• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

Sorry ...was doing that 1x1 with Babs. Had to crash and sleep finally. Just waking up. Weird work schedule today. But will see what I can do.

Ah right. Sorry, I've still got a morning brain you could say.

Besides, what's the point in insulting someone if they don't know you're insulting them xD (She'd much prefer letting him know what she's calling him)

Oh ... folks, the bone marrow drill is voluntary. Most of the info Duncan needs can be gained from regular samples. But some antibodies are only generated in bone marrow.

Mitheral said:
Oh ... folks, the bone marrow drill is voluntary. Most of the info Duncan needs can be gained from regular samples. But some antibodies are only generated in bone marrow.
Well that's great. Consider me out xD (Don't trust that bone marrow stuff)

Wow, I did a little research. The human race hasn't numbered under 1 million since 10,000 BC. Even by AD 1 it was 150 million. The worst pandemic was the Spanish Flu which killed 2% of the population in the 19th century. Now imagine a virus that kills about 7 billion in mere months.

lol .. hehe ... about to put Casey on ice - Quarantine. Now if that doesn't tug at Tamara's heartstrings ... (and it is ALL Duncan's fault ...)

Look at it on the bright side. Duncan and Babette aren't getting stuck together. She'd accuse him of PLANNING it that way.

Not a problem. Just left you the option of making a run for it. At least I don't have to shoot Casey in the lag to slow him down.

He's an asshole, but he's not stupid. Don't forget that he worked closely with an older gentleman and lived with him and his wife once his family died. He's going to have some sort of respect for his elders... Especially if they are trained military. :P

I know ... was a joke ... though serious. Military would do that if someone panicked. But they would try not to kill a kid. These are not bad guys.

Duncan is at that point where he barely makes sense. His brain is on the verge of being cooked.

He will with decent treatment. Can you imagine the music he'll have to face for being so reckless? He actually infected himself before his talk with Babette. The symptoms just hadn't hit yet.

So long as he wasn't symptomatic ... nothing. Infectious phase for most flu type viruses doesn't start for a couple days. Infection was one reason why he wore the biohazard suit as his disguise. He thought he was being clever.

Teenager.

He had originally planned to make a game out of shooting for prizes even back in Albuquerque. But we added new people and I got sidetracked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back