• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

LifeNovel said:
Mmm that would make an interesting character. Although if you were to include a Nora, it would have to be one that has been eliminated since the Nora that is in play currently is one that is known throughout many gods.
Oh, sorry. Did not know that (' :| )

I'll make Nagi recognize her in my next post.

QuirkyAngel said:
Oh, sorry. Did not know that (' :| )
I'll make Nagi recognize her in my next post.
It's fine if some of our characters don't know her :3

Just majority should know

aonly9470 said:
is it okay if I have the nora be an NPC unless someone wants to play him until my character gets his own regalia?
I would rather not since there is already a Nora that I am playing as. Although I would be willing to create a Regalia for you.

that would be nice. my character would need a regalia to abandon the nora. I also need help understanding how to make the character sheet? your display and the others are making it confusing

Last edited by a moderator:
aonly9470 said:
I also need help understanding how to make the character sheet? your display and the others are making it confusing
How so?

There are components listed that I require you to fill out to help with character development.

ok. I just thought you had a certain style you wanted. also I might have difficulty filling out a 2 paragraph history of a god that was recently made

aonly9470 said:
ok. I just thought you had a certain style you wanted. also I might have difficulty filling out a 2 paragraph history of a god that was recently made
The only style I require is that description is written in 3rd person unless you are using quotes or statements that the character would say. And you can describe his beginnings, who was there when we was growing up. The encounter with the previous Nora. His continuous struggles in trying to gain recognition.

Like what kind of god does he want to be? (Ex. God of Peace? God of Purity? God of Generosity?)

considering his drive I honestly wouldn't know what title would fit him and he'd want something that did. the only thing I can think is war because of his inherent draw to combat

Alright so Ryth was born from the wishes of depressed people? For what? Change?

What were the wishes from these people who were around the depressed people?

@aonly9470 Some of the sentences on Ryth's character sheet are missing capitalization at the beginning. It kind of distracts from the content. Hope that's helpful.

@aonly9470 I think I get what you're going for. A god who's born for the purpose of killing the phantoms possessing depressed people, right? In that case (and this is just my opinion), I'd call him a god of salvation or something like that, since his inherent purpose is to save people from the phantoms making them depressed. War god would imply that people pray to him for success in battle.

Don't really know about the Yatogami thing cause I thought Yatogami was a title Yato made up for himself to make him seem more god-like (gami means god) =/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back