• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Either way, I hope everyone had fun^-^

Being from the UK I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, so quite shamefully I'll admit that I don't know what it is, or why it's come around. (I feel like I should know, but I don't because I'm dumb so I don't lmao)

In all honesty, I don't pay attention to holidays anyway, everyone gets so hyped for them and their energy just drains me xD

Well being on the other side of the world... We don't celebrate thanksgiving. And I love holidays, though I only like it when I get to spend my day at home not bothering about my assignments and just chilling on the internet

I'm gonna drop out, all my time now that I have is going towards writing my own Novel. Therefore I'm going to be using all my downtime on that.

Celebi said:
I'm gonna drop out, all my time now that I have is going towards writing my own Novel. Therefore I'm going to be using all my downtime on that.
Okay, I'll just have to kill off Hiro now. Sorry @DGLong I'll have a Shinki for you somehow.

Meanwhile in happy land I have more kittens for sale giveaway, if anyone would like one~

But seriously, it's sad to see you go. Good luck with your novels :D @Celebi

Well actually it is more up to DGLong and how he wants to progress. If anything he can pair up with another Shinki and have you show up sometimes.

I can stay, you don't need to do that. I had thought about it these past few hours.

Haruhi_stare.jpg

So, yes you are staying?

@Celebi

-rubs head-

Sorry....

-sighs-

Yeah I'm staying.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back