• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

Okay. Can always go back and edit, just wanted to get the JPs posted asap. Thanks for the heads up, though!

I'm sure Casey just has dumb luck. :D

lol ... That was toned down.

wait until you see what is in store for Khloe. Give me a sec. It is short and sweet. And you can ask yourself if you think he's bluffing.

Hehe ... is she dropping weapons, contraband, etc as she goes? LOL, Reese may have to yank her out of the way behind the Humvee so she doesn't get hit by shrapnel. He's not bluffing.

What would count as contraband? And she's got her M9 on her still since I don't really think she was thinking "Oh boy, I best follow his instructions word for word." whilst she was one step away from passing out or throwing up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha ... I will let HER figure that out. Though when the RV explodes, she may want to make damned sure she has nothing that might fit the description. Could mean any weapons. Might mean cigarettes and lighters, or even that disrespectful shirt (if she wears such). This is all a technique called shock and awe.

Kk. I doubt any of that's going to be on her mind, I mean. Priority one would most likely be if it was possible to kill him later on. Is this gonna be one of those things where the "revival of Humanity utopia" eventually turns into a dictatorship? Also I usually associate Shock & Awe with bombing Iraq, not harassing a teenager xD

Amanda is making up stuff. I do not like how that npc who seems to know everything that does not happen in her presence.

Also, what is up with Duncan suddenly hating on his friends?

Last edited by a moderator:
In reverse order, Duncan doesn't hate his friends. Nothing I wrote said that. You might be swapping him for Amanda. I should have color coded the parts. And not sure where Amanda lied.

He surely called his 'second in command' shallow. And she's made up stuff about how Babs is 'leading him on' and 'using him to make Jerry jealous' and 'Jerry is taking advantage of your lab time to get Babs', it's all made up hooey.

And Duncan tends to think that a week or even two isn't enough for a strong relationship to form - especially if it has been split between two people for any part of that. But he did NOT call Babette shallow. He meant anyone who DID use people like that was shallow. So yes, IF Babs is using him, she's just shallow. If not, she isn't. If the shoe fits ....

Amanda isn't lying. It's her OPINION. Big difference there.

Okay, guys. :) Let's all get along. There are other people who are watching this thread and it's causing discomfort (I'm by no means sensitive, but this is just getting awkward).

I just had one!!! My roommate made burritos. she's so good at cooking. and thrives on compliments about her cooking, so she cooks for me all the time :D

Oh hey guys ... You should realize that the usual drone (ie not the military ones) has a top speed of 11 mph and a 9 minute battery life. You want to take spare batteries and drive around, send it up for a quick survey, then back down ... drive again ... wash, rinse repeat.

Yeah .. I think we mentioned that before Jerry joined us. Those are real stats btw, taken straight from specs.

Something to keep in mind for sake of plot progression: Over the next couple days, please make sure to either post visiting the lab to see the captain (needs cell samples from the Immunes, as you will see in a JP with BabettexDuncan) or at least mention it in a post. Or at least be aware of it.

Thanks. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back