• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

Magnus closed in steadily on Arlanes office to see that there were some unfamiliars in the room "Well now what do we have here" he said to himself as he flew straight into the window, forcing it open rather than breaking it. He landed with little difficulty only to find three students exactly where hey shouldn't be "What are you three doing here? This isn't a place for students to be!" He said to the three interrupting their conversation. He couldn't believe what was happening but he decided fit wasn't worth it to try and send them away and slow down his search. 'Screw if I'll just look for Arlane and get out of here' he thought to himself as he started using his phone to track the dot on the screen. According to the application the blip was right under him so he decided to try and figure out why until he found the tracker sitting in a drawer sitting by a nice large backed single chair "You seriously found it? And I fought I was clever sliding it under your skin when you were sleeping" he said as he picked it up and slid it in his pocket. "Kids there is nothing here worth mentioning. It's time you all went back to school before dinner. After that is bedtime for all the good little teenage elements" he said with a condescending tone in his voice. He began a program on his watch to take in any and all information encrypted or not and copy it to his own computer back at the academy "Where could you be..." he didn't know where his friend was but he didn't like the feeling he was getting.

@Eternal Dragonchild @Zeldafangirl @Leo Radomir

Homura had been meditating since Reno left and had been trying to find a way back into his subconscious but he had no luck "What can I do to get back in?" He asked himself as he continued meditating with the dragons all around focusing their power in a circle. While they focused a magic circle burned itself into the ground leavin a permanent mark all around Homura.

Raiven took a seat in her father's chair "Correct, this isn't a place for students to be. It is, however, a place for his daughter." She folded her arms across her chest "Sure it may be bedtime for the elementals but these two are human so technically they can stay up" She leant back in his chair with a grin 'Matchpoint' she thought to herself as her eyes caught onto a photograph of her and her father, at the beach when she was smaller. "As for you Isacc, we'll talk later"

@Zeldafangirl

@Leo Radomir

Raiven took a seat in her father's chair "Correct, this isn't a place for students to be. It is, however, a place for his daughter." She folded her arms across her chest "Sure it may be bedtime for the elementals but these two are human so technically they can stay up" She leant back in his chair with a grin 'Matchpoint' she thought to herself as her eyes caught onto a photograph of her and her father, at the beach when she was smaller. "As for you Isacc, we'll talk later"

@Zeldafangirl

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

@Leo Radomir

Isaac smirks and leans in and presses his hand lightly against the lappy and drops a rune and it shots and then he taps his watch and it sends a virus into magus into computer and says" No talk i'm just going to watch you hot headed clowns go nuts from my hq and I hate hero's yeah they make great stories but so often they don't think it though so often". " A mage teleports in and hugs Isaac pulls him through the portal and smiles smugly as they are left in the dust as they portal quickly closes. 

Luna just looked at him as she smiled as she yawned" yeah i'll rest that was horrible" she say as she just lay down as she just looked at him" can you stay here" she say as she just smiled she just looked at her boyfriend" ' t;hanks for staying with me where big sisters" she sah as she just start to fall asleep as she yawned a bit she just was hungry as she just yawned as she was sleeping just was steretching when she woke up as she just rub her eyes as she just looked at her she just smiled" ray i'm hungry" she say as she just looked at her boyfriend" i'm bored there nothing to do" she say as she was scared" will i heal cause of the curse" she say to him @Leo Radomir 

Darius was snapped back to his senses after the initial shock of Raiven slapping him in the face. 'Damn, hell hath no fury like a woman scorn...or in this case like the future queen of hell itself. I gotta set things right.'  He figured that they would try to figure out his schedule by looking inside Arlane's diary, so he teleports himself inside Arlane's office to find Magnus and Raiven inside. "If it makes you two feel any better," he said. "I think I know where to start looking for him." Darius creates a portal into hell, Limbo, to be exact. "We'll need to visit the sisters of fate. They'll tell us where and when Arlane will be assassinated. Unfortunately Magnus, you'll have to stay here, they only listen to me and Arlane...though they might listen to the princess of hell."

"Well...good news and bad news Luna," said Liliana. "Bad news is that the curse mark is still there, it didn't completely lift it, but it weakened it's effects. Good news is that I did hear of people that were inflicted with curses like this one, only to use said mark to gain unimaginable power." She paces around the room, a troublesome look plastered on her face, for she knows that it's a risky idea. Not only by how long it takes for it to work in her favor, but for the other side of the spectrum. Liliana not only heard of a few that turned a curse mark into a source of power, but she also heard about a few that failed, if Luna were to fail at using said mark to boost her powers, it'll end up doubling in potency, meaning she'll die in a faster rate than the time it takes for the curse to do it's job. Figuring that telling her about this would get her hopes up too much, she tells her the drawback. "Of course, it's a 50/50 chance that it will work. If it doesn't, the curse mark will be twice as powerful, inflicting the same curse with twice the potency. It's a risky choice that only a select few have managed to overcome."

@Eternal Dragonchild

@GreyGremory

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Just now, ShadowSaber331 said:

Darius was snapped back to his senses after the initial shock of Raiven slapping him in the face. 'Damn, hell hath no fury like a woman scorn...or in this case like the future queen of hell itself. I gotta set things right.'  He figured that they would try to figure out his schedule by looking inside Arlane's diary, so he teleports himself inside Arlane's office to find Magnus and Raiven inside. "If it makes you two feel any better," he said. "I think I know where to start looking for him." Darius creates a portal into hell, Limbo, to be exact. "We'll need to visit the sisters of fate. They'll tell us where and when Arlane will be assassinated. Unfortunately Magnus, you'll have to stay here, they only listen to me and Arlane...though they might listen to the princess of hell."

"Well...good news and bad news Luna," said Liliana. "Bad news is that the curse mark is still there, it didn't completely lift it, but it weakened it's effects. Good news is that I did hear of people that were inflicted with curses like this one, only to use said mark to gain unimaginable power." She paces around the room, a troublesome look plastered on her face, for she knows that it's a risky idea. Not only by how long it takes for it to work in her favor, but for the other side of the spectrum. Liliana not only heard of a few that turned a curse mark into a source of power, but she also heard about a few that failed, if Luna were to fail at using said mark to boost her powers, it'll end up doubling in potency, meaning she'll die in a faster rate than the time it takes for the curse to do it's job. Figuring that telling her about this would get her hopes up too much, she tells her the drawback. "Of course, it's a 50/50 chance that it will work. If it doesn't, the curse mark will be twice as powerful, inflicting the same curse with twice the potency. It's a risky choice that only a select few have managed to overcome."

@Eternal Dragonchild

@GreyGremory

"I better bring Feiron, just in case. I find that a snarling Hellhound and it's mouth full of teeth can be a great motivator" Upon hearing his name, the Sunhound bounded through his own little portal and knocked Raiven to the floor, licking her face and wagging his tail "Feiron, you need to be scary, not soppy"

The hound walked over to Darius, waiting for Raiven to pick herself up and wipe the slobber from her face.

Tidying herself into something more presentable she stood next to Darius, hand on Feiron's head. 

"I better bring Feiron, just in case. I find that a snarling Hellhound and it's mouth full of teeth can be a great motivator" Upon hearing his name, the Sunhound bounded through his own little portal and knocked Raiven to the floor, licking her face and wagging his tail "Feiron, you need to be scary, not soppy"

The hound walked over to Darius, waiting for Raiven to pick herself up and wipe the slobber from her face.

Tidying herself into something more presentable she stood next to Darius, hand on Feiron's head. 

@Eternal Dragonchild

@GreyGremory

@Zeldafangirl

Issac came into the nurses office with a strange artefact  a skull with cryistal wings and says" I inside the skull is the sprit of an angel that has been frozen in time magic called timesa  yes ironic and a little funny but there's an catch to him becoming a contract spirit and that's the person has to have resolve and the mana and willing to become an become like ruby and that's semi immortal it's a heavy price to pay I know but it will increase her chances by a whopping twenty percent".   

"So, a 70/30 chance that it will work then? Interesting." "But this will still be up to Luna if she wants to do this or not." Issace walks to Luna, holding the artifact in front of her. "What do you say Luna," he asks. "Do you want to go through with this?" Ray looks at the two of them with concerning eyes. He does want Luna to get stronger and not let the curse kill her, but if this doesn't work, that would mean losing someone who loved him for him. Kicking all sense of doubt, he says. "This is your choice sweetie, do you want to put the chips on the table and see how this goes?"

Meanwhile, Reno and Ruby were still continuing to train when she suddenly got a message from the hunters, stating that they're being hacked somehow. She turns to find an exhausted Reno lying on the floor, so she kneels down next to him. "Looks like training's gonna be put on hold," she states. "I have to head to HQ, someone tried to hack the hunter's servers. I have to check if any data's been stolen." Reno gets up, barely, and tries to open a portal, but due to fatigue, he couldn't muster the power to do it. Ruby, sighing out of both amusement and annoyance, creates the portal and carries him out, for he's too tired to even walk himself. "I need you to find Ray and Luna and tell them that I'll be back in a few hours." Reno nods an acknowledgement, then he did something both of them didn't think he'd do. He holds her by the arms, and pulls her in for a kiss. After a few seconds, Reno closed his eyes, bracing himself for another slap to the face, but instead, Ruby asked him, "Why did you do that all of a sudden?" Reno blushed, having realized what he did. "I know it took me a while, but I realized what I had before it was gone. Since I figured that you might not come back alive, I thought...why the hell not?" This time, Ruby blushed as well, for she wasn't used to being told something so sappy. She was used to men cursing her name, wishing karma would show up to bite her in the ass. To hear it from someone she was fond of, it was a new experience for her. Ruby snapped back into reality and creates another portal, this time leading to HQ. "I'll be back, I'm far too bad-ass to be put down anyway." With that, she walks through the portal and closes it behind her, but not before blowing a kiss towards Reno, and saying, "Of course, that doesn't mean we're officially dating. You still gotta work for it."

@Zeldafangirl

Hanako smiled as Ruby came back, giving her a wave. She was about to offer her assistance when Reno kissed her. She walked curtly up to Reno "I do hope that you are not planning on intruding when I have some girl time with Ruby"

She turned on her heel and left towards the kitchens, intending to make some snacks for later. She stepped into the student kitchens, tying her apron around herself. She started to coat the chicken in the flavouring before setting the rice to cook in the steamer.

@ShadowSaber331

(Darius and Raiven too)

Magnus flinched when he heard the mention of the three fate sisters "We aren't seriously going there are we?" He said slightly less inclined to accompany them than he was a minute ago "They aren't going to greet me with a warm smile, or any smile really but they don't like me very much" he said remembering havin destroyed the gate keeper Cerberus by accident. "It was a long time ago so who knows maybe they forgot" he hesitantly walked with the two through the portal and made his way with them to the fate sisters "If I die Darius I'm going to kill you" he said semi sarcastically. 

@ShadowSaber331 @Eternal Dragonchild

Luna just looked at him as she just nodded as she just looked at him" yes i'll do it" she say" what will happen if i do it i" she say as she just sat up as she looked at them as she had to do it" just do it i want the curse gone" she say as she just hold her chest" i'll just do it i take the chance i'll be okay so don't worry about me" she say as she just looked at them she wandered where her big sisters was she just was scared what will happen" give me the artifact Mister" she say" i want to see how it goes i mean i don't want to die cause of this curse but i do want to get stronger so i can protect my friends and my family lets do it" she say as she looked at them @ShadowSaber331

"Don't worry Hanako, I won't intrude...unless you want to have me around to make it even more fun." Reno gave Hanako a lustful growl, which was new to him. He's never been like that to Ruby before. He bursts out laughing before adding, "Of course, that's up to Ruby. Though we've done it a few times before, I guess having enough stamina to survive a war can be beneficial when it comes to sleeping with someone you've known since childhood."

"Are you sure this will work Issac?" Ray was hoping that the artifact in question was not a dud, but Issac was convinced that it'll do the trick. Issac, as requested, gives Luna the artifact. "Now, I should warn you, the familiar you'll be contracted with can be a bit...flippant," he explains. "So don't take what he says too seriously." The artifact started to glow, brighter as time went by. Ray was able to cover his eyes to see a tattoo forming on her forearm, which resembles a skull with angel wings, just like the artifact. When the brightness dimmed, the artifact was gone. "WOO, YEAH, I am glad to be out of that thing," said a small angel as he was flying around the room. "Anyway, I'm known as Metatron, one of several Seraphims that's been trapped in artifacts like these." He looks around to find Luna bearing his mark and frowns. "Seriously, you're my master? You do not look like a fighter to me, you're too scrawny, and WAAYY too cowardly! I swear, if you were to find someone, you'll be running away until they catch you and break you like a twig...and maybe break you in. Speaking of which, did you even get LAID yet!?" "Will you stop it already!? Damn, you're almost as bad as Ruby." "Ruby...never met her, but from how you put it she's been left on bitch mode 24/7." Issac shook his head while he facepalmed himself. "I did say that he was flippant. Anyway, can you do something about that curse mark?" Metatron looked at the mark on Luna's neck and said, "Of course I can, all I gotta do is rewrite it so that it'll give her a HUGE fighting advantage. She'll need it as soft as she is." Metatron chanted in an ancient dialect and reworked the curse, instead of weakening her and deteriorating her body, it strengthens her, and gives her the ability to heal from all wounds. "There, I should warn you that this kind of power doesn't make you invincible. You'll still die from wounds too fatal for the mark to heal. Got it string bean?"

"Good, I don't need you with me anyway, for demons have a very...very, extensive memory." Darius turns around and creates a portal to Limbo, more specifically, where the sisters of fate are located. "Now then, I should warn you Raiven," he explains. "These sisters are known to provide information that takes place far beyond the future...they may even know when the end of the world will take place. But in order to get the who, what, where, when, why, and how, you'll need to pass their test. Do you understand?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

@Zeldafangirl

@GreyGremory

"Don't just leave me behind" he said annoyed as he followed them through the portal "Seriously though why are we going to see the original three stooges? Aren't they a bit senile?" He asked remembering his encounter with them before. He had learned a lot about his nephew and even about the fact that two personalities who are both Homura live inside of Homura's mind. He learned of a friends demise but didn't realize how urgent that matter was now that it was coming "Darius I have to tell you something. I think I already know what they are going to tell us" he said grimly "And you're not going to like it" he put his hand on his friends shoulder and stopped him for a moment. He did the same for Raiven knowing that Limbo isn't a place you want to be stuck. He knows from experience. He studied it once. "Before we go we'll need an offering and it has to be one hell of an offering" he already had one in mind but he didn't want to give it just yet. He would if he had to though.

@ShadowSaber331 @Eternal Dragonchild

Magnus flinched when he heard the mention of the three fate sisters "We aren't seriously going there are we?" He said slightly less inclined to accompany them than he was a minute ago "They aren't going to greet me with a warm smile, or any smile really but they don't like me very much" he said remembering havin destroyed the gate keeper Cerberus by accident. "It was a long time ago so who knows maybe they forgot" he hesitantly walked with the two through the portal and made his way with them to the fate sisters "If I die Darius I'm going to kill you" he said se

@ShadowSaber331@Eternal Dragonchild

"Don't worry Hanako, I won't intrude...unless you want to have me around to make it even more fun." Reno gave Hanako a lustful growl, which was new to him. He's never been like that to Ruby before. He bursts out laughing before adding, "Of course, that's up to Ruby. Though we've done it a few times before, I guess having enough stamina to survive a war can be beneficial when it comes to sleeping with someone you've known since childhood."

"Are you sure this will work Issac?" Ray was hoping that the artifact in question was not a dud, but Issac was convinced that it'll do the trick. Issac, as requested, gives Luna the artifact. "Now, I should warn you, the familiar you'll be contracted with can be a bit...flippant," he explains. "So don't take what he says too seriously." The artifact started to glow, brighter as time went by. Ray was able to cover his eyes to see a tattoo forming on her forearm, which resembles a skull with angel wings, just like the artifact. When the brightness dimmed, the artifact was gone. "WOO, YEAH, I am glad to be out of that thing," said a small angel as he was flying around the room. "Anyway, I'm known as Metatron, one of several Seraphims that's been trapped in artifacts like these." He looks around to find Luna bearing his mark and frowns. "Seriously, you're my master? You do not look like a fighter to me, you're too scrawny, and WAAYY too cowardly! I swear, if you were to find someone, you'll be running away until they catch you and break you like a twig...and maybe break you in. Speaking of which, did you even get LAID yet!?" "Will you stop it already!? Damn, you're almost as bad as Ruby." "Ruby...never met her, but from how you put it she's been left on bitch mode 24/7." Issac shook his head while he facepalmed himself. "I did say that he was flippant. Anyway, can you do something about that curse mark?" Metatron looked at the mark on Luna's neck and said, "Of course I can, all I gotta do is rewrite it so that it'll give her a HUGE fighting advantage. She'll need it as soft as she is." Metatron chanted in an ancient dialect and reworked the curse, instead of weakening her and deteriorating her body, it strengthens her, and gives her the ability to heal from all wounds. "There, I should warn you that this kind of power doesn't make you invincible. You'll still die from wounds too fatal for the mark to heal. Got it string bean?"

"Good, I don't need you with me anyway, for demons have a very...very, extensive memory." Darius turns around and creates a portal to Limbo, more specifically, where the sisters of fate are located. "Now then, I should warn you Raiven," he explains. "These sisters are known to provide information that takes place far beyond the future...they may even know when the end of the world will take place. But in order to get the who, what, where, when, why, and how, you'll need to pass their test. Do you understand?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

@Zeldafangirl

@GreyGremory

Ray shows up and grabs reno by the ear drags him down and then shoves a mana tablet in his mouth and says" If your not going to find ray and luna i'll drag you back to the sprit realm where i'm going to continue to work you like a dog got it"? As for other news the hacker will be joying a nice present made by one of the tech master back at hq got to love really smart people ". " Sorry I can't play right now han chan but since many of the eleites are full of their own egos and dumb ideas I need to grab the few that still have half a brain".

Ahunt rest her huge rack on the angels head and says" Man did they run out of big boy mold when they created this shrimp and yeah ruby can be snappy but when I think about how many dumb or and thoughtless and reckless people are around her I don't blame her".

The dragon is already in limbo standing over the bodies of some stupid creatures that picked a fight with him not one bit of blood on him and he says to himself" flip me that was a waste of my time dammit i'm not going to make this months quota and the boss is going to chew me a new hole but I do have to tell them what I found out as much as some of the group piss me off".

"Hey, I'm as good as all those other angels you lousy bimbo," he shouts in anger. Metatron didn't like to be judged by his size, even if he can be a bit small, he still packs quite a punch. "Also, who the hell are you anyway?"

Reno didn't like to be pulled by the ear by Ruby, but he couldn't help but laugh, even if it was at his expense. "Oh come on Jewels, if you're gonna be having some fun with her, at least let me tag along," he says while he's catching his breath. "Considering that she was hitting on me a long time ago, I think it's fair...plus, from what I've seen, Arcus now has two girls to bang, lucky bastard." Reno still recalled the "Sex Dome" and three different scents, one of Arcus, one of Raiven, and one of a random girl. 'Sometimes I hate having a wolf's sense of smell...I'm gonna need to learn how to train my animal powers.'  "Anyway, why would someone want to hack the hunter's database? Unless they want to know their dental plan, I don't think anything in there is of any importance."

@Leo Radomir

Luna just looked at the flying angel" one i'm not weak two i can fight my own battles don't judge me about my apperance i'm stronger thean i look" she say as she jusst smiled looking at him as she looked seris" trust me i don't take advantuage of my own power" she say as she just looked at lilana and the others as she just looked around as she just smiled" if you tell me i'm weak i am not weak i train everyday with my sister so back off don't say i'm weak because i'm not" she say as she growled a little she just sighed a bit she didn't like when people tell her she is weak she felt like punching something she looked at ray and the others as she smiled' i think i'll be okay i think' she thought as she just closed her eyes @ShadowSaber331

"Hey, I'm as good as all those other angels you lousy bimbo," he shouts in anger. Metatron didn't like to be judged by his size, even if he can be a bit small, he still packs quite a punch. "Also, who the hell are you anyway?"

Reno didn't like to be pulled by the ear by Ruby, but he couldn't help but laugh, even if it was at his expense. "Oh come on Jewels, if you're gonna be having some fun with her, at least let me tag along," he says while he's catching his breath. "Considering that she was hitting on me a long time ago, I think it's fair...plus, from what I've seen, Arcus now has two girls to bang, lucky bastard." Reno still recalled the "Sex Dome" and three different scents, one of Arcus, one of Raiven, and one of a random girl. 'Sometimes I hate having a wolf's sense of smell...I'm gonna need to learn how to train my animal powers.'  "Anyway, why would someone want to hack the hunter's database? Unless they want to know their dental plan, I don't think anything in there is of any importance."

@Leo Radomir

Ahunt grins and says" oh so it's ok for you to mean to luna but i'm not allowed to make fun of you and i'm only a bimbo when I want to mess with people like you and I'm ahunt not that you probably care anyways it seems my partners sister is fine so things are looking up". Ahunt  then gets off his head and sits on a chair and waits to see how the others would react.

Ruby grins and says" That's true however in fairness the past few months you've screwed up over and over so why should you be rewarded with two lovely women so easy, as for the flying battery pack and the brat as long as they don't get in the way of my work or battle I don't care who he's in love with". "  As for who and why it's because they are arrogant and think they can do what they like and I can't be certain but  it wouldn't supprise me if me if it was one of the elites dads". " We have a lot of info we don't share and why should we many of the people in high positions brought their way into power and keep their nasty secrets from others more times than not".  " your not one of them but what should of been a test to help people grow has been watered down and that doesn't sit well with me". " I may seem like a cow and I won't blame you if your not happy with me however I need you to be ready for the next time you fight them so you don't get used as a floor mop"

3 hours ago, ShadowSaber331 said:

@Eternal Dragonchild

@Zeldafangirl

@GreyGremory

Raiven nodded, small and scared without her dad "Depends on what the test is. I suck at math" She chewed on her thumb, nervous until Magnus put a hand to her shoulder. She hugged him tightly " Promise me, you'll keep Mr Fluffles safe" Letting go, she took hold of Darius's head like a small child would, Feiron on her other side.

"Just so you know, I'm only doing this so I don't get lost"

Hanako frowned "Yeah right. From the locker room talk, I've heard you're a bit small in that department" She smirked and pressed a kiss to Ruby's cheek as she shaped the rice into panda faces, Hanako stood up, picking up her drink and taking a sip

@GreyGremory

@Leo Radomir

"Hey, I tell it like it is, Ahunt. Can't blame me for that," said Metatron. "Plus, I've seen your memories Luna, if you're as strong as you say you are, then why didn't you help fight instead of cowering in your boots?"

"Eh, I guess you're right. Though I'm a bit surprised you still stuck with me through all of that." Reno sighed when he said that. He's usually a downer sometimes, but not that much of one. "I'm ready to continues with training, especially since it means protecting my friends...and more importantly, protecting you."

"Your aura says it's more out of fear than as a precaution. I'm like a walking lie-detector." Darius opens the portal to Limbo, where both he and Raiven will be able to meet with the sisters of fate. They arrive to the entrance of their abode, which looks like a small wooden hut, two torches lighting up the way to the front door. "Stay close."

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

@Eternal Dragonchild

3 minutes ago, ShadowSaber331 said:

"Hey, I tell it like it is, Ahunt. Can't blame me for that," said Metatron. "Plus, I've seen your memories Luna, if you're as strong as you say you are, then why didn't you help fight instead of cowering in your boots?"

"Eh, I guess you're right. Though I'm a bit surprised you still stuck with me through all of that." Reno sighed when he said that. He's usually a downer sometimes, but not that much of one. "I'm ready to continues with training, especially since it means protecting my friends...and more importantly, protecting you."

"Your aura says it's more out of fear than as a precaution. I'm like a walking lie-detector." Darius opens the portal to Limbo, where both he and Raiven will be able to meet with the sisters of fate. They arrive to the entrance of their abode, which looks like a small wooden hut, two torches lighting up the way to the front door. "Stay close."

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

@Eternal Dragonchild

"Shut up, I'm big and brave really" Although when Raiven saw the hut, she tucked herself behind Darius, looking to Feiron who was glowing softly "I see why they're called sunhounds now" she smiled briefly, squeezing Darius's hand for comfort

"Does hiding behind me count as 'being big and brave?' You're going to be the queen of hell, so get used to the sights." He turns around to meet Magnus's gaze. "Are you coming or what? I swear, if false bravado got you into the Elites, then this will help with my re-evaluation." Darius walks to the entrance and knocks on the door, which flies open after a few seconds of waiting. He pokes his head inside and pulls his hand out of Raiven's grip. "Quit being a baby, for someone who speaks of being powerful, you're proving exactly what I've been telling you."

@Eternal Dragonchild

@GreyGremory

8 minutes ago, ShadowSaber331 said:

"Does hiding behind me count as 'being big and brave?' You're going to be the queen of hell, so get used to the sights." He turns around to meet Magnus's gaze. "Are you coming or what? I swear, if false bravado got you into the Elites, then this will help with my re-evaluation." Darius walks to the entrance and knocks on the door, which flies open after a few seconds of waiting. He pokes his head inside and pulls his hand out of Raiven's grip. "Quit being a baby, for someone who speaks of being powerful, you're proving exactly what I've been telling you."

@Eternal Dragonchild

@GreyGremory

"Daddy never took me to Hell at all, claiming i was too ladylike. Allow me to adjust before meeting these three women" She straightens her coat out, making sure the dark red fabric was crease free before pulling up her socks 

"Hey I gotta look the picture of innocent" She stepped forwards towards the open doorway , taking a deep breath"I have been told this is the house of the Sisters of Fate? If so I seek an audience with them in regards to a matter of life and death. I am Raiven Alessetria Darktower, daughter of your ally Arlane Darktower" She often used this voice to direct the band

One of the sisters snuck up behind her and screamed in her ear before appearing in front of Darius. "ARLANE!? You're the daughter of Arlane Darktower!?" She started to cackle like an old witch, before looking at Darius. "I can see why Darius is with you. I can smell the fear in your hear. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Cassiopeia, or Cassie for short, I'm the youngest of the sisters." "Where are the other two? Where are Cleopatra and Cassandra?" Cassie turned around and lit a fire, brightening up the house. "Cleo is having a bit of fun with her husband, Antony. While Sandy...she's right behind you." Sandy walks behind Raiven and places a hand on her cheek, then places her chin on her shoulder on the opposite side. "Hello deary. What brings you here to our humble abode...and please, stop acting innocent." Sandy teleports next to her younger sister, and laughs a sadistic laugh.  "I know of your sexual adventures with Arcus, though I'll have to admit, you still being able to walk after that is something to thank your cousin for."

@Eternal Dragonchild

Raiven screamed when Cassie snuck up behind her, causing Feiron to barrel into the room snarling. He coolly eyed the sisters before settling down near the fire, baring his teeth as he did so.

Raiven rolled her eyes at her familiar's behaviour before tensing slightly as Sandy touched her "Sorry, I should have muzzled him, As for what brings me to this...humble abode. My father's life is in danger and I need the help of you three fine ladies to locate where and when he'll be killed" She took off her coat, using it as a cushion to sit beside Feiron. She pretended not to hear the jibe about Mikhail.

@ShadowSaber331

"Oh, we know about his fate, but for us to tell you, and of course change it, we require payment." Cleo walks from behind Raiven and stops in between her sisters. "Oh Cleo, you always require payment for everything. Why can't we just tell her and help her out?" "She may be Arlane's daughter, but she's no princess of hell. She doesn't even have any experience down here, of course that's usually what happens when someone tries to keep what little innocence his daughter has left." "Do you really have to throw that out there? If she becomes queen, she'll have your head!" Darius was starting to lose patience from the sisters arguing with each other. He was about to let loose his anger until one of the sisters mentioned Magnus. "Wait, Magnus, why the hell are you here? We're still trying to find a replacement for Cerberus you ungrateful bastard!"

@Eternal Dragonchild

@GreyGremory

In the time that they had been discussing, Raiven had been growing increasingly bored "Cleo, tell me what payment you require for the information itself" She thought a while longer, chewing her lip slightly "True, I may have no experience, yet. But I have heard Darius is a good teacher and my father even more so. How would you like Cerberus back? Just the same as he was before" She placed her hand over her heart, resting over the locket her father gave her "My powers do not include portal creation, so I am stuck topside without a lift."

Now that she was down in Hell, or at least Limbo, she found it peaceful and homely.

@ShadowSaber331

Users who are viewing this thread

Back