• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Not sure where to fit Yaeko into this atm, so I'm just going keep her out until a good opportunity/reason/spot to throw her into the rp arises. If that's alright.

RinDaVamp said:
Not sure where to fit Yaeko into this atm, so I'm just going keep her out until a good opportunity/reason/spot to throw her into the rp arises. If that's alright.
That's quite alright! Don't you worry I'll have something ready for all of us.

@LifeNovel

I actually wanted to run a question by you, with your previous post, where the Phantoms were leaving. I just wanted to ask if they were fleeing towards the forest, or just in any which way.

Since currently, Shorn and Rin are currently located in a forest. So, I just wanted to get an idea to avoid any possible Conflicting points in the posts.

Since they are all converging to Nora they are heading towards the forest so your character could be potential in the path of many Phantoms (hint hint follow Nora I assure you nothing bad will happen >:3)

Shorn senpai will not die he mustn't ^O^

Lols

Silly phantom creature things

Last edited by a moderator:
Shorn didn't die, Hurrah! Crisis averted and completely avoided by simply fleeing! Such a useful tactic, I wonder why people don't use it more often.

[QUOTE="The Secret Archives]Shorn didn't die, Hurrah! Crisis averted and completely avoided by simply fleeing! Such a useful tactic, I wonder why people don't use it more often.

[/QUOTE]
Boo :P

Guess I'm gonna have to kill off an NPC

(it's understandable if you don't want your character to die right away ^_^ )

That was my exact thought after reading that, I was like, "ooo, there could be death of characters involved." Well, Shorn has already died once in the past, and lost his title. I don't think he would want to die again xD

BEX said:
Whoa you want to kill main characters oooOOooooooo
But of course! Or how else shall we progress? Killing is a part of the life circle. But the question is...are the gods really dying?

>.>

They don't die but they don't get reincarnated...mmmmm

(Only hint I'm giving y'all :P )

BEX said:
Probably become the Ayakashi then lol
Or maybe they get stuck in the underworld or like whatever
hetalia_china_wink_by_dragonstalker0713-d3ccswv.png

I think I'm just gonna let the story roll itself on through. There's ways unexpected twists that can occur around every corner. The fact that the Phantoms were lured by a flute still says something though.

It only gets better from here~

(Hopefully it will excite y'all. I know I'm excited to throw some curveballs at y'all.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back