• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Ugh the site went down on me for some reason for all of last night and half of the morning, so instead my CS will be finished tonight~

@LifeNovel

Kokoro is done! And I managed to type up two paragraphs of personality to boot! Yea!

Okay, but seriously. Her Bio is a total of nine paragraphs long. I was up till 4:00 in the morning typing that alone. But I think it was worth it. I made myself emotional while typing her death. Of course, it could just have been sleep deprivation...

I'll be doing my character this weekend, as I will finally have a long enough break to do so, and it's probably going to be the only time I have to do rp related stuff for the next week or so. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
I just finished mine phew

Decided to take like 3 hours and just get it done ugh

That's the most I've written for a character in a long time..

I also made the gif :)

I feel proud.

Oh gosh! I completely forgot about the songs!

DGLong said:
@Ian Temero , by my shinki? Huahaha
Would be interesting at the very beginning. Fuu calls upon Kokoro for the first time and is horrified by what she turns into. "A scarf? The hell is this? I am the god of swords! Not the god of winter wear!"

@BEX

Have you thought much about the spirit that taught Rai how to survive? Because it sounds like something Kokoro would do and probably has done before.

DGLong said:
I like that, @Ian Temero And maybe they will have rough relationship at first?
Keep in mind, the pairing isn't up to us. Novel will be deciding which god gets which shinki, so it's best if we don't plan too far ahead.

And yea, a rough relationship would be perfect. It would allow character development. To be fair though, Kokoro would have a rough relationship with any god.

Haha, I know tho. Is it possible to use weapons other than shinki? Like a normal katana or something?

Summoning @LifeNovel

Well that's Rin almost finished. I just need to do the bio and then everything is completed. But I'll have to do that later since today is going to be pretttyy busy xD

Wave.gif

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]-tear drop- Lost progress... restarting to nothing

[/QUOTE]
Oh no dear dandere, it will all work out for you child don't worry

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I'll post a W.I.P just in case I lose it again ^-^
Thank you Dandere-san xD

[/QUOTE]
Dandere-san is always here to help his fellow Dandere-san~

I look forward to reading your finished sheet ^o^

Okay. I was really confused there for a second. I couldn't figure out why one guy was having a conversation with himself. Then I looked at your names.

Your pictures are too similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wondered that as well

I can't wait for this roleplay tbh, it seems like it will be pretty good.

Also is anyone fully caught up on Noragami, because this season is really nice so far.

That is also on my mind, I thought they were going to be pre-determined relationships discussed through PM or something, but I'm not really sure xD

And yes I'm all up to date. I have to say, I have so much respect for Bishamon^o^

Same, though I do think her hate for Yato was a bit unwarranted. I wonder if she will still dislike him even after this. At least Kazuma is okay :)

I don't think she'll hate him anymore, and yes, thank god!

Anywho let's stop in case the spoilers get too much for those who have yet to watch Aragoto~

You should all watch it

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Okay. I was really confused there for a second. I couldn't figure out why one guy was having a conversation with himself. Then I looked at your names.
Your pictures are too similar.

[/QUOTE]
Not the same person :P

We did a dere test and we both got dandere :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back