• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

Right before Las Cruces , i'm looking at the map right now. He wandered Texas a bit and came in on the Southern border of New Mexico. Straight shot up 25.

So .. I 10 to 25, then up. LOL, then that should say I 40. Note: If he heads north, he misses their base. But Duncan travels to the I25/I40 junction all the time. There is a major truckstop right there. That IS Albuquerque - very close to Old Albuquerque. It is also very close to the rail yard where Duncan is loading up for their move to Florida.

NMFH.gif

lol .. minor thing.

I set my initial meeting with Jerry for just Duncan, but there is no reason the girls couldn't tag along with the other car - or even car and motorcycle.

@aergie I'll post up something when I get home (I haven't read the last few posts between Duncan and Jerry so idk of they came back)... but will think of something :P

Duncan: "Hey, guys! Look what I found!"

Jerry: *Tries to introduce himself.*

Mara and Babette: *Runs passed the boys and squeals as they assault Hershey with love and kisses.*

Lord, I did that once to a lady. She and her husband had a miniature sheltie collie named Meagan. Her husband and I were in the military, same unit and AFSC (job). He laughed when his wife got annoyed with me as I said hello to her as an afterthought. (She had to remind me she was there....) I just laughed and pointed out that "Meagan might get jealous. Priorities ..."

lol, I've done it too. and by that I mean i do it like, every time i go over to my best friends house, or any of my friends who have a dog. I go to university pretty far from home, so I'm always way more excited to see my dog than i am my family :P but not this past winter break--my niece was born like a week after I left, so I had to wait 3 months to meet her!!

also @sodeviousxo It's up to you whether or not you want the girls to have separate RVs. Mara's happy sharing.

I think Babette is happy to share too. Especially after being alone for so long. Plus she wouldn't leave Mara alone with boys around. Still untrusting of the boys :P @aergie

5th wheel RV

It was originally posted in the first several posts ... but here it is again. It is a link to the website where they sell them. So lots of variations there. I just picked out a nice luxury 5th wheel RV. I used to have one with a storage unit in the back for hauling things like ... motorcycles. Duncan chose this model for its survival features (like insulation), the shower, power, HVAC ... etc.

I think that the water pressure is supposed to come from hooking up to local water supplies. But Duncan has plans for that too.... He doesn't believe in the impossible - only the "hasn't been done yet."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back