• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Gives me more time to read and catch up now that finals are over^^

Btw, can anyone tell me the current time in the rp? I got that it's 1st day of spring, but I'm not sure if its daytime or nightime. Also, what city is it?

QuirkyAngel said:
Gives me more time to read and catch up now that finals are over^^
Btw, can anyone tell me the current time in the rp? I got that it's 1st day of spring, but I'm not sure if its daytime or nightime. Also, what city is it?
BEX said:
Actually it's winter and snowing on and off and I think it's night time
Not sure about city
Yea, the sudden season change was a bit confusing.

Ah. I got confused cause of the cherry blossoms in the first post -.-

Prior to joining the rp, I just quickly scanned the posts to get a rough idea of whats happening. Now, that I've got time, I've got no excuse not to read those dastardly long-looking posts =P

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL] You're pretty bad at posting when you say you will, aren't you? Don't worry, I can hardly post on time either.
Apologies I have two more finals tomorrow then I am finished and will have a two walloping weeks to devote myself to this roleplay. I'll be sure to put a lot in the next post.

Kay. Though I think @LifeNovel was trying to do something with first day of spring and the 'Month of April' boy. Doesn't matter much to me what season it is, but I don't wanna mess up any plans...

Yeah but the first day of spring is March 21st

I think the nora in this case is just gathering different children with birthdays in each month maybe?

Idk

QuirkyAngel said:
@LifeNovel
Just to clarify, the boy is human, right? Not spirit?
Boy is human and what BEX said is right. The current season is winter but Nora is gathering children from different months. She isn't going in any particular order.

BEX said:
I'm like 3 chapters away from catching up with the manga !
You can do it!

G7UWo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I was getting no notifications factions for this at all ^.^

At least now I've finished college for the term so I have a lot of time to focus on posting. However for the next few day's I'll be quite busy so I'd say I won't get a post up until around Monday time~

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry again guys. I have my post up finally! But this is just part one of my post! The other part is where it is going to be longer! My dear friend @QuirkyAngel shall be introduced in this post as well! I will have it up tomorrow. I want it to be as developed as it can be, so when I have a fully-functioning mind...

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Yea, I know right! A game I was in just died less than a week after it started.
So thanks for being dedicated, Life!

[/QUOTE]
Oh thanks guys!

:')

And I am currently working on the post as well.

Y'all gonna make me cry as I write Nora's part~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back