• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

I feel like having a God of Despair around while trying to watch movies would be quite distracting. Haha, not to mention, Shorn has been separated from society for so long... I gaurentee he hasn't seen a single starwars movie. Unless he like watched it through someone's window at the Resort. xD

Sure. Why not? The more the merrier...

Anime-Happy-Birthday-Gif-6.gif

Let's party.​

Eh, sure.

And I'm planning to change Fuu a lil bit, to become a battle-crazed person, just like Kenpachi from Bleach. Can I?

In a world where lot of sane and intelligent people, or in this case, Gods, one crazy God is needed to loose up some tense...

latest

You guys...I'm not deserving of you all sweet souls. I think you guys had the faith that I needed to pull through. I'm so touched. In all honesty with all this pressure with deadlines and school I was starting to lose hope in ever getting back on here because of all the embarrassment I would feel in holding you guys back...but...but it seems that all I needed was an inspiration from you all! I'm going to go stuff my face with some potato tacos now and write out a post.

latest

I've been wondering...

Where'd Zandami's other shinki Shikana go to? Is he with them at the apartment, or someplace else? Just kinda curious.

I think the player quit (if I'm not mistaken)

My other shinki also drop out from the RP TT

DGLong said:
I think the player quit (if I'm not mistaken)
My other shinki also drop out from the RP TT
Ah. Now the lack of mentioning makes sense, though I thought it was something like that. ^-^ I missed the post about them dropping.... I missed alot of OOC things actually. >.>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah Shikana abandoned me ;___;

But tis okay! I will just have an NPC Regalia!

@MariLin

In the world of Noragami, the gods are created from wishes of people and are gods of Japan. This is because Japan does not have a monotheistic, dominant religion. A goddess of imagination is a title that does not seem like a wish...but something like perhaps goddess of creativity or inspiration.

@Hoki

I enjoyed your character's past, although I think it maybe a better that instead of him actually being the god of death at first that he tried to be a another god of death because if your character changed to be god of passing then that would mean that there would not be a present true god of death. Perhaps he tried to be god of death but then the experiences he faced was too much that he wanted to go for a different calling, a calling that was needed.

@aonly9470

Awarded name after death. (more or less)

Mmmmm I don't believe they ever see their Regalia's memories but they could probably infer on how their lives were when they unknowingly act around something. @aonly9470

@Ian Temero

Perhaps you can give us some insight?

lifenovel, in the anime yato learns everything about yuki's past from his memories. I just don't know where in the process it happened

....I don't recall him ever learning Yukine's memories only that he could tell that he went to a high school like Hiyori when he was alive because of the anticipation Yukine had when he was in the school.

aonly9470 said:
lifenovel, in the anime yato learns everything about yuki's past from his memories. I just don't know where in the process it happened
It happens right after the naming is finished, I think. That's when the flashbacks showed up.

LifeNovel said:
....I don't recall him ever learning Yukine's memories only that he could tell that he went to a high school like Hiyori when he was alive because of the anticipation Yukine had when he was in the school.
I remember reading that he knew certain things about Yuki, like he was afraid of the dark...which could imply that he had access to some memories...

@DGLong

Did Fuu land on the roof or in front of the apartment? Cause Nagi jumped off the roof =P

Last edited by a moderator:
QuirkyAngel said:
Did Fuu land on the roof or in front of the apartment? Cause Nagi jumped off the roof =P
I made him landed in front of the apartment hehe.

And @aonly9470 , please edit your post, at least put some spaces between paragraph or so. It's quite difficult to read....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back