• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

@CuVallen I knew he was mechanically inclined. Even mentioned it in a post.

@aergie I do have a post in progress that sets them getting the last of the livestock in trailers before they go ahead and bring them to the train for loading. Atm I have Tamara sending up a drone to scan the area as ordered by Duncan so she will pick up the newcomer. And then they will pursuit! It'll give you something to respond. And because I am kind of placing your character with mine, if there's anything in my post you don't agree with, LMK and I can go ahead and edit it. :D :D:D

I can't wait until Duncan makes fun of Babette maybe doing the cheerleader equivalent of Naval Flag signals.

@CuVallen Hey, feel free to open up and chat with Duncan. I was asleep when you posted knocking on Duncan's door last night. LOL, I figured hitting the speakers would be useful to let folks know what Duncan was up to.

Yeah .. sorry mine was so short, but you didn't give me an idea what Jerry wanted to talk about.

sorry that took so long. i was studying for latin like, all day. i've got a graded quiz tomorrow. i'm probably gonna die :P

LOL, I am disgusting with languages. For me Latin would be simple. It's the structure. I found Russian incredibly easy to learn. What took other people hours to study, took me minutes. In a year of study on tests I made a single mistake - swapping an A and an O in one word. Disgusting, huh? Of course, now its been 25 years since I used the language ....

man, i did french immersion for like, 7 years, and now i live in quebec and can barely speak french. (granted, quebecois french is different than the mixture of acadian and actual france french i learned)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back