• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Apologies again for not replying. Alright now @MariLin you are not rejected, simply I want to see more development and to be honest I only state that they be from Japanese origins since it is easier for my mind to weave in the characters and how they are affected by the later antagonist. But you can have her start in the PI but then somehow make it into Japan.

LifeNovel said:
Apologies again for not replying. Alright now @MariLin you are not rejected, simply I want to see more development and to be honest I only state that they be from Japanese origins since it is easier for my mind to weave in the characters and how they are affected by the later antagonist. But you can have her start in the PI but then somehow make it into Japan.
Yeah, that's what I meant

Second semester of senior year where GPA's are locked already and no grades will matter. One would think I would not be so busy with tests and whatnot...NOPE three tests in a row. Two being Biology (my worst but favorite subject)...

@MariLin

Alrighty now that I am shortly free from tests I will take another look into your CS and let you know.

aonly9470 said:
if you have a chance make a reply to the main group as well. they're waiting for you I think
Mmmm I was sort of waiting for the others to follow Zandami down to Nikolai's apartment but I can somehow work my way around it. I'll try to get something up in an hour, may take longer though.

@MariLin

Could you perhaps develop her personality a tad more? I like the beginnings of your character but I know some more strength can be placed into her ^_^ I want to see her in the brightest light.

LifeNovel said:
Mmmm I was sort of waiting for the others to follow Zandami down to Nikolai's apartment but I can somehow work my way around it. I'll try to get something up in an hour, may take longer though.
Hiname is following Zandami. Nagi is going to check out Kokoro's safehouse, so he can finally get his precious regalia =P

Guess, I could do a Hiname post (and possibly a brief Nagi interaction with Fuu) to help start things off again. Though it'll have to be tomorrow.

@LifeNovel @QuirkyAngel

I'm sorry, but I think I'm backing out of the roleplay. I just can't find the motivation to type anything up and I don't want to hold the game back any longer. I'll still hang out in the chat though. I like this group and maybe I'll find some motivation later on.

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL] @QuirkyAngel
I'm sorry, but I think I'm backing out of the roleplay. I just can't find the motivation to type anything up and I don't want to hold the game back any longer. I'll still hang out in the chat though. I like this group and maybe I'll find some motivation later on.
Nononono! Kokoro! Say it isn't so! D:

But I sorta understand. Am a bit lazy about posting as well...*is one of those people that can't write unless they feel like it*

QuirkyAngel said:
Nononono! Kokoro! Say it isn't so! D:
But I sorta understand. Am a bit lazy about posting as well...*is one of those people that can't write unless they feel like it*
I'm sorry. I've sat down at the computer every day since my last post and just stared at the screen, knowing what I wanted to type but not being able to make my fingers do it. It wasn't fair for me to be doing that to you. I plan to play Kokoro again in this game, but it needs to be when I can actually keep the scheduled I agreed upon when I joined.

sorry but what are your characters again? I might be able to pick up the characters you leave behind and let you leave feeling better

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]I'm sorry. I've sat down at the computer every day since my last post and just stared at the screen, knowing what I wanted to type but not being able to make my fingers do it. It wasn't fair for me to be doing that to you. I plan to play Kokoro again in this game, but it needs to be when I can actually keep the scheduled I agreed upon when I joined.

[/QUOTE]
It's alright. If the rp starts becoming a chore and is no longer fun, it's probably better to take a step back and breathe. Nagi will just have to deal without Kokoro for a while.

Knowing what you wanna type, but not being able to, sounds a bit like writers block. Either that, or you're overthinking things--which is what I tend to do=P. Whenever that happens to me, I just force myself to write whatever's on my mind at the moment. Free-writing to get something down first. Afterwards I start editing all the crap out.

As for lack of motivation, my best advice, if you wish to regain interest in this rp, is re-watch Noragami. Or at least listen to the opening theme. Don't know if it'll help, but that's usually what works for me.

MariLin said:
Nor am I any good enough either..
No such thing. Life just said you need to expand upon your character's personality a bit. Personality's always been the hardest part of a cs for me too. Perhaps you can delve more into why she feels the way she does. You mentioned that honesty is very important to her. Why? Another thing you could do is expand upon what you've already written. Like maybe explain more as to why she's complicated or eccentric.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back