• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

I've got my life back in order again and am returning once more. Hopefully, I didn't miss much here, other than the sudden abundance of god characters being submitted and the happenings in the IC which I've already looked over.

My life is hectic right now...even though my grades don't count anymore for my grade level, I am still receiving a vast amount as well as art competitions are coming up, adding more deadlines and pressures onto my plate. I wish to not hold you guys back but I am in a bind right now. I have yet to even reply to any other roleplays. To further allow easy flowing of this roleplay I have two options in place;

1) I close this roleplay (which I would really not like to do because of all your beautiful CS and character developments), and someone is willing to Reboot this. I will allow for all content to be utilized in the reboot of another user so long as they accredit me. And furthermore if the reboot is desired to follow with the current plotline then do not hesitate to PM the details and I will list it out.

Or

2) @Cross_Rhodes and @Ian Temero are open to being my co-GMs and helping me out with accepting CS and further developing the roleplay. (I will pass on details of the plan to these two if they wish to accept.

LifeNovel said:
My life is hectic right now...even though my grades don't count anymore for my grade level, I am still receiving a vast amount as well as art competitions are coming up, adding more deadlines and pressures onto my plate. I wish to not hold you guys back but I am in a bind right now. I have yet to even reply to any other roleplays. To further allow easy flowing of this roleplay I have two options in place;
1) I close this roleplay (which I would really not like to do because of all your beautiful CS and character developments), and someone is willing to Reboot this. I will allow for all content to be utilized in the reboot of another user so long as they accredit me. And furthermore if the reboot is desired to follow with the current plotline then do not hesitate to PM the details and I will list it out.

Or

2) @Cross_Rhodes and @Ian Temero are open to being my co-GMs and helping me out with accepting CS and further developing the roleplay. (I will pass on details of the plan to these two if they wish to accept.
Ah man. That sucks. Good luck with your grades and competitions.

And I would be happy to be a co-DM. As I said early on (page eight or so), I'm always happy to help.

aonly9470 said:
who will take over lifenovel's characters while she's not here?
I think you'll have to wait for Life to get back.

If you wanna post, just have Ryth claim Naoko as a regalia and defeat phantom. Then you can interact with others in the meantime.

Edit: That's what I did while I waited for my beautiful Kokoro-chan^^

Last edited by a moderator:
tumblr_n6d4uwce3U1t9wkn6o1_500.gif

aonly9470 said:
also quirkyangel. what about her main character? you guys can't continue without her
Yeah...can't really continue with main plot until Life gets back=/ Or she passes her plans to co-gms.

Until then, I'll have Nagi interact with other characters. He's still got to claim Kokoro. Then we all party at Nikolai's place until Zandami returns (>u>)

lol. Sure. Whatever makes Niky comfortable^^

I don't think Nagi would mind watching movies, but if it's a marathon, he'd probably get bored and wander off somewhere.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back