• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

@LifeNovel If what Nora was telling the youth goddess was truly her feelings, than Nora and Kokoro have similar opinions on the gods. Depending on how things go for Koko, she could be a potential recrute for "the darkside".

I'm still waiting on @DGLong and @Tenebrous to make their post. As I already said, Kokoro is going to decline any offer Fu makes. He could always force her, but that's a sure fire way to make her hate him.

LifeNovel said:
xD
Goodness interesting to see all of y'alls favorite characters as well as your commentary! Glad to see that we have almost everybody still here! And @Ian Temero as promised I allowed a few Phantoms free for you to use with! And @QuirkyAngel I hope you don't mind a little seduction from Nora!
Cool. I'll put them to good use!

Tbh I don't even know what Rai wants lol. He's sort of his own thing now.

One thing. With the character sheets and whatnot, there's no reason to bold any of their backstories. They can't and aren't actually supposed to remember anything... Like in the manga, the "God's greatest secret," can destroy a regalia if they find out so... But I wonder if personalities carry over, which in our case I guess they do...

Rai's certainly more talkative now though.

LeSoraAmari said:
Finally ugh. I'm back in the game guys yay!~
*Pats self on back*
Wooo, the duo is finally gonna make their move! We shall be noticed finally, haha!

QuirkyAngel said:
@LifeNovel

@The Secret Archives

@LeSoraAmari

Are Rin and Shorn still outside the city? If they are I can have them and Nagi meet^^
They are still outside the city, just on the outskirts of entering if I recall correctly.

Ian Temero] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL] If what Nora was telling the youth goddess was truly her feelings, than Nora and Kokoro have similar opinions on the gods. Depending on how things go for Koko, she could be a potential recrute for "the darkside".
Wha--no! She can't! Nagi wants an epic cool black scarf + black cape + black scythe!

It'll give him a new badass image (*^*)

BEX said:
Tbh I don't even know what Rai wants lol. He's sort of his own thing now.
He wants a clean house. That's a worthy goal^^

In all honesty, I see him becoming the first blessed regalia, considering his relationship with Nikolai xD

Aww <3 I wonder if my boy is that devoted though...

I wonder what his blessed form would be...

Probably some plasma for the "plasma" sword tbh

Which, now that I think about it, for a God of invention is a pretty good weapon. V techy

BEX said:
*Saves God's life because he didn't want the ground to be stained with blood*
I think it has to involve the power of friendship. There's no need to be tsundere about the power of friendship Bex (8))

Cross_Rhodes]A Lightsaber would be awesome. . . way swaggier than the other gods. Ku ku ku. (B') [/QUOTE] Not if Nagi gets a badass scarf + cape+ scythe.... [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24695-tenebrous/ said:
@Tenebrous[/URL]

@Ian Temero

I'm coming for you two >D

Meh, kinda short post from me... Lot of things on my end, sorry for the post TT

*pouts* Does not!

But I'll hold off saying anymore until Nagi actually gets both of em=P

Last edited by a moderator:
DGLong said:
Meh, kinda short post from me... Lot of things on my end, sorry for the post TT
No problem. Short and sweet is good. Tbh, long posts scare me a little...just a little =P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back