• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

Oh god. I could learn to read and write in French - but speak? I'd be convicted of murder (of a language) if I tried and be asked to speak English.

yeah, my accent is horrible. my french-speaking friends pretty much just laugh if i try. though, one of my roommates is francophone-ish (sorta raised bilingual) and she's really nice about it, just corrects in a nice way. it's a good way to learn

I'll give folks a chance to respond before I move things along - whether it is talking among themselves or with Duncan.

I am going to have to come up with some 2D characters - the military team - if they join you. They will be experienced military - age mid 20's or older. For the most part you guys will never see them face to face as they will be in military biohazmat suits.

Little hard to see their faces. But this is close to what is being used. I believe this design is a little out of date though.

I thought we were going to continue our interaction with back and fourth posts? Gotta get off my PC now anyways.

I'll probably be using my phone later on tho :3

Was sort of wondering what kept ya. That drive home couldn't be THAT bad. Whatcha do? Drive around the island 5 times? Hehe ... just kidding.

I really shouldn't kid about that. I remember giving my Ex directions to come pick me up a little outside of Atlanta. We lived NW of Atlanta ... and I was at a seminar NE of Atlanta. To get there all she had to do was drive south to the loop around Atlanta, go around the north end of town and up another interstate. She ended up missing the northbound interstate (or went south instead) ... and ended up 100 miles south near the border of Florida. (And she was mad at me?)

Oh man! Sorry to have caused any confusion. When I said I was at work, I was seriously 1.5 hours into my shift. Just got off a bit and was ambushed by a coworker for a heart to heart. Hah. But I'm typing up something right now. Sorry for the wait, guys.

The story about my Ex going around the Atlanta loop in circles is true though. One of those facepalm days.

btw sorrry I haven't posted in a while. Tamara is sleeping...shhhh :P

(posted accidentally in IC sorry if yall got a notification)

@aergie Why poor Duncan? Were we mean? >. < I thought we were giving him a lot of props.

And also, we knew about your busy school schedule, so no worries. Lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back