• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

I'm emotional because Halloween is over, but yes I'm alive~

If you count being a creature of Hell as being alive that is. Lol.

Candy... candy is my death.. to full...

I practically cried to my mum and brother because I couldn't get my contact lenses out of my eyes and panicked because I thought that if I messed up I'd cut my eye or something^-^

Turns out I was overreacting. Contacts are easy to get out xD

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried to resurrect my recently deceased mother but it failed. Now I'm missing an arm, a leg, and had to confine my little brother to a suit of armor. But other then that, good Halloween.

I have both candy and textbook outlining homework to do. But it's hard with just the one hand that wasn't ritualistically sacrificed.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]I tried to resurrect my recently deceased mother but it failed. Now I'm missing an arm, a leg, and had to confine my little brother to a suit of armor. But other then that, good Halloween.
I have both candy and textbook outlining homework to do. But it's hard with just the one hand that wasn't ritualistically sacrificed.

[/QUOTE]
You can use that as an excuse then for your homework. Teacher will hopefully understand.

[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]I tried to resurrect my recently deceased mother but it failed. Now I'm missing an arm, a leg, and had to confine my little brother to a suit of armor. But other then that, good Halloween.

[/QUOTE]
Huh, seems that ritual cost you a

Ton of materials.

So, this is a fancy OOC you got here. OwO

Question @LifeNovel is it possible when you put the CS Up could I change my character's appearance picture?

Celebi said:
Question @LifeNovel is it possible when you put the CS Up could I change my character's appearance picture?
I don't think she'll mind if you do. The questions were mainly to get a basic idea, or to check to see how many people were actually thinking about characters, and weren't a final thing, I think.

Yea. Besides, Novel never said to add a picture with the questionnaire. I was the one who started that.

Yup, yup. That's fine to change it. Nothing is set in stone.

So then, hows everyone these days? Filled with candy I hope, not many kis came to my doors so I got quite abit off.. extra.

With a family of 6, my candy is going fast.

So I was listening to dubstep and encountered a song that reminded me of our local god of sweets.

[media]

[/media]

Having dug a 10 foot trench filled with water does the trick.

I was kinda selfish and practicall ate all of our remaining sweeties ^-^ I felt so happy and don't regret it one bit. Lol.

I just wish I had a better costume. My little brother and father were super hero's, I had no costume, but I did have a leather jack and a hood, so I was the thug they beat up.

Little brother loved the idea to bits though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back