• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"Oh yeah, I kinda sent Arcus a live feed of your advances," he shouted. "He is gonna be pissed that you tried to get into my pants. Also, I'm already taken by someone else." Reno talking about him sending a live feed to Arcus was a lie, but him being taken was not, at least he thought he was. He didn't ask Ruby if she wanted to be his girlfriend, so he figured that when she comes back she'll not olny apologize, but to tell her his feelings as well.

@Eternal Dragonchild

4 minutes ago, ShadowSaber331 said:

"Oh yeah, I kinda sent Arcus a live feed of your advances," he shouted. "He is gonna be pissed that you tried to get into my pants. Also, I'm already taken by someone else." Reno talking about him sending a live feed to Arcus was a lie, but him being taken was not, at least he thought he was. He didn't ask Ruby if she wanted to be his girlfriend, so he figured that when she comes back she'll not olny apologize, but to tell her his feelings as well.

@Eternal Dragonchild

"He'd just ask why I didn't come find him to fill my desires" She took a seat next to him and stretched out "Dammit the routines tough to memorise. Not as tough as it was not to laugh when we filled the mean girl's tuba horn with glitter. She was sparkling for WEEKS" She allowed herself a smile as she sat there with him, breathing in the cool air

"Would you mind helping us with transport to and from the competition?" 

Arlane sat down by Darius "I had a vision, of my own death at the hands of an assassin. Promise me, that if it does happen you'll take Raiven under your wing, teach her to rule my portion of Hell, give her away for me. Basically be a father to her." a frown crossed his face "I want to at least kill Mikhail before I kick the bucket." Arlane's face looked older and more worried than usual as he sat there with Darius 

Reno looked at her with a questioning look on her face. "I'm getting the feeling you're procrastinating when it comes to the re-evaluation," he said. "But I guess I can help. Just remember that we got to train or we won't pass the re-evaluation and have our status stripped from us." He started thinking about how the re-evaluation was going to be graded, and thought of a few possible scenarios of how it'll work out. Since he has a month before the re-evaluation start he could take a short break.

Darius was a bit concerned when he mentioned about his vision of him being assassinated. "Wait a minute, how can you be killed? You're the king of hell for Christ sake," he said, almost in a shouting manner. "Plus, I can't rule ALL of hell, I barely have time to keep track of lower hell." 

@Eternal Dragonchild

Myuki couldn't help but smile at everything that had been happening. She was a little angry when Homura's fire magic was just suddenly gone but she was relieved to see he was still able to use his magic. And to top everything off her decoy magic circles had worked like a charm. She didn't expect people to catch on to them so early but it mattered not since the real plan involved them being placed and destroyed "Now what to do. I need to find a place that this core won't be disturbed" she said to herself holding the flame core that Mhikail had pulled out of the sun hound "This wasn't quite the being I was telling him about but this is will still come in quite handy" she said giggling to herself.

After a few moments Myuki received a text from her agent "Seriously? Why do I have to work right now" she said whining as she closed her phone and walked to grab her things. She made her way to the gate and the flew off toward town. 

22 minutes ago, ShadowSaber331 said:

Reno looked at her with a questioning look on her face. "I'm getting the feeling you're procrastinating when it comes to the re-evaluation," he said. "But I guess I can help. Just remember that we got to train or we won't pass the re-evaluation and have our status stripped from us." He started thinking about how the re-evaluation was going to be graded, and thought of a few possible scenarios of how it'll work out. Since he has a month before the re-evaluation start he could take a short break.

Darius was a bit concerned when he mentioned about his vision of him being assassinated. "Wait a minute, how can you be killed? You're the king of hell for Christ sake," he said, almost in a shouting manner. "Plus, I can't rule ALL of hell, I barely have time to keep track of lower hell." 

@Eternal Dragonchild

"Am not" Raiven pouted and gave him puppy dog eyes "I'm just relaxing after band"  She stood up "I'm ready to train now" However movement caught her eyes in the grass behind the band who were sitting, having a picnic. "Demons, lower class, no horns"

Arlane sighed "Train Raiven to manage it. She is the reincarnation of Osiris, ruler of the underworld. She just needs a little push" With a smile, he created two demons and sent them running towards the band "Tell Reno not to interfere, It's my evaluation of her" The two demons snuck up towards the band as Arlane sat watching. Hopefully his daughter would be able to handle two bratty immature demons.

Mikhail appeared next to Myuki "I'm bored, can we go down to the shops, pick up some junk food and alcohol and just basically work out the sexual tension?" he asked, attempting to give her puppy dog eyes, despite the smirk on his face. He'd abandoned his top, preferring to go shirtless for his workout. Flexing his muscles, he put an arm around her.

@GreyGremory

Hazel was at the gym as she saw some of the bullies she just was shooting hoops' i thought reno was coming to play with me i guess not' she thought the bullies couldn't remove her implant it had a spell on it she just stick out her thonge she just giggled she just looked around' i glad daddy is in jail now i don't have to deal with him i will actually be happy she saw the bullies coming toward her she just ran as she saw her friends reno and raiven" big sister big brother can i watch you guys train pleeeeeease" she say pouting a little" i know i'm only human but i want to be strong i'll try to be strong thank you for being here for me when my mom died and hearing about my secret" she say giggling a bit hyper she had too much of candy earlier @Eternal Dragonchild @ShadowSaber331 

"You're welcome Hazel," said Reno. He noticed a few people behind her froze the ground below them. He laughed at them slipping and falling all over each other, and after a few seconds of entertainment, he shouts at them. "Hey, going after one girl? Come on, there's plenty of fish in the sea. Of course, seeing as though you got two left feet, I don't think any girl would fall head over heels for someone who falls head first." Reno was laughing harder while those creeps walked away humiliated. He heard Raiven speak about those demons in the bushes and was about to help, until he heard his father speak to him mentally. 'Do not help Raiven, this is Arlane's test for her to hone Osiris's powers.' He looked over at Hazel and wondered of training with her might help her defend herself. "Alright, you can watch us train, let's get to one of the training arena," he said. "Raiven, I'll meet you in one of the training arena, you can take care of this one by yourself, right?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

@Zeldafangirl

Last edited by a moderator:
Hazel just looked at the bullies fall on the floor she just giggled a little' i need to learn how to fight though i can't let them fight for me i need to learn how to fight for myself' she thought while looking at reno" stop fiting for me need learn to decnd myself" she say trying to speak as she just sighed a bit as she heard what he was saying she just skipped to the training arena as she sit in one of the bleachers as she was excited about watching them with their powers she just rubbed her eyes a little she was a little tired but didn't want to go to sleep just yet she was afraid to go to sleep she just looked at raiven she just was pouting a bit' i wanna learn how to fight' she thought @Eternal Dragonchild @ShadowSaber331

Raphael Moreau

I'd continue to examine the interesting map and review my list. Being alone is very, lonesome, to say the least. I eventually got bored, and I teleported to the training area where everyone congregated at. All I was bringing to train was merely a shadow of my power, a mere shell. However, it has been like this since I have gotten here at Sakura. After all, I do not need to go full strength, as I am not called #1 in France for merely a title. I'd begin to watch with intent, taking notes. Information is valued by everything else by me. Well, depends on what it is, but most of the time, its really important stuff for my cause. I would then grow bored of watching, and I would have myself my own training session. It would be a simple sword fight.

A robotic dummy, which was surprisingly swift for a metal piece of junk, appeared and took a battle stance with me. It was using a classical broadsword, and I, on the other hand, summoned a Rapier, and a Main Gauche. I'd begin turning up the setting to as high as possible, possibly hitting something to like, "1st English Standard." The title didn't disturb me at all. As it is the French Swordsmanship that is superior. I yelled, "En Garde!" This saying was the classical way of challenging someone in my tongue, and the robot was ready for a fight. So at full force, we clashed. We both made tactical choices, however, I was using a more swift weapon, which allowed me to deliver blows faster. Naturally, I wouldn't land any blows below the belt, which was up to code, and I'd continue to strike with such a ferocity that even intimidated the robot, slowing down their reaction time to take in my moves. This would continue, but so far, the battle seemed to be in the bag. 

original.jpg

Luka was looking up at the sky she was outside as she was bored when she got a text from ray as she just smiled she just was bored from being alone most of the day she just text back' sure i'll go with you to the fair' she text she was excited about going to the fiar and excited about the picnic she just looked around she picked up her bag and went to meet ray at the fair she just wore her headphones listing to music waiting for her ray to come she just was humming she missed her sister she didn't know when she will go work with HQ when her sister gone on missions she always feels lonely her stepmother always hit her when her sister is gone a mission but she always tend to run away to reno when it happens she just was tapping her foot waiting for ray as she was fixing her boots she was wearing @Leo Radomir

Myuki was slightly annoyed after having to work but Mhikail wasn't helping her mood any better. She shrugged his arm off her shoulders and turned to him. She seductively put her finger on his chest and began running it down the length of one of his pectorals "Mmmm you know I would love to but..." she created a blue fire ball and blasted Mhikail backward a couple feet "If you ever try that again just know that I can put you back inside of the hellish cell I ripped you out of" Her eyes and hair flowed with her flames and rather than a violet colour, her eyes shun a deep red. "Now I have another job for you. I want you to bring that French exchange student Raphael Moreau to me. I want to speak to him about his little plan and see if we can't use him for our purposes" she gave her orders and then disappeared in her own flames. Within seconds she appeared back in the school boundary and made her way to the cafeteria for a nice meal while she day dreamed about her brother and all the indecent thoughts she had of him.

@Eternal Dragonchild

"Don't worry Hazel, I'll teach you how to fight...later," he said. "I gotta train so that I don't get my Elite title stripped from me." Reno thought about it for a short second and figured that since he was going to take a short break anyway, he might as well have a bit of fun with her. "Matter of fact, I've been training for a long time now, I think it's time I got a break from it," he said with a smile. "Actually, I did hear that the fair should be in town for a couple of weeks, wanna have a bit of fun before we start your training?"

@Zeldafangirl

"Don't worry Hazel, I'll teach you how to fight...later," he said. "I gotta train so that I don't get my Elite title stripped from me." Reno thought about it for a short second and figured that since he was going to take a short break anyway, he might as well have a bit of fun with her. "Matter of fact, I've been training for a long time now, I think it's time I got a break from it," he said with a smile. "Actually, I did hear that the fair should be in town for a couple of weeks, wanna have a bit of fun before we start your training?"

@Zeldafangirl

Isaac is still annoyed because the uncle wasn't thinking about the the draw backs and says" That's true his lungs are safe but you're not accounting for the mana backlash in his weakened state and i'm sorry i can't teach someone as duris said that is so reckless and let me make this clear even though i help elementals and humans and some of the good witch's when it comes down to it if they won't listen to reason i will stab them if that wakes them up and unlike the houses within the lower ranks i don't have abid by that rule system this isn't a treat though it may sound like but an advanced heads up because frankly after my last experience with reno i'm not in the mood for nonsense" @GreyGremory

Ahunt wakes up a few hours later and says" that was a good nap thanks but sorry i can't just yet and i'd be grateful if you didn't him, i will try and be less hostile towards him but i'm still going to prank him i'm a demon after all", " Tell you what though i'll help you cook and what not ruby's body is going to need a couple more days rest at least and i enjoy hanging out with you and isn't it nice not to have the locker room around sometimes".

@Shadowsaber331

luna was looking up at the sky she was outside as she was bored when she got a text from ray as she just smiled she just was bored from being alone most of the day she just text back' sure i'll go with you to the fair' she text she was excited about going to the fiar and excited about the picnic she just looked around she picked up her bag and went to meet ray at the fair she just wore her headphones listing to music waiting for her ray to come she just was humming she missed her sister she didn't know when she will go work with HQ when her sister gone on missions she always feels lonely her stepmother always hit her when her sister is gone a mission but she always tend to run away to reno when it happens she just was tapping her foot waiting for ray as she was fixing her boots she was wearing

Ray playfully sneaks up behind luna and kisses her neck and holds her close with one arm and gently nudges the headphones slightly off so she can hear him and says" You look so cute i'm not sure which i'm hungrier for the actual food or your affection" @Zeldafangirl 

Liliana sighs after hearing her refusal, but she does have a point considering the condition she found her in. "Okay, you can rest for a couple of days," she said. She gets up from her spot and walks inside the HQ, where she met up with both Ray and Luna inside. "Ray, Luna, what a surprise," she shouted. "How are you two, I haven't seen you both in a long time." Liliana walked over to them and gave them a hug. "You're just in time too, I was just about to get dinner ready."

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

Luna just try to hide her scars from lilana" hi miss Lilana we going to the fair to have some fun" she say as she just smiled" i guess we can stay for dinner can i help Miss Lilana please" she say as she looked at ray" lets eat first than to the fair" she say as she jusg giggled she just pulled down her long sleeve shirt she didn't want her to know she got hurt from her stepmother she looked up to Lilana as a mother she was afraid to go back to her home she bite her lip a bit" um how are you miss" she say as she just giggled a bit as she was smiling trying to put a smile for her she had a big crush on ray she was excited for the fair to go to she haven't been to a fair before @ShadowSaber331 @Leo Radomir

Hazel just smiled" okay big brother" she say as she just smiled" yeah lets go to the fair lets bring big sister" she say as she smiled looking at him" i like fairs i don't like cloans though they scare me" she say as she just was humming a bit she just wanted to go" come on come on lets go" she say feeling excited she just wanted her sister to come really bad she loved her sister' yay i get to train with big brother' she thought as she was holding onto him while looking around as she just was touching her implant she got she was glad she got it @ShadowSaber331

"I'm fine, thanks for asking," she replied. "I just had a little chat with Ruby, she just got back from school and is currently resting for a bit. Can't blame her though, school can really drain you sometimes." Liliana didn't want to tell both Luna and Ray that it was really Ahunt that she was talking to and about how Reno attacked her, so she just went on with her cooking and got the ingredients ready to prepare it. "Ah, the fair, I've been there a few times with Darius as teenagers," she said, as memories of that day flooded her mind. "I remember it like it was yesterday, me and Darius enjoying the rides, playing games, just having fun in general. It was also the place where we went up a large hill to see the fireworks. That place was also where we shared our first kiss..." Liliana blissfully sighed as she remembers her first kiss with Darius. It was a very lovely event to end a glorious day, aside from the fireworks. Liliana felt Luna's aura and noticed that it she was worrying about something, ans after seeing her fiddle around with her sleeves, she figured that she'd speak up. "I'm sensing something in your aura," she said in a serious tone. "It's something wrong Luna?"

Reno figured that Raiven would be done with those lesser demons after a few more minutes, so he thought he should give her more time before things get complicated. "Maybe later, she still has to plan a few things with the band, so let's give her a few minutes," he said. "Also, there are no clowns Hazel. I've been there with Ruby a few times when we were kids, so there wouldn't be any around for a long time." Reno noticed Hazel feeling her cochlear implant and wondered of it was workingr. "So, how's the implant doing for you," he asked. "Any problems? Does it need some adjusting?"

@Zeldafangirl

photo.jpg

Luna just looked at her as she frown" its nothing really i just..... i just don't want to go back to stepmother since she..... hits me i miss my real mom so much i deal with so much pain i have no one to talk about this since no one understands me ruby don't understand my pain" she say as she just was messing with her sleeve" for christmas i have to go back there i'm afraid to go back i won't go back i can't" she started to cry as she just was scared she just fell on the floor' i can't i can't do it' she thought as she used her powers when she cries like this her powers get out of control" i wish i had a mother to love me for me" she say as she just was hiccuping  @ShadowSaber331

photo.jpg

Luna just looked at her as she frown" its nothing really i just..... i just don't want to go back to stepmother since she..... hits me i miss my real mom so much i deal with so much pain i have no one to talk about this since no one understands me ruby don't understand my pain" she say as she just was messing with her sleeve" for christmas i have to go back there i'm afraid to go back i won't go back i can't" she started to cry as she just was scared she just fell on the floor' i can't i can't do it' she thought as she used her powers when she cries like this her powers get out of control" i wish i had a mother to love me for me" she say as she just was hiccuping  @ShadowSaber331

Ray gently sighs and then hugs luna and says" i've been meaning to tell you this for a while and that's she was thrown into the dungeon in the hidden part of the house and beaten black and blue for secretly sticking up for you. it's only because of her spiritual power that she can use the mana to heal but even then some scars are still visible, she's often worrying about you in her own way she's just not always able to be honest about her feeling because of how she was raised". " I don't know the full details but she has a plan to keep you out of that house so please keep your faith in her". 

"We have a few rooms open here in our HQ. This will be your home until you find a place of your own to stay," Liliana told Luna.  She didn't want her to go through the abuse with her stepmother, and knowing Ruby, she'll most likely kill her to protect her sister. She was in a bind, but it was the best she could do until she figures out a way to really help her. It was at that moment that she remembers Darius about a project to make a base of operations in a remote location somewhere, and that Reno was going to get some people to help run it. "Did Reno ask you two if you could join his team inside his base," she asked. "Darius has been talking about it for some time, I just thought I'd ask as it was a project of his that he's been working on for a few years."

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

luna.jpg

Luna just looked at ray as she was hugged" okay i'll keep my faith in my sister i didn't know she was hurt too" she say as she just looked at him as she start to blush" i'm sorry i didn't mean to cry so much" she just looked up at Lilana" um..... i think so" she say" i'm not sure" she say as she looked at Lilana her stomach start to growl as she put a hand on her stomach' man i'm hungry' she thought as she just looked at them as she just giggled" thank you for letting me to stay here for the time being it just my stepmother is awful i glad i'm at sakura so i'm safe from any type of harm" she say as she just looked at her as she was watching her cook" how's big sister anyways" she asked her powers was going back into her as she smiled" sorry you saw that mess i'm okay now though" she say  @Leo Radomir @ShadowSaber331

"She's fine, she'll be down in a bit to eat," she answered. "It'll be done soon, hope you like Steak Gorgonzola Alfredo." As the food was at it's finishing stages, Liliana puts a few plates on the table and set up the silverware, each one for it's occupants. 'So both Luna and Ruby have been abused by that harpy. One day I'll have either Darius or Reno take care of her, but for now, I'll let them handle whatever needs to be handled.' She walks back to the pot and stirs the contents together, the aroma was enticing enough to fill anyone up by just the smell of it. "Ruby, Luna, Ray, dinner's ready," she shouted.

@Leo Radomir

@Zeldafangirl

Hazel just looked at her friend as she just giggled a bit" yeah lets go to the fair it be fun" she say as she just hold onto him when he asked about the implant as she looked up hearing his voice" i uh tt's good i hear your voice it sound nice" she say as she just smiled" yay lets go come on" she say sounding a bit hyper" can we go on all the rides" she say as she just smiled" maybe raiven come later" she say as she just looked around i touch my implant cause i think it's awesome you gave me this chance so thanks" she say hugging him @ShadowSaber331

Luna looked at Lilana as she smiled as she heard her name was called she heard the dinner was ready as she just help lilana to set the plates at the table" thank you for letting me stay here for christmas break i never had a real christmas after mom died but i try to be happy no matter what" she say as she helped and went to the table and wait for the others she just had her headphones around her neck she had a big crush on ray she knew he liked her back she rreally wanted to date him more than anything he made her feel happy again' wait big sister is here sweet i can go bug her' she thought smirking a little bit as she was waiting for the others @ShadowSaber331 

Raiven shoulder charged one of the demons, knocking it back from the band, as she hit it Raiven let a lightning bolt fry it. The demon was turned to dust by the power of the bolt. 

The other demon turned tail and ran when it saw it's companion fall. It didn't get far. Raiven caught it and used it as a shotput. The last thing Arlane saw before it hit him and Darius was this terrified, gibbering demon approaching him. 

The demon knocked them both to the floor. 

Arlane sat up carefully, banishing the demon "Where did the other one go?" He asked Darius as Raiven skipped off, meeting up with Hazel and Reno.

@ShadowSaber331

@Zeldafangirl

Hazel just looked at her friend as she just giggled a bit" yeah lets go to the fair it be fun" she say as she just hold onto him when he asked about the implant as she looked up hearing his voice" i uh tt's good i hear your voice it sound nice" she say as she just smiled" yay lets go come on" she say sounding a bit hyper" can we go on all the rides" she say as she just smiled" maybe raiven come later" she say as she just looked around i touch my implant cause i think it's awesome you gave me this chance so thanks" she say hugging him @ShadowSaber331

Luna looked at Lilana as she smiled as she heard her name was called she heard the dinner was ready as she just help lilana to set the plates at the table" thank you for letting me stay here for christmas break i never had a real christmas after mom died but i try to be happy no matter what" she say as she helped and went to the table and wait for the others she just had her headphones around her neck she had a big crush on ray she knew he liked her back she rreally wanted to date him more than anything he made her feel happy again' wait big sister is here sweet i can go bug her' she thought smirking a little bit as she was waiting for the others @ShadowSaber331 

Ahunt went back inside ruby and says in her mind' your friend ray managed to calm her down and i think she has the hots for him, jokes aside though you've done bloody fantastic so far and i'll lend you my power to kill her and imprison that for being so over demanding and not sticking up for you when he should of". Ruby nodded but is still far to weak to have a proper conversation and starts to drift back into sleep and work on returning her body to normal.

Ray puts the picnic in a long storage space in his world the blinks back and sits next to luna and says" it's ok it's been very emotional lately lets enjoy this great food we have in front of us and let ruby sleep for a while she hasn't had a good sleep in days and needs it". " that aisde i'm really looking forward to going to the funfair with you but that's the only place i'm going to take you but that will have to wait don't want to spoil the surprise". Ray smiles sweetly at luna and secretly rubs her leg under the table then movies his hand back. 

"I think I know where the other one went Arlane," said Darius as he pointed towards the smoldering pile of ash. "I'll have to admit, for someone who lacks any hand to hand combat experience and with a weak bone structure on her leg, she was able to take out two lesser demons without breaking a sweat." Darius is interested to see how well she does in the re-evaluation, but she still has to stop acting like she's invincible.

Reno looked on as Raiven was skipping towards him and Hazel. "So, I take it that it was a success," he asked. "Hopefully you didn't feel like you're invincible, that can lead to you passing before your father, for even gods can die." Reno's mood shifted from serious to chill now that it was over. "Anyway, we were just on our way to the fair, wanna come with us?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

Users who are viewing this thread

Back