• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]So..
shifty_eyes.gif

What do you people do on the 10th of the twelfth month >->

[/QUOTE]
Go to school...live...breathe...eat...why?

QuirkyAngel said:
Just started watching and I'm loving it xD
Btw, is there any preference as to whether I be a Shinki or a God?
Glad you're loving it~

It's awesome~

And I could use another god (goddess preferably)

QuirkyAngel said:
My cs is up:)
In the end I decided to make a male god.
How dare you D:

But no he's lovely although you're forgetting something~ (in the rules)

QuirkyAngel said:
@LifeNovel
I've honored the cat =P
I've already accepted your character before but now you are officially accepted! :D

Alright so there are three unpaired Shinkis I believe. One is currently pending with @DGLong character (meaning if the Shinki accepts). Is there any particular Shinki that caught your eye?

LifeNovel said:
I've already accepted your character before but now you are officially accepted! :D
Alright so there are three unpaired Shinkis I believe. One is currently pending with @DGLong character (meaning if the Shinki accepts). Is there any particular Shinki that caught your eye?
Tbh, I haven't looked at them all yet. Though...the first one that caught my eye was Kokoro =P

Can you give me a list of the unpaired shinkis?

And do you need an update on what is going on? Or are you fine with reading what we've got?

LifeNovel said:
And do you need an update on what is going on? Or are you fine with reading what we've got?
I'm fine with reading. Won't be able to post until the 16th/17th any way.

So I'll just take my time catching up^^

Btw, are the shinkis randomly assigned or do I get to choose? If I choose, is it in here or do we have to rp it?

QuirkyAngel said:
Btw, are the shinkis randomly assigned or do I get to choose? If I choose, is it in here or do we have to rp it?
At first I was assigning them but now I'm trying a different system of having the pairings up to the gods in the roleplaying. So really it is in the roleplaying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back