• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

aonly9470 said:
do you need any extra input for your character? or should we talk about how to introduce our characters?
Mmm we need to discuss the name that Ryth will give her, but we can decide that once I've finished her sheet. And as for how they meet...let me think as to how the roleplay is going so far. Well Zandami has attempted to call all the gods together so perhaps on the way towards Nikolai's apartment Ryth could have found her in distress?

aonly9470 said:
first, aren't they just lost souls when found and second, my character hasn't met a titled god yet
Yes they are lost souls, unless they are being harassed by Phantoms (which is a possibility) and Zandami is calling the gods together by a signal in the sky.

Initially she was just a floating, shapeless spirit but once she began receiving corruption from the Phantoms did she change into her human form. So at the point in the roleplay where they will meet she will be appear in her human form.

Mmm how about this?

Reversion name to human: Nao

Given Name: Naoko

Shinki name: Asu

Conversion name to Shinki: Asuki

First part yes, second part: Asu is her Shinki name (this name is never really spoken much) and Asuki is the name that transforms her to her Shinki form.

I only need to fill out two more slots for her, but I'll finish once I've studied for economics. I just remembered I have a test tomorrow (or more like a friend reminded me >.>)

Semester Finals >.<

I will not be very active until the end of next week, possibly the Monday after. I might be on next weekend, depending on how I felt it went and how long the sudden relief of it all being over lasts. Usually I spend that weekend with friends, so more than likely not going to be around.

However, after finals I can get my life back in order and will see about posting, depending on what's there to work with at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
RinDaVamp said:
Semester Finals >.<
I will not be very active until the end of next week, possibly the Monday after. I might be on next weekend, depending on how I felt it went and how long the sudden relief of it all being over lasts. Usually I spend that weekend with friends, so more than likely not going to be around.

However, after finals I can get my life back in order and will see about posting, depending on what's there to work with at the time.
Okey dokey that's fine :) I'll just keep Yaeko in her Shinki form for now

Man, all these works will kill me someday. Working 3 jobs at the same time really toll the body >.>

Well, gotta do what I can do, or something like that.

I'll write something later when I'm home. At the office atm. >.>

could I get a brief summary of what is happening. I know there was that pillar of light but I want to know everything else so I can get my post out without reading through the posts because it'll take me ages to get through it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back