to stand up to walk to a chair, but only fell again. Arcus wiped his mouth, and started talking to Raiven. "W...W....why does i....it hurt so m...much??" Joseph asked as he form became completely electric, and is started to rapidly loose power.

10 minutes ago, Anyone Online said:

Arcus laid on the ground squirming in pain. His form flickered again, and a shock wave of electricity  came from his body. Arcus doubled over and and coughed up blood with a black tint to it. He tried to stand up to walk to a chair, but only fell again. Arcus wiped his mouth, and started talking to Raiven. "W...W....why does i....it hurt so m...much??" Joseph asked as he form became completely electric, and is started to rapidly loose power.

"This is beyond even my knowledge" Raiven curled up as close as she could manage to Arcus, feeding her own power into him. She held his hands tightly in hers to reassure both of them

Arcus felt a wave of peace surround him. Raiven's powers healed him and little and eased his pain. Arcus turned over, and looked at Raiven. "Hey s...s...sunshine." Arcus said as he he let out rapid breaths. His form still flickered slightly, and his eyes lost their usual mirth. He sat up with a lot of difficulty, and then he looked around the room. When his eyes landed on the body of Arlane, a few tears leaked from his eyes.

"I can use an energy of an aura to heal and to kill" She sat near Arcus, keeping her eyes off her father's body "It's part of my powers"

"So... your aura is killing him?" Asks Daedalin. He still seems rather confused about this whole aura thing. Maybe if he had paid more attention to studying in school rather than trying to not get bullied, he would already know this.

Wait... bullies. He better be careful about how he acts around the new people he meets here, goodness knows that if this school is like others his life is going to be a living hell. Or he could find a way to prove to them that he is an elemental, which would be somewhat difficult. @Eternal Dragonchild @Anyone Online

Last edited by a moderator:
31 minutes ago, Anyone Online said:

Arcus felt a wave of peace surround him. Raiven's powers healed him and little and eased his pain. Arcus turned over, and looked at Raiven. "Hey s...s...sunshine." Arcus said as he he let out rapid breaths. His form still flickered slightly, and his eyes lost their usual mirth. He sat up with a lot of difficulty, and then he looked around the room. When his eyes landed on the body of Arlane, a few tears leaked from his eyes.

"Hey sparky" Raiven noticed him looking and buried her head in his chest "I couldn't save him. I thought you were dead too" Small tears rolled down her cheeks as she leant into him, breathing in his scent. A nurse moved in towards the bed to tactfully cover her father up. Raiven closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. 

She turned back to the new student "It wasn't killing him, just incompatible. I don't know your name but you're clever. I'm Raiven Darktower, that man under the sheet is my father, former Minister for Justice Arlane Darktower. You don't have to worry about bullies here."

@TheForgottenOne

Arcus just wrapped his arms around Raiven. He buried his face into her neck, and let a few more tears fall. "It's okay Raiven, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere." Arcus said as he gave a soft smile, and rubbed Raiven's back. "All I know is that I have to marry you, and take your last name to continue the family name." Arcus said as he smiled, and kissed Raiven's cheek softly.

Raiven smiled, a soft fleeting one "You'd do that? Arcus Darktower does sound nice. He passed his powers to me. You could say that Hell is under...new management" The reality of that statement was enough to cause her to start crying again, the sounds coming out of her were much louder than before. The three hellhounds she now owned curled up on top of her, Feiron closest, then Malzahn and finally Cheralon. "My mother's a Darktower in name only"

@Anyone Online

Yes I would do that. Your my Queen. Shhh its okay I'm here. I will help you through the pain. Shhh." Arcus said as he rubbed Raiven's back soothingly. He wrapped her in a warm embrace, and kissed her head. "I would love to take your surname. I just don't when we will. That will be a decision for you." Arcus said as he smiled softly, and kissed Raiven again. 

Daedalin seems overjoyed that Arcus is up and moving about just fine. "My name is Daedalin Saumaz, most people call me Dae for short." He says, realizing just now from Raiven's comment that he had skipped introductions, how idiotic of him. But then again, he almost died, and this girl's boyfrie-"Nice boyfriend you have there. You two seem to make a cute little couple." Dae says, a little choppily.

@Eternal Dragonchild @Anyone Online

Reno stands up and introduces himself as well. "I'm Reno, Reno Artorias. I'm one of the Elites here in this school, as well as those two," he said, pointing at both Raiven and Arcus. "So, are you human, or elemental?" He was a bit curious by what he is, since his aura was somewhat plain, but has traces of metal in it. He wasn't one to jump to conclusions, so he waits for his answer. 

@TheForgottenOne

Reno stands up and introduces himself as well. "I'm Reno, Reno Artorias. I'm one of the Elites here in this school, as well as those two," he said, pointing at both Raiven and Arcus. "So, are you human, or elemental?" He was a bit curious by what he is, since his aura was somewhat plain, but has traces of metal in it. He wasn't one to jump to conclusions, so he waits for his answer. 

@TheForgottenOne

Dae jumps a little when he hears Reno's voice. 'Forgot he was here... nice going, me.' He thinks to himself. "I am an elemental, but my powers are quite..." Ge pauses for a bit, searching for the appropriate word to use in this scenario. "limited." He finishes. 'Jeez, you took that long to find a word and you chose that one?'

Seeing no danger nearby, Daedalin starts to pack up the first aid kit. "Would. any of you happen to know where I can get my room number? Directions on that haven't been quite clear."

@ShadowSaber331 @Anyone Online @Eternal Dragonchild

The pact maker reappears with some medium and level demons and fallen angels then says" Find the daughter of the pact breaker i'm going to inflict pain the same as my clan suffered and killed in cold blood the days of helping the humans and elementals is over and this world needs to be cleansed and be reborn just as mother wanted before she was killed".  They began to spread out over the campus to look for her killing any students that got in their way with out a second thought and continue to look for her.

Homura made his way up of the cave, his eyes and hair still glowing "Alright now to the school" he said looking up into the sky "But first i need something" he flew up into the sky and shot toward London. On his way he watched the dragons flying behind him before turning to energy and flowing into the familiars tattoos on his arm and back "So you all fight with me then" he flew off toward the school seeing as he didn't need that item just yet. He took only moment to get back and struck at the first demon he saw unleashing a stream of fire from his palm as he floated above the Academy. "Demon or angels, neither stand a chance against me" he said angrily as he watched the demon burn.

Homura made his way up of the cave, his eyes and hair still glowing "Alright now to the school" he said looking up into the sky "But first i need something" he flew up into the sky and shot toward London. On his way he watched the dragons flying behind him before turning to energy and flowing into the familiars tattoos on his arm and back "So you all fight with me then" he flew off toward the school seeing as he didn't need that item just yet. He took only moment to get back and struck at the first demon he saw unleashing a stream of fire from his palm as he floated above the Academy. "Demon or angels, neither stand a chance against me" he said angrily as he watched the demon burn.

The peace maker heard him and grins and then vanishes and then reappears and unlashes a quick wave of anti magic and gravity and then says" You said demons or angels can't stand up to you lets test that theory shall we and don't bore me boy so many have before I crushed them into dust". 

Darius was still thinking about what the demon had just said, when he saw a stream of fire, he noticed who it was. Running toward the source, he finds Utrengi and traps him with a binding spell. "Running from the fight? How cowardly," he says with a smirk. "Now that I have your attention, what was the pact Arlane made to you, and what crimes did he commit that he's guilty of?"

Reno looks at him with confusion, but seeing as though he's a new student, he answers his question. "Did you talk to the receptionist? She'll give you a name tag along with your room number." As if on cue, Ruby comes in, looking like she's been fighting a war, even though there is one going on. "Damn those angels, I really hate those things." She looks around and notices the new kid and a body covered in a sheet. "What happened here," she asks. "Well, we have a new student, his name is Daedalin." "Okay, and who's under the sheets?" "Unfortunately...Arlane. He was killed by a demon, it used a combination of anti-magic and gravity to make some sort of attack." Ruby's eyes widened when Reno told her the news. "So, does that mean Raiven's the new ruler of Hell?" Reno nods, even though he doesn't like the truth of the matter. "I'll help her out, I've been in hell before when my father took me to visit floors five through nine. He rules lower hell, while Arlane rules upper hell, so when dad dies...I'll take over lower hell in his place." Ruby looks over to Raiven and places a hand on her shoulder, hoping that it would comfort her. True, she doesn't like her attitude and how she acts like she's an all-powerful god, even though she's Osiris, but she does remember how Luna felt when her mother died from a curse. "I'll try to help as best I can, but you got a lot to work on before we're on equal terms. I may be a total bitch, but even I hate to see someone saddened by a parent's passing. Hell, Luna went through the same thing when her mother died of a curse." Ray stands beside Ruby and chimes in. "She's right, I'm the last of my clan, and I've learned to deal with the hardships it caused me. Eventually, I got used to my role and the burdens it places onto me. Now that you're the new ruler of Hell, you'll need to take it seriously. You sure you can handle it?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

@Leo Radomir

Raiven nodded, turning to look at Ruby and Ray "I'll take the duties as my father did. One step at a time, do what is best for the people and hell. It'll take time of course" She sighed "I only wished he trained me first, I think he was planning to" She crossed her legs, sitting straighter "I should call the funeral homes"

@ShadowSaber331

Homura hit he ground hard but it wasn't as painful as he thought it would be. For him he felt like he had reawoken and the pain was almost non existent, or at least that's how it was for the time being. He needed a way to stand up and remembered his uncle saying his black flames could do many amazing things. He needed to be able to do the one thing his uncle excelled at. Burning magic, even if it was only for a moment. He concentrated as hard as he could until he felt the the air around him heat up and smoke. He gradually gained movement again "My turn!" He shot forward with his flames until he was out of range and then shot back into the sky 'Let's use his gravity against you' he brought a flame up on his fist and dove down at top speed until he made it in range of the anti magic area and let go of his acceleration. With speed and power Homura was usually unmatched. Within moments of diving he smashed his fist firmly into the angels head slamming the angel to the ground. Homura didn't want to take any chances so he struck down one more time with a fire ball like before with the red outer layer and a black flame core. The impact caused the sphere of fire to explode and crater the ground around them.

@Leo Radomir

Clair had been trough a lot in the past few days and was expecting to be put through much more in the those coming, however she did not weaver when tasked with meditation. With immense concentration Clair set about building her power from within, the new limiting device preventing her from over doing herself. Really it was about time the device was upgraded and she was thankful it was due to the fact that the idea of a limitation device put her at ease when around large groups of people. None the less her meditation was quickly brought to a halt when Magnus called her name aloud.

@GreyGremory

Homura hit he ground hard but it wasn't as painful as he thought it would be. For him he felt like he had reawoken and the pain was almost non existent, or at least that's how it was for the time being. He needed a way to stand up and remembered his uncle saying his black flames could do many amazing things. He needed to be able to do the one thing his uncle excelled at. Burning magic, even if it was only for a moment. He concentrated as hard as he could until he felt the the air around him heat up and smoke. He gradually gained movement again "My turn!" He shot forward with his flames until he was out of range and then shot back into the sky 'Let's use his gravity against you' he brought a flame up on his fist and dove down at top speed until he made it in range of the anti magic area and let go of his acceleration. With speed and power Homura was usually unmatched. Within moments of diving he smashed his fist firmly into the angels head slamming the angel to the ground. Homura didn't want to take any chances so he struck down one more time with a fire ball like before with the red outer layer and a black flame core. The impact caused the sphere of fire to explode and crater the ground around them.

@Leo Radomir

He takes the hits takeing some damage but then starts to heal and then quickly channels some of his energy into the bindings and with in a couple of minutes they vanished and he then shifts his hands and skulls based on his energy came out and quickly start devouring the anti magic field and then he used a little more energy to make blood clones of himself they attack the boy in a few confusing ways to mess with him then he says" Oh i'm not sure if your a fool or a wise man but your the first to bother to ask in two thousand years so i'll throw you a bone as the saying goes, there's a fallen temple deep with in the forgotten forest and the first book of zikara". " I get the feeling you would be fun to fight one on one but I don't suffer arrogant fools so i'm going to hurt this boy till he wishes he was dead".

Darius notices the clones coming towards Homura and fired a salvo of anti-magic spheres. The spheres were able to track down the clones and destroy them. He creates a portal underneath Homura and a portal above him, the one below him leading to the nurses office where he last saw Liliana in. Darius creates a third portal and uses it to push Homura into the other one. "Now that we are alone, I got a proposition for you, one that I'm sure you'll love," he said. "Show me the truth behind Arlane's actions, and I'll make you one of my finest assassins in the circle of Treachery. That circle is home to the best, and they're very powerful demons indeed...hold your end of the bargin, and I'll hold mine, and unlike Arlane, I always hold my end of the deal. Obviously, otherwise you could have came to kill me a long time ago."

@Leo Radomir

@GreyGremory

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back