• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]You may have to settle for just one. Since Celebi left, DG no longer has a Shinki.

[/QUOTE]
......And there goes my epic Nagi.

Ah, well. Not all dreams come true=(

Last edited by a moderator:
It's year end, and a lot of people were married. It made me both busy and happy tho, but it's tiring as hell

Wonderful, wonderful!

Alrighty depending how busy I am tomorrow I'll try to get a post up. Let us have a discussion oh dear God of Invention @Cross_Rhodes while enjoying your Shinki's curry @BEX (prepare twenty plates!)

I'll just have Rai make more. It's cool. He's kind of my servant anyway, so. . .everyone can have curry. -snaps fingers at Rai-

I-I'm sorry.

Are you stressed? -fans Rai- May I get you a pillow? Footrest? Would you like to pet the cat while I do all the work instead?

Wow, you guys are talkative today.

@LifeNovel @QuirkyAngel @DGLong

I know it's not not my choice, but if it was I would rather see Kokoro paired up with Nagi than Fu, for the same reason Life put Nikoli and Rai together. A good clash of personality.

While Fu and Koko would make a good warrior duo, Nagi and Koko's personalities are so completely opposite that I think they would be very interesting together.

Could the two of you talk it out and decide which one of you is going to get her? Or Life, could you step in and come in and decide? Normally I'd just let it play out, but I caught myself planning on dragging the game on just so Nagi could swoop in.

Mmmm alright let us gather round now.

I shall hear both sides in the case of the free spirit, Kokoro.

What say you @DGLong?

And you @QuirkyAngel?

If there is no clear decision then I shall intervene. For now I shall sit on this high chair with this white, powdered wig and this gauntlet in my hand.

I'd prefer Kokoro as well, for the same reason that Ian described. But if DJ really wants Kokoro, I'm not picky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back