• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

She will be strong enough to eliminate Phantoms if that what he is worried about, but until they get to know each other more it does not seem plausible that they could use enhancement moves.

aonly9470 said:
no as in, what would happen to her if he tried to do his enhancement move on her?
Ah, well if he tried to use enhancement moves on her at this current moment more than likely she would break more but over time as their bond strengthens she will probably be able to handle more of his power and eventually be able to even wield some of her own enhancement powers.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]So Quirky can be bribed with food. . . good to know xD

[/QUOTE]
That she can (^.^)

I'll have my post up later today or tomorrow.

Good

Good

Since he's gotten used to it, he should make an effort to lend a hand once in awhile.... Wouldn't kill him to clean the corner of death... Which, by the way, there's no particular reason that he's even afraid of it, I don't know why it's even a fear tbh.

But oh well... Adds character?

And get ready for some delicious hot chocolate, because of course they would have chocolate laying around.

BEX said:

[media]

[/media]
Is this Rai
I think Rai is secretly pleased about making chocolate for Nikolai's friends. Also, will he be dancing and growing a stylish Tom Hanks mustache?

Funny. Didn't know Nikolai had friends.

Sadly he wont, he just shaved that morning. What a shame...

Also, I found it funny that Nikolai would try and huddle closer to Rai for heat, when he literally just has on a hoodie. Buy the good man a coat, you useless god!

Also what I got from that was just more reasons as to why I should ship them......... ^^;

BEX said:
Funny. Didn't know Nikolai had friends.
Sadly he wont, he just shaved that morning. What a shame...

Also, I found it funny that Nikolai would try and huddle closer to Rai for heat, when he literally just has on a hoodie. Buy the good man a coat, you useless god!

Also what I got from that was just more reasons as to why I should ship them......... ^^;
It's literally winter. It's cold! Huddling makes sense.

Whatever excuse gets him through the day...

This is my 1500th post wow. What a special post it is.

I need to shower.

Also, speaking of winter, it's gonna snow tomorrow so I probably won't have school friday : )

That post took quite a bit to actually churn out, but I'm getting my rhythm back, finally. Using RPing to get back my feeling for writing seems to be working out pretty well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back