• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

LOL ... well, if you were a six year old, which of the girls that arrived would look the part? Let's see:

Khloe - pointed a gun at Amanda who is the closest thing to a big sister Mindy has. Plus she's stinky cause she smokes. Phew.

Tamara - Who? Okay,this one might be, cause she's nice and animals like her.

Babette - she looks just like the ones in the movies and she's nice. Duh!? And Duncan likes her and Duncan is nice. So who else would Duncan be asking her to find flowers for?

Six year old logic. Can't beat it. Oh ... BTW Duncan's little brothers were about 7 when the Plague hit (twins).

Yeah, well... I have to admit, the flower thing was a big hint. Just didn't want to seem presumptuous! Lol!

That's sad. </3 I think Babette will be super nice to the younger children because she also had younger siblings. I also have a four year old so I can just imagine the cuteness of little girls. Ugggh.

Well, Duncan figured Babette would get a laugh out of it. He thought about a lot of things when he sent the girl. Amanda he sent because the girl would look out for Mindy. He figured Amanda would prevent the "quest" without good reason, and he already noticed a little animosity toward Babette. He's not entirely sure why - whether it is because Amanda dislikes the general cheerleader / defenseless sort - or what. Amanda clearly doesn't like him either - and Jerry even less. Duncan's an idiot. Jerry? He probably can't help being male and therefore an idiot.

Yep, Amanda's a teenager.

I can see Babette anonymously sending over some Hannah Montana DVDs with her name on it. LOL!

And by the way Babette looks at Amanda, she clearly doesn't care too much for the girl, either.

Just wait until you see what I have in store for Jerry (@CuVallen ). Nick is going to point out that Khloe looks like the woman in 101 Dalmations, then point at Hershey.

She's also the only one who smokes. Lord, she fits better than anyone. If Hershey were a Dalmation, she might get dognapped for her safety. Blame Nick for putting the idea into Mindy's head.

Not unless he was mad at her. One thing to use the nice characters as comparisons. Not so cool to use the evil ones. He actually thinks Khloe is interesting.

You're right. :D

I'm really needing to see how Casey fits into the group, but I like him so far. He's unlike anything I've ever tried to take on. His attitude and approach will change over time... He's just a bit rusty with folks.

Wasn't you. actually Babette and Duncan should have been returning to the lab on Sep 10 ... but to meet Lia it needed to be the 12 (I originally meant the 13th, but hey). I just let it go without making anyone edit. Duncan and Babette could have been walking back at any time really.

Oh .. the kids. (would be like 0600 ... the six year olds are practically sleepwalking) call that the 13th?

Probably should be later than that for Mindy to see a pattern in Duncan's schedule, but oh well.

Sept 25th is a date of special note. Not sure if anyone will remember why.

Hey @aergie

Basically it took about 4 days for the group to get to Florida arriving Sep 10. Only 20 miles from the rail station to the base. Similar distance to the farm.

Lia and Casey arrived on Sep 12. (Lia via rail sent from Albuquerque; Casey just wandering in)

I set my last post for the next morning.

I'm not worrying too awful much about chronology except certain events. I do have one date that is fairly important for Duncan ... Sept 25th.

lol .. Nick knows better. He's just being a boy. Mindy is that sweet innocent little girl. If you ever saw Despicable Me, she would be the youngest girl. You would HAVE to be Cruella to resist her charms.

I just had fun with the 6 year old logic. Just wait until Nick "double dog dares" Mindy to sneak into Khloe's living space.

I might be in a little while. Still have some stuff to do for work though. Writing a post ... and meeting a driver to relay a load.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back