• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

I've never been to a wedding, but have always wanted to go... Mainly for the cake, and other food, but still.

And I'm freakin' zazzed for this roleplay tbh

LifeNovel said:
Once I have created my god, I will then start accepting characters.
Thank you @Ian Temero for keeping this active :)

Once I really get things going I may be needing some more help~
You're welcome.

I would happy to help with anything you need.

@LifeNovel For right now I will be making a spirit not a god. I can change later though if we are in need of gods. Anyways I have a question about my spirit. I was thinking of making him like Kazuma in the since that he has been with his god for awhile. Since my character was born during the westernization of Japan and died during that time. A little after that he will have met his master. I know you said we will have some who have been with their gods for awhile and other will meet their gods in the rp. Because of my characters history he will be one of the spirits that have been with his master for awhile now. Anyways after all that here is my question. Is that acceptable? If not that is fine I can think up of something else.

Dai tenshi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL] For right now I will be making a spirit not a god. I can change later though if we are in need of gods. Anyways I have a question about my spirit. I was thinking of making him like Kazuma in the since that he has been with his god for awhile. Since my character was born during the westernization of Japan and died during that time. A little after that he will have met his master. I know you said we will have some who have been with their gods for awhile and other will meet their gods in the rp. Because of my characters history he will be one of the spirits that have been with his master for awhile now. Anyways after all that here is my question. Is that acceptable? If not that is fine I can think up of something else.
I would not wish to disturb any type of creativity! Of course that's fine :)

Please create to your satisfaction! I would have eventually thought about it!

LifeNovel said:
I would not wish to disturb any type of creativity! Of course that's fine :)
Please create to your satisfaction! I would have eventually thought about it!
Thank you very much. I also appreciate the quick reply as well.

My CS should be up in a day or two.

[QUOTE="Dai tenshi]Thank you very much. I also appreciate the quick reply as well.
My CS should be up in a day or two.

[/QUOTE]
No problem and yeah...I should probably be asleep now...but...I don't know...mmmmm I should really get some sleep.

Should I change my character into a girl?

There is like only one female

Celebi said:
Should I change my character into a girl?
There is like only one female
No that's fine. I'm planning to make a female goddess.

@Dai tenshi , I haven't read all the CS yet, but I think my god (Fuu) is the oldest. You can be my shinki for, i dunno, around 50 last years?

If that's true, then I need to correct my cs a bit

Rin's bio will be completed tonight, just have to do some research and some assignment work beforehand though~

With that completed, that will mean the whole sheet is done so yay~

*Jelly dance*

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm working on my character sheet now, hopefully I'll be done before tonight or before the week ends

I'll have to get yellow latex gloves for my Shinki. It'll be helpful when he/she is cleaning every inch of my god's apartment.

And @BEX you're hilarious. Don't stop. Never stop.

BEX said:
I'm really into yaoi, so the more males, the merrier.... :3
plkiMqXC16o.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back