• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]....-drops out- Sorry about this -prays for forgiveness- x.x

[/QUOTE]
>.>

You have left me weaponless child :P

But that's fine. Hopefully you can join again at another time.

:')

It was like 12 days since my last reply oops

But I did it

enibnibnuibuiwbeubuaaiobvpubahqbhqbqiubuibfdijbnkjab;aidfhbuwaiebgfkfapi;hbuyrbgualbreuigbaEIUPGIAU

@BEX I would never cheat on you with another regalia. ;___;

Unless you know, Nikolai ever got his girlfriend back... Nah, probably not happening. Regalia disappear just like that I tell you.

Last edited by a moderator:
aonly9470 said:
she is. I got in a week ago with my yatogami (god without name or shrine)
By the way, I think you are misusing that. I have found nothing to suggest that Yatogami means that. I think you may be confusing it with Noragami, which means "Stray God".

Wonderful character Dream!!! :D

I'll be posting tonight y'all~

(at least from what I know of. If something does come up then I will have a post tomorrow.)

[QUOTE="The Secret Archives]So, what current season anime is everyone watching, if any?

[/QUOTE]
None, at the moment.

LifeNovel said:
Wonderful character Dream!!! :D
I'll be posting tonight y'all~

(at least from what I know of. If something does come up then I will have a post tomorrow.)
Thanks! I was wondering if I get paired up with a shinki or if it just happens during the RP or anything like that.

[QUOTE="The Secret Archives]So, what current season anime is everyone watching, if any?

[/QUOTE]
Does Fairy Tail count? Cause that's the only one I'm watching right now.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Does Fairy Tail count? Cause that's the only one I'm watching right now.

[/QUOTE]
Lol, same here. Are you currently up to date? ^-^

LeSoraAmari said:
Lol, same here. Are you currently up to date? ^-^
Yep. But I'm also up to date with the manga and it's prequel, Fairy Tail Zero (the current anime story line), so I'm basically re-watching everything.

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Yep. But I'm also up to date with the manga and it's prequel, Fairy Tail Zero (the current anime story line), so I'm basically re-watching everything.

[/QUOTE]
I'm up to date with everything too~ I've been looking forward to the prequel to be animated for a while, it's my favourite thing ever~

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Does Fairy Tail count? Cause that's the only one I'm watching right now.

[/QUOTE]
Indeed it would, I still have to start watching Fairy tail 2014. I'm entirely caught up with it before the break in between the two.

Tenebrous said:
DIVINE GATE YO
Ohh, alright. I've started watching it, can't really say if I like it yet or not. But, I do like the one main character being quite a downer of sorts.

As for what I've been watching, Ajin, Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi (Or just simply 'Erased' for the English name.), Dimension W, Divine Gate, Durarara!!! x2 Ketsu and Gate's second season.

Also, if anime from Fall 2015 count, I'd also add Heavy Object to the list.

DreamBeat said:
None, at the moment.
Thanks! I was wondering if I get paired up with a shinki or if it just happens during the RP or anything like that.
We may have to search for someone to join as a Shinki, but for now you can use an NPC.

Apologies guys for not replying sooner! My sister's boyfriend flew in front Cali (cause they have a long-distance relationship that started on the computer -__-) and so I've been occupied with hanging out with them...(not by my will...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back