• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"Don't change just because someone said something. I for one like how you act. It shows the real you. Why change when you are already perfect." Arcus said as nuzzled his face into Raiven's neck. "Plus then I wouldn't get cuddles as much as I do, and that means you don't get piggy back rides if you grow up. That would be the end of the world." Arcus said as he started to tickle Raiven's sides.

"I won't. I'm cute and childish. That's me. Do I deserve to be an Elite?" Raiven looked to where her purple jacket was hanging on a chair "I mean I have the skills and the good looks" She giggled and took a candy out of her pocket before chewing on it. "I certainly do if I'm going to be the next guardian of Hell" 

Hazel just open the door as she looked at a boy as she smiled" hi uh yeah i got shot in my arm and i got a surgery for my ear i got the coclea implant so i can hear" she say as she looked around as she just smiled" what your name" she asked as she was sitting on her bed" i just feel lonely since my mom died scared my dad will come for me" she say as she just looked at him" whats your name i'm Hazel" she say as she just smiled as she was pouting" thanks for the food i just can't really sleep" she say as she just looked at him @Leo Radomir

Yes if you weren't an Elite how would I have gotten to be one. My powers are probably the least powerful." Arcus said as he kissed Raiven, and stole the candy. "So if your gonna be the next guardian of hell that means I will be the king??" Arcus asked joking around. He knew he wouldn't be king of hell, and her father probably wont let him marry Raiven.

Yes if you weren't an Elite how would I have gotten to be one. My powers are probably the least powerful." Arcus said as he kissed Raiven, and stole the candy. "So if your gonna be the next guardian of hell that means I will be the king??" Arcus asked joking around. He knew he wouldn't be king of hell, and her father probably wont let him marry Raiven.

"Depends, you'll have to earn the respect of the demons, seeing as you aren't born into the family line that has ruled Hell for centuries" She pouted as he stole the candy from her. "I'll be sleeping now my baby, future King of Hell." She rested her head on him as she fell deep asleep on him,

Reno teleports back into his room and sends a clone into Homura's subconscious. He figured that since both he and the clone are one and the same, he'll be able to help while he searches for Mihkail. 'It's about time I redeem myself...even if it costs me my life.' Reno walks around the halls of the school to take in the memories he's had there before walking out it's doors. He pulls out his phone and texts every elemental he knows. 'I'm going after Mihkail alone, so don't come after me. I know I was being childish, and that I was stupid enough to not accept the truth of reality, and I'm sorry. To my fellow Elites, I know that you'll be able to achieve your dreams, you didn't just get the title, you showed everyone you deserved it, not with money, not with looks, but with hardwork, determination, and heart. To Ruby and Ray, I get that you still hate me after what happened...but I've come to terms with everything now. I can't be the hero I want everyone to view me as, but I will take small steps and help whoever I can. If I don't come back after this...I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me.'  Reno sighs heavily and uses fire to fly around to find Mihkail. 'Now then, where is that sly bastard?' Reno looked for hours through different countries, different cities, and different villages, and still found no sign of him, until he found an abandon building that has his mana signature...and Myuki's. He lands in front of the building and shouts for them. "Mihkail, Myuki, come on out..I want to settle this once and for all!" He pulls out his phone again and makes one final text. 'I found Mihkail and Myuki, let's see how effective this curse mark is.'

Meanwhile, the clone inside Homura's subconscious looks around to find most of his memories covered in dark flames. 'Welp, this is the spot. Now where do I find that son of  a bitch?" He noticed that the dark flames still lingered and facepalmed himself. 'Duh, follow the lingering black flames.' As he followed the flames he heard and explosion somewhere. Feeling worried about Homura, he turned towards the direction of said explosion and runs there. When he reached the area, after maneuvering passed a lot of debris, he sees Makoto in the sky. Reno hides and waits for the right time to attack.

Darius teleports next to Arcus and Raiven, the Sunhound being docile as it remembers him from moments ago. "I see you're letting the Sunhound be your guard dog," he said. "Good, it'll at least detect Mihkail since it probably remembers his scent. "Raiven, I want to talk to you about my son," he said in a serious voice. "This isn't the first time he let his emotions get the best of him. It was at that time that he discovered that he was an elemental as well, because he was sick of the abuse the bullies in his old elementary school gave him. Try to see that he does mean well that he did hold back his killer instinct, otherwise all of you would have been dead a long time ago." He takes a lollipop out of his pocket and pops it into his mouth. "Plus, this incident was similar to Clair's, how she got angry and tried to kill you Arcus, or how you got angry and turned a student to ash. But this time, he fought for control of his own actions. It's like Homura and his split personality trying to take control of his actions, though I know he understood that struggle since he's been dealing with that everyday of his life."

@Eternal Dragonchild

@eero-prince

@Anyone Online

@GreyGremory

@Leo Radomir

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcus sighed and started to fall asleep too. His mind started to wander, and think about all of what has happened in the last two days. Arcus sighed again, and said, "The life of an Elite."

Feiron slithered off the bed, pushing Darius out the door before nosing it closed as Raiven read the text. She typed a reply "When you get back I am going to shock you to the moon and back for what you said, go kill that bitch. From the childish Hell Guardian, Ass-kickingly electrically charged cute Elite Raiven Darktower" With the text sent she curled up asleep, Feiron turning himself into spirit form and joining with her tattoo. She smiled as she fell asleep, drooling on Arcus as she slept. 

@ShadowSaber331

@Anyone Online

Issac

Reno teleports back into his room and sends a clone into Homura's subconscious. He figured that since both he and the clone are one and the same, he'll be able to help while he searches for Mihkail. 'It's about time I redeem myself...even if it costs me my life.' Reno walks around the halls of the school to take in the memories he's had there before walking out it's doors. He pulls out his phone and texts every elemental he knows. 'I'm going after Mihkail alone, so don't come after me. I know I was being childish, and that I was stupid enough to not accept the truth of reality, and I'm sorry. To my fellow Elites, I know that you'll be able to achieve your dreams, you didn't just get the title, you showed everyone you deserved it, not with money, not with looks, but with hardwork, determination, and heart. To Ruby and Ray, I get that you still hate me after what happened...but I've come to terms with everything now. I can't be the hero I want everyone to view me as, but I will take small steps and help whoever I can. If I don't come back after this...I hope that you find it in your heart to forgive me.'  Reno sighs heavily and uses fire to fly around to find Mihkail. 'Now then, where is that sly bastard?' Reno looked for hours through different countries, different cities, and different villages, and still found no sign of him, until he found an abandon building that has his mana signature...and Myuki's. He lands in front of the building and shouts for them. "Mihkail, Myuki, come on out..I want to settle this once and for all!" He pulls out his phone again and makes one final text. 'I found Mihkail and Myuki, let's see how effective this curse mark is.'

Meanwhile, the clone inside Homura's subconscious looks around to find most of his memories covered in dark flames. 'Welp, this is the spot. Now where do I find that son of  a bitch?" He noticed that the dark flames still lingered and facepalmed himself. 'Duh, follow the lingering black flames.' As he followed the flames he heard and explosion somewhere. Feeling worried about Homura, he turned towards the direction of said explosion and runs there. When he reached the area, after maneuvering passed a lot of debris, he sees Makoto in the sky. Reno hides and waits for the right time to attack.

Darius teleports next to Arcus and Raiven, the Sunhound being docile as it remembers him from moments ago. "I see you're letting the Sunhound be your guard dog," he said. "Good, it'll at least detect Mihkail since it probably remembers his scent. "Raiven, I want to talk to you about my son," he said in a serious voice. "This isn't the first time he let his emotions get the best of him. It was at that time that he discovered that he was an elemental as well, because he was sick of the abuse the bullies in his old elementary school gave him. Try to see that he does mean well that he did hold back his killer instinct, otherwise all of you would have been dead a long time ago." He takes a lollipop out of his pocket and pops it into his mouth. "Plus, this incident was similar to Clair's, how she got angry and tried to kill you Arcus, or how you got angry and turned a student to ash. But this time, he fought for control of his own actions. It's like Homura and his split personality trying to take control of his actions, though I know he understood that struggle since he's been dealing with that everyday of his life."

@Eternal Dragonchild

@eero-prince

@Anyone Online

@GreyGremory

@Leo Radomir

Issac comes out of the darkness says what you wouldn't expect him to say" You really are the stupidest and impulsive man i've met in a very long time and i've worked with a hell of a lot of people,  it's clear your mana isn't at full strength yet you want take a monster did you think about how your parents and friends would feel above all else if you died what your doing isn't remotely cool i've buried many people of all ages". " it's not to late yet and even if he doesn't kill you when people use to much mana they can go poof like spirits i've also seen that many times as well, so i ask you to stop this foolishness i don't want to have to hurt you if can be helped because it's a lot of paper work to explain to my people". Issac threw up several wards and then drew his big rune blade and holds it with one hand with ease. 

Ray gets the texts and smirks coldly and texts back, no i won't forgive you forgiveness isn't a charity i still owe you a beating at some point so you dying will just piss me off more, and don't send texts like a wussy if you want to make up to us show us your not a self centered hard headed ass of a man that would mean far more then running off to die like a fool, i'm not going to chase i don't get paid enough for that crap. 

Reno turns to the source of the voice and finds his roommate. "Isaac, why are you here," he asked. "Nevermind, I know what happens when someone uses too much mana. But if that's my fate, then so be it...after what I've done, not like anyone would miss me." He rubs his neck with his index finger, tracing the curse mark that he got from Raiven, and got back from Homura. He knew he wasn't going to return either way, be it from using too much mana, or by killing Mihkail, and he accepted it. "Besides, my affairs are not your concern," he shouted, creating two ice short swords, one in each hands. "I have to redeem myself, even if I have to go through you."

Darius received a text from Reno and was shocked to have read it. "Raiven, Arcus, get up now," he shouted. "Reno still has that curse mark on him. He must have took it back from Homura before he left. We gotta find him before he kills Mihkail, or he'll die as well!"

@Leo Radomir

@Anyone Online

@Eternal Dragonchild

Reno turns to the source of the voice and finds his roommate. "Isaac, why are you here," he asked. "Nevermind, I know what happens when someone uses too much mana. But if that's my fate, then so be it...after what I've done, not like anyone would miss me." He rubs his neck with his index finger, tracing the curse mark that he got from Raiven, and got back from Homura. He knew he wasn't going to return either way, be it from using too much mana, or by killing Mihkail, and he accepted it. "Besides, my affairs are not your concern," he shouted, creating two ice short swords, one in each hands. "I have to redeem myself, even if I have to go through you."

Darius received a text from Reno and was shocked to have read it. "Raiven, Arcus, get up now," he shouted. "Reno still has that curse mark on him. He must have took it back from Homura before he left. We gotta find him before he kills Mihkail, or he'll die as well!"

@Leo Radomir

@Anyone Online

@Eternal Dragonchild

Issac smirks and then churched something in his hand and a weird gauntlet started to form and he says" This is my work school was always secondary for me and funny you should say there not but that's so far from the truth it's funny, you see i work for a group called the white sages that work with all kinds of good people, i've seen you fight and your good but not someone i can't take and your not doing anything of the sort in a manner of speaking your just being a coward that doesn't want to deal with the people he's hurt so this is a perfect reason not to". " You know reno the thing that saddens me the most is i've had to kill my own comrades to keep the peace so compared to that crippling you to save your life is nothing".   

Darius heard nothing and figured desperate times called for desperate measures. He creates a giant ball of water inside the room and made it explode, dousing whoever, or whatever, was inside the room. He closes his eyes and sends a telepathic message to everyone. 'Attention, Reno has left to fight Mihkail by himself. He wanted to do this alone, but he needs the support of his friends and family to help him, even if he doesn't want to admit it. I want you all to stop what you're doing and find him before it's too late, or so help me, as the King of Hell, I'll make your lives worse than what you're living in now!!!"

Reno dropped his swords and broke down in tears. "What am I going to do then," he sobbed. "I can't go back to the school, not after what I did. I lost the trust of my friends, and I don't know how to get it back." Reno couldn't take the thought of losing his friends, and he couldn't deal with the burdens he had to bare. For the first time in Reno's life...he's really alone.

Reno walks out of his spot and throws an ice hook at Makoto. It was able to catch him unawares, and with his strength, he pulls him down onto the ground, slamming him against it. "Hi there Makoto," he said with a cheerful smile. "So, wanna settle the score?"

@Eternal Dragonchild

@Anyone Online

@Leo Radomir

@GreyGremory

Dark Homura looked at the white haired boy who had pulled him down "Seriously I don't know who Makoto is but I like the name. Maybe I'll use it" he said with a grim smile before kicking the boy half way down the burning street. He got up and cracked his neck "You don't stand a chance against me. Not as a clone anyway" he used his flames and burst forward toward the boy and ignited a flame on his fist before slamming it into the white haired child's face. The impact made a large thumping sound and as Dark Homura continued to hit him the noises continued "Clone or not you wouldn't stand a chance against me" he said before throwing him into a wall just across the road from them. He didn't understand what everyone's problem was. He could remember his past like it was yesterday.

He remembered his mother and father and how happy he and his sister were because of them. He loved his sister especially and treated her with all the love he could provide. When he started showing signs of power his father would teach him how to use it. 

He snapped back to mental reality and to see the boy not sitting where he had left him.

Homura ran carrying Reno on his back though back streets and roads. After a little bit more running he brings the two of them to what looks like an abandoned house just outside of a small town. Homura looked at Reno "Hey what happened to my uncles message. I told you to save my ass" he said with a joking tone "Seriously though did you think a clone could beat me? I've seen you do some reckless stunts but at least they weren't completely hopeless" he started talking grimly as he sat against the wall and looked down at the floor. He was exhausted but if he didn't keep moving then the guy hunting him would assimilate him into himself to get complete control.

@ShadowSaber331

Magnus continued walking toward the student council office to find the one girl who could possibly help his nephew out right. He walked into he room and proceeded to walk over to Clairs desk "Miss O'reilly I am here on request from my idiot nephew but I also can't just let him die. If you'll come with me you might be able to snap him out of his self righteous decision" he said hoping she could help. He knew exactly what the deal was with Homura after hearing Homura's response to Reno about his sister. The Homura that everyone knows is the second entity to awake inside of himself. The Darker version of him used to be like the current one but grew to hate everyone for not noticing the difference.

@Mr Swiftshots

Raiven came out of the bedroom, her nightie soaked through and clinging to her "Darius, I was trying to sleep after what my cousin did to me today, Reno isn't exactly in my good books." She stretched up before turning back to the bedroom, bringing her nightie over her head and tossing it in the basket as she shut the door. Luckily for Darius, she was wearing a vest and shorts underneath. She yawned as Feiron used his body heat to dry and warm the bedding so she could fall asleep in Arcus's hoodie again.

@Anyone Online

@ShadowSaber331

Arcus moaned from the loss of heat. "Raiiiivvveeeeeennnnn come back I'm cold now." Arcus moaned out as he gripped his hoodie close to his body. Arcus then sent a fake glare towards Raiven, and pouted his lip. Arcus made the mental note to ignore Raiven until she apologized. Arcus huffed, and turned on his stomach, and buried his face in Raiven's pillow.

Raiven nuzzled into his neck "I had to deal with Darius baby. I'm sorry, baby. He dumped water on me." She kissed his neck and pressed herself against him. "Can I come back in your hoodie now baby" She sat on the bed next to him, shivering as she was still cold. She'd sit there until he let her cuddle in.

@Anyone Online

Arcus flipped back onto his back. "Are you truly sorry." Marcus asked fake glaring, and pouting. He looked at Raiven with his eyes trying to pierce into her soul. Arcus waited for her answer as his body heat was slowly going away. " Are you truly truly sorry??" Arcus asked making his fake glare more intense,

"Of course" She rubbed herself against him, letting him feel just how much she wasn't wearing "I won't go away for the rest of night now, I was enjoying the cuddle until someone soaked me with water" She puffed some of her hair out of her face as she rested her head on Arcus's shoulder. With lightning quickness, she gave him a kiss and a playful nip on the lips "We need to get a sleeping bag or something to sleep in, single preferably as double has too much room"

@Anyone Online

Fine you can come back in my hoodie." Arcus said as he moaned too. "I will give that job to you to to find a sleeping bag. Oh and ignore the bump as you crawl back into my hoodie." Arcus said as he moaned as he continued to feel Raiven rub her body against his. Arcus' bulge grew bigger and Raiven nipped his lip. "Please Raiven I need the warmth." Arcus said in a little kid voice, and started to fake cry.

Raiven wriggled her way back inside the hoodie, resting her head next to him, legs wriggling as she got comfortable "Oh that bump" she said with a sly grin "I can always take great care of it, i need to suck on something" she hinted as she looked deep into his eyes. Her eyes were big and round as she gazed at him, chest heaving slightly.

@Anyone Online 

"You're welcome you two," he shouted. "Oh, and use protection. I don't think Arlane would be happy to hear that someone knocked up his little girl...but at least it's not Mihkail!" Darius laughed hard as he walked away from the door. He then thought back to how he and Liliana was in during their Elite years. It was amazing how time flies from the start of their childhood to now. He pulls out his phone and texts Arlane about what to do next. 'Arlane, if you're still around. Meet me at the campus garden, we need to plan for when those two will strike.'

@Anyone Online

@Eternal Dragonchild

Marcus moaned as Raiven's leg kept touching his bulge. "I would love if you did that, but we might get an uninvited visitor." Arcus said as he blushed, and started to grind it against Raiven's thigh. "Raiven I would really like that." Arcus moaned in Raiven's ear, as he made sure she felt every hot breath, and moan in her ear. "Please Mommy, I will do anything, Please Mommy I'm begging you.

Reno gets up from off the ground after crying for a few minutes. "You wouldn't understand even if I told you," he growled. "As for you not wanting me to fight them, my affairs are my own business!" He forms a Saber out of ice and gets in his fighting stance. Reno suddenly felt a little sluggish, but he doesn't know why. "Ugh, I've already lost a bit of energy," he groaned. "But I've fought stronger opponents in this state, you're no exception."

@Leo Radomir

Marcus moaned as Raiven's leg kept touching his bulge. "I would love if you did that, but we might get an uninvited visitor." Arcus said as he blushed, and started to grind it against Raiven's thigh. "Raiven I would really like that." Arcus moaned in Raiven's ear, as he made sure she felt every hot breath, and moan in her ear. "Please Mommy, I will do anything, Please Mommy I'm begging you.

Raiven chuckled as she felt for the edge of his trousers "Arcus, please don't call me that. It's what I have to call the female parental figure in my life" She started to stroke him before diving beneath his hoodie and starting her task with a wink. A while later she returned, leaving Arcus's trousers perfect as she rested beside him.  

"You're welcome you two," he shouted. "Oh, and use protection. I don't think Arlane would be happy to hear that someone knocked up his little girl...but at least it's not Mihkail!" Darius laughed hard as he walked away from the door. He then thought back to how he and Liliana was in during their Elite years. It was amazing how time flies from the start of their childhood to now. He pulls out his phone and texts Arlane about what to do next. 'Arlane, if you're still around. Meet me at the campus garden, we need to plan for when those two will strike.'

@Anyone Online

@Eternal Dragonchild

Arlane was back in London "I can be there in two minutes, is Raiven ok or do I have to bring some guns. I felt a pull in the alliances of the Hellhounds, was it Ruby?" He hit send before using Hell to transport himself to the Academy gardens, his own personal hellhound by his side. The huge beast was wearing a collar and had a leash on as Arlane fed it pieces of raw beef. His hound wasn't a Sunhound but it's dark cousin that often inhabited the corners of nightmares

"Ah, Arlane, nice to see you," he said. "Don't worry, she's fine. In fact she just got a Sunhound alpha as her familiar after Mihkail nearly killed it. Though she'll be a bit tired after what happened." Darius starts to pace around, thinking of some way to explain what just happened. "Reno went berserk Arlane," he spoke in a somber tone. "He almost got put everyone, including Raiven in harms way. Even though he's my son, and even though I'm partially to blame, he still was able to hold back. Luckily he didn't hurt her, but now he's gone somewhere." Darius purposely left out the part where Reno went after Mihkail and Myuki by himself, and there was still the matter of that curse mark on him. "We need to find a way to remove that mark. But that's an advance skill that not a lot of people can do, or even found a way to lift it."

@Eternal Dragonchild

Arcus was happy from the treatment Raiven gave him. He gave Raiven a kiss, and cuddled back with her inside of his hoodie. "So Raiven, what should we do about dinner tonight??" Arcus asked as he startrd to kiss Raiven's neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back