• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

Arcus looked at Raiven, before he started to swirl his tongue around his sucker before he pulled it out of his mouth leaving the string of saliva. He then looked at Raiven  again, and had a look in his eyes. Arcus then pulled Ravien's sucker out of her mouth, before he kissed her. He stuck his tongue into her mouth, and swirled his tongue in her mouth. He pulled away and started kissed her neck before  he left a hickey on her neck. "Yeah we can go to a nice restaurant. You can pick, but I hope I get desert." Arcus said as he pulled away from Raiven.

Raiven nodded "I know a great place that does an ice cream sundae covered in candy" She pouted slightly, having lost her lollipop, the kiss was sweet, though. Suddenly Raiven started coughing, trying to cover her mouth. All she could see in front of her was a thick black smoke. In between hacking coughs, she managed to grab hold of Arcus "Mikhail" she whispered to him "Trying to use his powers against me, He isn't in the room though"

@Anyone Online

Arcus gently grabbed Raiven and flashed them to the restaurant. "Hey your safe. I got you away from his power your safe. I got you." Arcus said as he held her close, and rubbed her back. Arcus had her sucker in his hand to give it back to her.  

Raiven did what any person who'd just been given a faceful of smoke would do, she started gulping down the fresh air. It also stopped her crying. She snuggled into Arcus, smelling his scent "He's stronger now, he used to have to be with me to do that." Shakily she sat down at a table, her hands wobbling in fear. 

When a waiter handed her a glass of water she managed to drink it but spilt a good amount down herself and her dress. She took the lolly from Arcus, slipping it into her mouth to calm herself down. After roughly 10 minutes of lollipop sucking she was calm and back to seductively licking it for Arcus. 

@Anyone Online

Arcus ate his food, and would steal glances at Raiven. When he looked back the last time, he at her he got a brooding look in his eyes. "So Raiven do you like that sucker??" Arcus asked as he looked at Raiven with a raised eyebrow. At the time a random girl came up to Arcus and had a blush on her face. "U.....um e...ex...excuse me, but I w....was w....won.... wondering if I could h..... have yo.... your nu... number."

Arcus just looked at Raiven to give the girl an answer.

Raiven raised an eyebrow at the girl "Excuse me? this is a date, now run along before I turn you into a lightning rod" She continued to eat her meal after she had spoken to the girl "I do like my lollipops Arcus, you know this. They have given me a rather useful skill" She gave him a flirty wink and a smile. Reaching out to him she held his spare hand, stroking it with her fingers. Noticing the girl was still there Raiven put down her fork and clicked her fingers, sending a small static charge into the girls hair. 

@Anyone Online

Arcus just smiled, and winked back at her. "Maybe we can try later??" Arcus said jokingly. When the girl didn't leave, Arcus knew she pissed off Raiven. When Raiven shocked her, Arcus smiled, and tried to stifle a laugh. "I think you should leave now. You wouldn't want my my girlfriend angrier." Arcus said as he he looked lovingly at Raiven. 

Raiven giggled as the girl hurried away "What do you want to do after this, I was planning to go clothes shopping but fate intervened, injuring my leg" She smiled at him, squeezing his hand softly "Of course we can try it later, you already know how good i am at licking things" Raiven gave another wink, teasing her boyfriend even more "I do have a place to stay, I don't want to go back to the academy until he's apprehended. That's the first place he'll look for me."

@Anyone Online

Okay, sounds good." Arcus said blushing like a madman. "Yeah I will take you clothes shopping. I mean if you want too." Arcus said as he sottd up and intertwined his fingers with Raiven's. Arcus then looked at her and tried to think of a way to heal Raiven's leg faster. "We could get each other something special, then we can meet up, and give it to each other, as he looked at Raiven lovingly.

"I'd love to. You'll have to give me your shirt size in case I find one I think you'll look good in" She stood up too, resting her head on his shoulder, nose to his neck "We can go to my apartment after and I can show you some of my other clothes, I only brought a few sets to the academy." She had her hand spare hand draped around his waist, holding him against her as she snuggled him "Oh, you poked me" she whispered"

@Anyone Online

Last edited by a moderator:

Caspian De Sol

(( @XxCharColexX I don't know if you wanted to strike it up, but it's here for you. ))

Caspian was held up in the main room of the Elites, watching the news before it cut to a man, he spoke with such enthusiasm as he swore to overthrow the Elites of this world, the richest, the people that "Look down" upon others and command them as so. She watched until he said his name; Rapheal Moreau. She had just looked over the new students document, seen which room and classes he was to inhabit. 

She hissed at the fact she was right all along, his father was someone world renowned for not being an Elite and becoming someone as powerful as he is today. She sighed at the thought of this person being in the school was leading a rebellion against the Elites, most likely endangering the students further than they already were. Truth be told she hated the word "Elite" despised it. If she weren't the head of the Elites she would have sided with him right then and there. But she couldn't; she obtained this role for controlling darkness itself to it's fullest: but darkness feeds off of fear, hatred and everything under the sun that is claimed a sin in this world. She moved in her seat, her sword moving a little as she sat there, contemplating what to do with him. When she decided, she smirked before laughing to herself, "Well then, Mr. Moreau, you've made your made your move. Time to make mine" She said with the smirk still on her face. She pushed out the chair from the large desk and took her small cape like jacket and pulled it onto herself. Looking back at the desk with the small pile of paper work sitting there she sighed and walked out the door.

She walked down the halls, almost nobody here except for some late arrivals to the school and teachers. She walked down even more before she came to the dorms. Walking to the dorm room which held Rapheal she knocked on the door, "Mr. Rapheal? I request an audience with you." She said in a plain cool tone as her face became blank.

Okay do you wanna walk to the mall like this??" Arcus asked as he wrapped his arm around Raiven's waist. he looked at her, and smiled. He was so glad that he asked Raiven out at the beginning of the year. Though to hear that she liked me as much, or more made Arcus smile. "Hey Raiven I just want you to know I love you. I love you so much I wouldn't change it. Well that is if we don't get married." Arcus said blushing.

Mikhail saw Homura and Clair in the cafe and gave them a charming smile. Raiven had told him about them "Do either of you know Raiven Darktower, per a chance?. She's a friend of mine and I thought I'd surprise her with a visit. Don't tell her of course" He awaited their responses. He wanted to make Raiven pay for telling, what better way than to await her in her dorm. She'd be like a scared deer, completely powerless.

@GreyGremory @Mr Swiftshots

Raiven nodded "Let's go. And I bet I love you more, my dad approves of you if he didn't you'd be in Hell. Marriage should be fine, make sure to check with him first, though. He is very formal" She skipped happily beside him. The mall was luckily at the end of the street "Ok so what size clothing do you have? I'm a 12 top and a 10 trousers." She smiled as she licked his neck cheekily. 

@Anyone Online

Last edited by a moderator:
Arcus let out a moan from Raiven did that. "You know that's a sensitive spot for me. Oh and a large for tops, and 32, 38 for pants. "Well I better go before I poke you again." Arcus just blushed as he started to feel another one coming. "So anything specific you want??" Arcus asked as his blush deepened, and he just felt Raiven cling closer to him.

"I don't mind. I'll let you choose" She nuzzled his neck, trying to delay the moment when they would have to separate "You'll get to poke me properly later" She smiled as she hugged onto him. She pressed a kiss to his lips as she walked off into the mall, looking at the names of the shops as she passed them. 

@Anyone Online

Arcus just let out a deep moan, and a growl. "Ok...okay I will get something you like." Arcus said as he blushed from what Raiven finally dawned on him. The whole time Arcus thought about the later time with Raiven, he didn't notice the group of followers he had acquired.

Hazel just woke up from her sleep she turned on her bad side of her arm' ow ow ow ow' she thought as she just sat up she got out of her bed glad that her friend was coming today she walked to the bathroom but hit the door she wasn't really up' here you coming today Luka and karaline' she texted them in a group chat' i'm huuuuuuuuungry' she texted as she just yawned not noticing raiven boyfriend she really wanted to go back to sleep but it was hurting her shoulder really hurts tears came down her face as she just was looking around as she was coughing a bit she wasn't feeling good" i no feel good' she was feeling hot she had a fever she just went back to her bed looking at her phone than turn on the tv to watch something she just coughed turning on the subtitles to watch the tv' i hate getting sick' she thought @Eternal Dragonchild

Raphael Moreau

"...Come on in," I said grimly. I didn't have to open the door to tell it was an Elite who wanted to seek my audience. They speak with royal tone, with pompousness, with mien of a lord or lady. With a flick of a wrist, I had changed the room from a dormitory to a meeting room. It wasn't too lavish, but it was good enough. I'd sit on one side, waiting for the visitor to enter. Naturally, with the thoughts of an Elite coming on in, I immediately thought of places of escape, routes of attack, calls for reinforcements. After that, I'd be waiting. After all, sometimes the best choice for one such as I... is to not move at all.

@VenomSlayer 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back