• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Gravity falls, illminatti guy that I keep seeing around but don't know the story of because I haven't watched the show?

I wore all black and had these blood red contacts that made my eyes all nice and evil.

I was a demon for the day and I loved it. Although, my brother called me weird and my friends were weirdened out at how much I was enjoying it lmao~

Orikanyo said:
Gravity falls, illminatti guy that I keep seeing around but don't know the story of because I haven't watched the show?
Yup :D

Bill Cipher

Remember

Reality is a illusion

The universe is a hologram

Buy Gold

Bye!

xD

LeSoraAmari said:
I wore all black and had these blood red contacts that made my eyes all nice and evil.
I was a demon for the day and I loved it. Although, my brother called me weird and my friends were weirdened out at how much I was enjoying it lmao~
So creepy owo

Any favorite treats?

Personally I love candy apples, as long as the apples inside are either granny smith for their tart sourness to match well with the sweet, or Cortland, which are rare enough to find.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]I didn't I said Creepy xD
And being Creepy is good...

at least on Halloween.

[/QUOTE]
Halloween is my favourite time of the year for many reasons, but the main one?

I can show my true colours as a creature of Hell without getting judged.

Except by my brother, but that's because he is an old fool who knows nothing *Innocent smirk*

Orikanyo said:
Any favorite treats?
Personally I love candy apples, as long as the apples inside are either granny smith for their tart sourness to match well with the sweet, or Cortland, which are rare enough to find.
Ooo I just love rhubarb and custard or anything to do with toffee. Or cake if that counts. Cake is my life.

Halloween wise? I love those chocolate eyes that had the strawberry oozing centre! ^-^

Orikanyo said:
Any favorite treats?
ICE CREAMMM

SHAVED ICE

LICORICE

Ohohohoh, how I wish I could send you all such sweets as gifts... Sadly they wouldn't survive the travel... I no money for Dat stuff.

Orikanyo said:
Ohohohoh, how I wish I could send you all such sweets as gifts... Sadly they wouldn't survive the travel... I no money for Dat stuff.
But Mr.God-Sama, just use your holy powers when the roleplay starts and give us sweeties that way ^-^

I'm hoping to rewatch Noragami and catch up with Arigato before the CS goes up.

Ah yea, is there new stuff? I'm abit to busy atm to watch anything though...

I AM HAPPY TO SAY THAT THE CS ARE UP! There is no deadline yet, but this is a first come, first serve application. I'll probably be putting a limit on Gods but not on Shinkis.

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]WHY NOW... WHYYY
Oh well.. better do it soon.

[/QUOTE]
Calm yourself xD

Sheets need to be approved before accepted. I will give some time to see all.

Is being fashionably late still cool? I hope it's not. That would rend my part time hipster card void if it is.

Nonetheless, wassup peoplez.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back