• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Thanks to Raigo's continual efforts it is undergoing a cleanliness that is going to be very sparkly and clean.

Currently the kitchen is the most spotless

There's still some occasional CLUTTER (How did I forget to write that).... So do watch your step..

(Especially in the right corner of the living room when you first enter... But uh.... For no particular reason.. Ahem.)

Last edited by a moderator:
BEX said:
Hah, yeah unlucky for you the best shinki already got paired :)
Not to brag or anything

haha

chumps....
The best shinki is any shinki Nagi is paired with. Unfortunately, that's only npcs atm (>u>)

LifeNovel said:
I am posting either tomorrow or Tuesday guys! And before I post @BEX and @Cross_Rhodes tell me...is Nikolai's house currently messy, clean or halfway?
My bet, still messy^^

Rai'd have to be a cleaning god otherwise.

Edit: All hail the cleaning god =P

xD

You guys make me laugh. The only great Shinki out there is Nora! (I kid, I kid. Although I am enjoying writing her scenes. A tad much more than I thought I would be >_>)

I don't think some of the Nora's are all that bad tbh....

Take for example Nora currently in the anime.... Like I kind of think she's misunderstood..

I mean...

Kugaha...................................................................................................................................................

I think he lost his way a little...............................................................

QuirkyAngel said:
Tbh, I haven't looked at them all yet. Though...the first one that caught my eye was Kokoro =P
"I don't blame you. I'm smart, sexy, sassy, and kick-ass. What isn't there to like?"

Kokoro is still open (as Life has already told you). I'm waiting for @DGLong and @Celebi to post, but I plan on her declining any offer Fuu might make. (Unless he just happens to make a specific offer, which I don't see happening.) She'll then head back to the safe-house where a nasty surprise will be waiting. At that point, she'll be open to be claimed by either Fuu or Nagi, though I think Nagi gets first shot since Fuu already has a Regalia.

Speaking of nasty surprises, @LifeNovel would it be cool if I have one or two Phantoms ignore Nora's summons? Maybe because they were busy eating a large group of spirits that were all conveniently gathered in one building?

@DGLong[/URL] and @Celebi to post, but I plan on her declining any offer Fuu might make. (Unless he just happens to make a specific offer, which I don't see happening.) She'll then head back to the safe-house where a nasty surprise will be waiting. At that point, she'll be open to be claimed by either Fuu or Nagi, though I think Nagi gets first shot since Fuu already has a Regalia.

Speaking of nasty surprises, @LifeNovel would it be cool if I have one or two Phantoms ignore Nora's summons? Maybe because they were busy eating a large group of spirits that were all conveniently gathered in one building?
Mmmmmmmm if it will help progress the story for your characters then yes. I will say that perhaps they were bigger Phantoms that often are harder to control. Although do not be surprised if you find Nora lurking over the rooftop. >.>

BEX said:
I just want to see what happens with Hiyori
I read the manga. So I know. (=u=)

@DGLong[/URL] and @Celebi to post, but I plan on her declining any offer Fuu might make. (Unless he just happens to make a specific offer, which I don't see happening.) She'll then head back to the safe-house where a nasty surprise will be waiting. At that point, she'll be open to be claimed by either Fuu or Nagi, though I think Nagi gets first shot since Fuu already has a Regalia.

Kokoro will be an interesting fit and her personality counters compliments well with Nagi's^^

Nagi will be needing a regalia since the only one currently on him(npc) is a non combat type.

BEX said:
I just want to see what happens with Hiyori
Hiyori *-*

People don't credit her as much as she should be...

This scene always gets me...

d9c81adf9fda8947a90a122006ff7e12.jpg

LifeNovel said:
I am posting either tomorrow or Tuesday guys! And before I post @BEX and @Cross_Rhodes tell me...is Nikolai's house currently messy, clean or halfway?
It's a constant back and forth struggle.

Someone won't quit de-organizing Nikolai's stuff. There's a system in place. (>P)

@LifeNovel take your shoes off before you go inside T_T

Yeah the system is great. The filing cabinet is v helpful.

You say that but there were already so many dirty mud tracks that somebody painstakingly took the time to steam clean from the carpet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back