• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Could you specify your magic for me please? @Mena

I do not believe that gods have magic but rather powers.

l_19.jpg

How you know you are a mutual relationship...also how you know to have someone else drink the tea first.

@LifeNovel I've been reading some history on the moon goddess, I would say that her power is gravity. The reason why I say this is because in real life without the moon's force of gravity, waves wont have low and high tide.

I'm so sleepy right now didn't get any sleep, also before I pass out: Happy Thanksgiving Guys!

@Idea

I'm sorry but could you please write in 3rd person? It makes it far more easier to read and helps with the flow of the roleplay. Apologies again.

LifeNovel said:
@Idea
I'm sorry but could you please write in 3rd person? It makes it far more easier to read and helps with the flow of the roleplay. Apologies again.
Okay, I`ll change it when I get back. Right now going to my grandfather's birthday.

RinDaVamp said:
Idk how many of you are celebrating this American holiday, but
Happy Thanksgiving!
Yes, happy Thanksgiving y'all ^_^

I'm thankful to you all for making this such an exciting roleplay!

LifeNovel said:
Yes, happy Thanksgiving y'all ^_^
I'm thankful to you all for making this such an exciting roleplay!
No, thank YOU for setting it up. It must`ve been hard work (managing a couple threads myself, I know how it feels and how hard it is to make things right...I don`t think I fully made it myself, but you did an awesome job!)

BEX said:
I'm a grammar nazi, so.....
You still have places in your paragraph where you need to replace "my," with "his."
I went to check and found none. Maybe you were looking at dialog when you found those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back