• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

LOL, well one of the girls might manage. And it doesn't have to be right then. Heh, this could be the pre-Alpha interaction the girls were joking about. Not likely with Duncan. He defies stereotypes to say the least.

For what it is worth, Duncan was based on a real person. A number of changes were made to account for growing up in a different era.

Also, Duncan would probably let Mara come before Babette. Babette can handle a gun better. Mara he thinks needs more protection ... and he isn't THAT trusting just yet. Hershey was the biggest selling point for Jerry.

Well, I definitely want to get some 1x1 time with him some time. But that's with all of the characters.

And for what it is worth, the dude who portrays Duncan is hunky for sure.

Aaaaand I understand about 'Mara. As said before, Babette seems to be protective of her. Probably because she's had a younger sister.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hahaha ... the girls love you for your dog. The dog is your ... wing-person.

Babette has not once went over to the dog to pet it. She's more interesting in... :D

Haha, kidding. Keeping it PG-13 here!

I so want to reply to that. But need to get to sleep. When he returns from getting the RV and setting it up, he'll likely go and play soccer/basketball. He kicks baskets rather than throwing them. He also spends time doing kata at an exercise / obstacle course about a block away. (He wears 45 pound weights on each limb, doing gymnastics (horse / rings / floor routine). The gymnastics gear is set up in the gym across the street from the obstacle course.

Waits patiently hoping Mara replies before he goes to bed.

[dice]18461[/dice] Success!

[dice]18464[/dice] Extreme failure! Nighty night!

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry--had a class post thingy to do.

I'm super tired to you guys'll have to forgive me if I've made any mistakes. Tired as a tired thing. goodnight!

LOL, doing my best to portray a moody teenager. I think I managed it. If I remember back correctly, nothing had to make sense about their decisions - even to them.

"So why did you ....?"

"I don't know. Just felt like it." (teen)

"So you wanted to ...?"

"No ..." (teen)

Hmm ... thinking I should get Duncan a pet. Has to be one that he doesn't want, but won't be allowed to get rid of. I may very well have the perfect idea.

Nah ... Duncan wouldn't even consider a cow as a pet.

babygoat.jpg

Yeahhh ... about like Duncan. Thinking about this one being a natural at playing soccer. It will be a case of ... "Crap ... gotta get rid of it before one of the girls sees it ...!"

Oh right, soccer! I think I put something in Maras bio about playing soccer. She was being scouted when the plague hit.

LOL, there is livestock in the area. Duncan just needs to repair fencing and round them up. For one person the task would be rough. For a small group it is a LOT easier.

Gonna grab some food, then write a scene with Duncan goofing around after he stormed out. Yes, gonna do that cute scene with the baby goat. He's gonna have to try and shoo it off before anyone sees it. (Already have the perfect name for it. Pele.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back