• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

aonly9470 said:
okay. just need a regalia now
Ah not just yet. There is still one component that you are missing from your CS. It can be found in the rules, after I see it shall I accept your character and create a Regalia for him.

Ah, I forgot to post...

Composing in a moment >.< Sorry...

But, isn't Naofumi was running with Kokoro?

Well, I think of something...

Or can I make a phantom or two chasing you guys? xD

@Ian Temero

@Tenebrous

DGLong said:
Ah, I forgot to post...
Composing in a moment >.< Sorry...

But, isn't Naofumi was running with Kokoro?

Well, I think of something...

Or can I make a phantom or two chasing you guys? xD

@Ian Temero

@Tenebrous
Leave Kokoro out of the Phantom chasing. She's got enough drama coming up as is.

@QuirkyAngel

Did you get tired waiting for me? Do I need to delay longer?

aonly9470 said:
so how is the plot going? (regalia is taking longer than the person originally thought)
Apologies, school's been keeping me busy. Then yesterday I was starting to get sick, BUT I have fought against and should be good now! Plus I'm still brainstorming on how to make her but I do have her basics down.

LifeNovel said:
Apologies, school's been keeping me busy. Then yesterday I was starting to get sick, BUT I have fought against and should be good now! Plus I'm still brainstorming on how to make her but I do have her basics down.
I wasn't trying to offend you or anything I just stated what was happening, character creation can be difficult especially if you're trying to make a character to resonate with someone as weird as mine. but if you're looking for ideas about what she should transform into check the weapons in the guided fate paradox. I got my character's theme from there and it has varied weapons and abilities for those weapons

aonly9470 said:
I wasn't trying to offend you or anything I just stated what was happening, character creation can be difficult especially if you're trying to make a character to resonate with someone as weird as mine. but if you're looking for ideas about what she should transform into check the weapons in the guided fate paradox. I got my character's theme from there and it has varied weapons and abilities for those weapons
I have a weapon idea ^_^

Just need a personalty idea~

a134e9275ceec62e1cfde67d30a517e3e583c45e5ffe0416e0f297dbdd712a98_1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back