• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]So wait, we've suddenly switched the setting to winter? That isn't going to be confusing.

[/QUOTE]
Yeah I apologize. The embarrassment I hold is so great, I'd make a new shade of red.

Ugh finally my post is up.

I'm going to try and be more consistent with my posting, since I can definitely post more than once a week lmao~

I'll try to post when Life posts next, I'm not sure if I can make three paragraphs with what I have.

Celebi said:
I'll try to post when Life posts next, I'm not sure if I can make three paragraphs with what I have.
Okey dokey I'm planning to post today~

@LifeNovel

Get your own house. And your own Shinki to make curry for you. I can't believe everyone's meeting at the aggressively anti-social kid's house.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cross_Rhodes] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL]
Get your own house. And your own Shinki to make curry for you. I can't believe everyone's meeting at the aggressively anti-social kid's house.
That's the beauty of Zandami. She realizes this but still enforces the invitation on him. Or more like I will and I am going to your house.

@DGLong

Were you planning to contract with another Shinki? If you were, you can only pick one out of the two.

There's nothing really for me to post on until they get to Nikolai's, so I'm just gonna wait until you all rendezvous there...

A little heads up.

I'll post after I get some sleep.

Brain doesn't wanna do words at 3am in the morning lol.

@Ian Temero Now that's another problem. Can Fuu force her? Lel xD

I still don't know though, let's just see in two or three post?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back