• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Not If You Were the Last

@Mitheral if Babette has learned anything from Duncan, it's how to welcome a newcomer. Probably start off by firing a few rounds to get @RIPSaidCone's attention and if they are in possession of the suv, she'll use the external speakers to be like, "Hey, do you know how fast your horse was going young lady? I'm Babette and the girl with me is Tamara. You may hear her squealing but that's because she's excited about your horse." :P

Last edited by a moderator:
sodeviousxo said:
@Mitheral if Babette has learned anything from Duncan, it's how to welcome a newcomer. Probably start off by firing a few rounds to get @RIPSaidCone's attention and if they are in possession of the suv, she'll use the external speakers to be like, "Hey, do you know how fast your horse was going young lady? I'm Babette and the girl with me is Tamara. You may hear her squealing but that's because she's excited about your horse." :P
That sounds so cute! ^^

Not so much the way Duncan does it. Three evenly spaced shots. Of course, there's no guarantee that Babette would think about that part.

Oh, by the end up a week and a half Tamara ought to have had time to fix Babette's bike. It is, after all, the same model used by a lot of police. And most police have their own garage. Just raid it for parts (picking up spares).

Oh .. I may as well ask. I normally avoid a lot of tactical combat in RP's as it bogs them down. How would YOU like me to handle the interaction with the military?

Bunker site

(note the shadowing. A little south there is a small road called Target road. That is where a very special range is located.)

@Mitheral it was more of a joke than anything. Haha. And yes I think one post would be easier than waiting on 5 different people to post. I also think you have an idea of what you want to happen. And yay for bike! She really ought to get a dirt bike I'm Florida tho.

No no .. what I meant regarding the military at the bunker was:

Just roll out and never get bothered? Much ado about nothing?

Massive assault, group captured?

Boom. Train rolls over explosive charges they missed - train derailed?

Military uses a cruise missile - Trip stopped

Some sort of radio contact / threats, etc?

Hmm ... gotta be age 35+ to be eligible for President. So much for THAT idea.

"Of course, if all the adults die off, we could just make an amendment. (We love ya buh bye.) It's either that or Anarchy. All in favor of Duncan for President say AYE!"

(cricket chirps)

"Hmph .. Anarchy?"

(loud cheers and a cacophony of ayes.)

"Fine! Then I am the leader of the USA - United States of Anarchy. Let's party."

Oooh! Oooh! I sorry lol

I like the idea of contact and threats. Gives them something to fear. Think it's too early on in the rp for them to get captured. I don't think bonds between them are strong enough for one to help the other in that case. I mean, I wouldn't for people I've known for a week.

I also like the idea of a partial derailing, but I'm not sure that's realistic and I'm sure a capturing would shortly follow that. Lol.

I like, have no idea what to write, lol. Are Babette and Tamara rounding up livestock now? @sodeviousxo do you want to just do a collab? I'm so lost hahaha

Sweet jeebus, I'm busy for a day and the world explodes. Also, apparently nobody knows Jerry is good with vehicles? Probably better than everyone else.... anyhow, welcome @RIPSaidCone. I'll post as soon as I real everything in the main thread...

and it looks like any rp of the previous night is done... *sighs* I'll try and take it up as second night since what I did was scripted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back