• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

today's not a good day for me to collab, but I'd love to soon!! our characters gotta get to know each other :)

Totally writing up a post, placing Babette on the farm, tending the live stock before doing the whole stake thing. Might put Jerry with me, too, if he's up for it. Casey will be in the midst of transporting his goods by his lonesome (his post will follow after Babette's).

Doing my best with Duncan and Tamara @aergie .

And I think I finally found a subject on which Jerry and Duncan could see eye to eye on. Casey.

@Mitheral yeah, not exactly clear where we're going with this, what are you planning? :P (car ride, i mean)

Last edited by a moderator:
sodeviousxo said:
Hey @RIPSaidCone How can we get Khloe more involved with the others? :(
Mmm. I find it somewhat difficult to get her involved more often since this RP has a tendency to randomly skip ahead a couple of hours, or a day. Along with everyone else off doing their own things and such.

@RIPSaidCone I know, it's a bit sporadic at times. Well, if you wouldn't mind (if you have time, maybe this Sunday!), we should do a 1x1... Maybe Babette can convince her to help with the farm, etc. Get her involved somewhere. :D

sodeviousxo said:
@RIPSaidCone I know, it's a bit sporadic at times. Well, if you wouldn't mind (if you have time, maybe this Sunday!), we should do a 1x1... Maybe Babette can convince her to help with the farm, etc. Get her involved somewhere. :D
I'm cool with that ^^

I'm free pretty much the entire weekend anyways, so whenever you want to. Just send the message when you're free I guess xD

Oh, of course. :) I just feel right now, Khloe is a bit of an outsider, and I don't personally like feeling that way, and Babette would probably think the same. Plus... I'm assuming Jenna is kept at the farm? Maybe Khloe can come help with the livestock. :P

I have been wanting to get Duncan over there to ride a horse as soon as things get a little further along.

Are Tamara and Duncan going to just keep up with the chit chat, or are they going to like fix cars or something? :P

Sorry, I'm supposed to be sleeping. Just checking in.

I was just trying to have Duncan maintain contact. People tend to RP that noone ever talks to them if you don't single them out what that is completely the opposite of the truth. I am trying to maintain a balance between moving the storyline along, my time, and character interaction.

Folks, really need to spread the dates out a lot. I am about on the 18-20th with Duncan. I figured on a solid week before the train was even half unloaded - as it took Duncan MONTHS to load - and a solid week to make the region safe from predators to roam around.

Casey shouldn't even be alive as there are two major zoos in that area, plus lots of wild dogs and gators. There is a reason why Amanda and Greyson don't let the younger kids roam about. But ... oh well.

I am about to have the military folks pull the rug out from under Khloe. Fair warning. Well, unfair, but she's been shooting a weapon too close to the housing and labs for no reason and has been next to useless. She's gonna shape up or get banished.

Mitheral said:
I am about to have the military folks pull the rug out from under Khloe. Fair warning. Well, unfair, but she's been shooting a weapon too close to the housing and labs for no reason and has been next to useless. She's gonna shape up or get banished.
Oh dayum. That'd probably become a cause of conflict fairly quickly. Given Khloe's practically non-existent work ethic. Gonna be interesting :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back