• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

QuirkyAngel said:
It's alright. If the rp starts becoming a chore and is no longer fun, it's probably better to take a step back and breathe. Nagi will just have to deal without Kokoro for a while.
Knowing what you wanna type, but not being able to, sounds a bit like writers block. Either that, or you're overthinking things--which is what I tend to do=P. Whenever that happens to me, I just force myself to write whatever's on my mind at the moment. Free-writing to get something down first. Afterwards I start editing all the crap out.

As for lack of motivation, my best advice, if you wish to regain interest in this rp, is re-watch Noragami. Or at least listen to the opening theme. Don't know if it'll help, but that's usually what works for me.
Thanks. I'll try it. No promises it will work though.

MariLin said:
Nor am I any good enough either..
QuirkyAngel said:
No such thing. Life just said you need to expand upon your character's personality a bit. Personality's always been the hardest part of a cs for me too. Perhaps you can delve more into why she feels the way she does. You mentioned that honesty is very important to her. Why? Another thing you could do is expand upon what you've already written. Like maybe explain more as to why she's complicated or eccentric.
No kidding. While I was making Kokoro I got so frustrated trying to make her personality that I actually asked Life if I could skip it.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Thanks. I'll try it. No promises it will work though.
No kidding. While I was making Kokoro I got so frustrated trying to make her personality that I actually asked Life if I could skip it.

[/QUOTE]
Haha. Really? But you managed to do a really nice job with Kokoro-chi <3

As I painfully write this I see myself having to shut down this roleplay. My time is somehow filling up with other events (guess this is what it comes down to once your a senior ending high school). The period where I thought I would have a lot of free time ends up being a time where I am actually filling up with more schoolwork and school activities as well as the usual family errands. I want to thank you all personally @DGLong @Ian Temero @QuirkyAngel @Cross_Rhodes @RinDaVamp @aonly9470 @The Secret Archives @Tenebrous @BEX @LeSoraAmari for participating in this and having such great patience with me. I had so much in store for this, but I never anticipated senior year being this busy. Perhaps in the future when I have fixed myself into a working college schedule will I then find more time for creating roleplays. You all are wonderful roleplayers and hope to maybe participate in a roleplay with you all once again. I regretfully send this roleplay off to be closed, but if one of you wishes to ever reboot this feel free to PM me. I do not mind if this is used for a reboot. And @MariLin I am sorry that I made you go through all the time to create your character and my timing of closing this roleplay. I was hoping to find a time to come back to this roleplay but unexpected occurrences came my way and then my time is taken up. Alright well I send you all off with best wishes and may our love for Noragami stay strong!!!

You haven't been on this site very long, so I don't think you understand how it is actually sometimes difficult to manage a roleplay. Also, I've made so, so many character sheets for roleplays that have gone to complete shit, and that had never even started, so this one went vastly better than those. You guys should be the last ones complaining, considering you weren't even in the essential story yet.

Not to mention the fact that up until awhile ago you were able to make a character sheet and share it in gallery format, where people could like and comment on different aspects of it. I made two detailed characters just for that, and both of those are gone.

You can always file your character sheet away for later. @MariLin

BEX said:
You haven't been on this site very long, so I don't think you understand how it is actually sometimes difficult to manage a roleplay. Also, I've made so, so many character sheets for roleplays that have gone to complete shit, and that had never even started, so this one went vastly better than those. You guys should be the last ones complaining, considering you weren't even in the essential story yet.
Not to mention the fact that up until awhile ago you were able to make a character sheet and share it in gallery format, where people could like and comment on different aspects of it. I made two detailed characters just for that, and both of those are gone.

You can always file your character sheet away for later. @MariLin
Alright... I'm a terrible roleplayer anyway... Everyone just leaves me without saying anything no matter what.

Okay but do you know how many roleplays end up like that? That's generally all of them, and when in a group roleplay isn't everyone else also getting left behind as well?

It's a team effort so I mean.....................................,,,,,,,,,,,

BEX said:
Okay but do you know how many roleplays end up like that? That's generally all of them, and when in a group roleplay isn't everyone else also getting left behind as well?
It's a team effort so I mean.....................................,,,,,,,,,,,
I guess. But in one on one, it's always me who gets left behind without any goodbye or something like that. It kinda lead me to believe that I'm a terrible roleplayer. I know that there's stuff like exams and stuff but couldn't they at least tell me?

yeah I get that much, because it's pretty hard to find devoted people to do 1x1's with. I have a friend IRL and that's how I keep up with them, but other than that I've never had a successful 1x1.

Since you haven't been on the site long you have plenty of time to find someone who's devoted to a roleplay. It just takes awhile, but it's their fault if they leave without telling you.

There's no terrible roleplaying really, you just pair up with whoever is on your level... But a lot of these casual 1x1 roleplays aren't that important to people, so they probably think that it isn't a big deal to just up and leave. I really like detail, so my friend and I usually reply with 10-20 paragraphs depending on what we feel.

Good luck with you're future roleplays ;-;

@MariLin

BEX said:
yeah I get that much, because it's pretty hard to find devoted people to do 1x1's with. I have a friend IRL and that's how I keep up with them, but other than that I've never had a successful 1x1.
Since you haven't been on the site long you have plenty of time to find someone who's devoted to a roleplay. It just takes awhile, but it's their fault if they leave without telling you.

There's no terrible roleplaying really, you just pair up with whoever is on your level... But a lot of these casual 1x1 roleplays aren't that important to people, so they probably think that it isn't a big deal to just up and leave. I really like detail, so my friend and I usually reply with 10-20 paragraphs depending on what we feel.

Good luck with you're future roleplays ;-;

@MariLin
Thank you. That actually helps quite a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back