• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Lmao we've only taken it once, although it would be interesting to see if we got the same result~

But then again, practically everyone who took that quiz got dandere xD

So I have come to the conclusion that Rend is not one of the ability that a Shinki can have. Rather it is a spell that the God use through his/her Regalia. The god begins chanting and the tips of their fingers begin to glow with divine energy, which they then place into the Regalia that they wield, imbuing it with holy power.

And Norigami.Wiki basically confirms this...

Rend

It's kinda hard to complete this CS when every time I update it the bbcode breaks x-x

@Celebi have you tried working on your character in the post macros? It lets you update your progress as you go in a really smooth way. And you can experiment with bbcode without everything falling apart at the drop of a hat.

Oh, it's a tool you can access by hovering the cursor on your profile picture. It's under personal details and signature.

Alrighty peeps I'm here. No need for the tears.

The God-Shinki relationship will all depend on how many Shinkis we receive. So far with this many Shinkis I'll probably have some already established with some of the gods while others can meet in the actual roleplay.

Nice.

I am a little surprised that there aren't more gods, because usually people like to have a lot of power, but then again I guess the Regalia's are powerful, and obviously more popular. I guess it's the tragedy aspect of creating someone who died, which is sort of fun honestly.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]What kind of character are you playing Life?

[/QUOTE]
Sshhhh that's a secret for you guys to find out~

But I may create a god as well since there aren't many.

Oh balls its detailed? Aghhh....how detailed? Cuz I only have so much skill and time hahaha.

tiny bit busy, might have to pull out, november is a tough month academicly.

shadowz1995 said:
Oh balls its detailed? Aghhh....how detailed? Cuz I only have so much skill and time hahaha.
Probably a lot detailed. Posting wise, two paragraphs, five sentences each.

Orikanyo said:
tiny bit busy, might have to pull out, november is a tough month academicly.
That's too bad, But I completely understand. Good luck

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Eyah. Been busy with class.

[/QUOTE]
I'm not hearing a no. (There's no "begging" emote, so just pretend I put one here.)

Yikes man. Idk. Normally my posts are like two paragraphs long anyway but idk if time will allow

RinDaVamp said:
Yep, I'm still alive ^-^
I'm working on my character right now actually.
Cool!

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Eyah is a slang I use for 'Yeah" xP

[/QUOTE]
Well I didn't know that. (Pouts)

But seriously, that's good to hear. The gods are outnumbered 2:1 right now and you showed interest in being a god.

shadowz1995 said:
Yikes man. Idk. Normally my posts are like two paragraphs long anyway but idk if time will allow
Yea, detailed roleplays do tend to take up a lot of time. BUT last Novel said, the posting requirement was only going to be once a week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back