• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]Sorry that I haven't posted. Been busy.
Damn it! I just lost the three paragraphs I had typed up!

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry to hear that

D:

I use Google Docs to type up my responses so that it instantly saves.

Has anybody watched the latest episode? ;_;

And had anyone read the manga so I can ask them a question?

We will have to be careful with what we answer though. With the exception of Rabo's entire existence, the anime follows the manga to a T. So anything we say will be a spoiler.

Place it in spoiler but I must know...

Will Hiyori ever remember Yato again?

I think it's Fujisaki, because someone in the comments said it, and then someone replied that they were spoiling it... That's all I know.

BEX said:
I think it's Fujisaki, because someone in the comments said it, and then someone replied that they were spoiling it... That's all I know.
Who is this Fujisaki?

LifeNovel said:
Place it in spoiler but I must know...
Will Hiyori ever remember Yato again?

It would be a very short series if she didn't, don't you think?

BEX said:

Hm... I wonder...

I can sleep peacefully now. And omeegoodness that guy? Evil man evil. No wonder he kissed her. To assure that she tries to forget Yato. I never caught his name though or I totally forgot it. Phew at least Hiyori remembers him again I was sad and angry at the end of this latest episode.

I mean idk if that's him but

Ugh

I'm working out stuff for my Christmas wishlist and I want a polaroid camera so badly

Thanksgiving was nice...We don`t really celebrate it anymore around here, government forbid it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tbh what's there to "celebrate," unless you're a farmer what good harvest are you proud of? I hate holidays honestly, because where there was once meaning in why they were celebrated, we have now replaced that with material things like gifts, or even food. It's all sort of a waste of money, and a way for corporations and companies to profit off of individuals who buy into the jolly cheer of the season. Forget the religious aspects of holidays, because most children, and some adults, don't even think twice about that. For the most part they are only around nowadays to give "thanks," and or gifts, which is all people even look forward to. Not to mention the stress that people put themselves through to be able to afford a holiday feast, or presents for loved ones. Personally I don't see the sentiment in giving someone an expensive gift, or a gift at all for that matter. What more do we need than the other human beings around us. This race is entirely too selfish most of the time.

So who the hell needs thanksgiving?

[QUOTE="Ian Temero]I think she was coming from at a corporate point of view there.

[/QUOTE]
No....I mean she said this:

BEX said:
the most part they are only around nowadays to give "thanks," and or gifts, which is all people even look forward to. Not to mention the stress that people put themselves through to be able to afford a holiday feast, or presents for loved ones. Personally I don't see the sentiment in giving someone an expensive gift, or a gift at all for that matter. What more do we need than the other human beings around us. This race is entirely too selfish most of the time.

I'm generalizing it, because when I say child, I of course mean anyone under the age of around 12 really, with the exception of some mature 10 year olds and the like. So for example, a 5 year old isn't going to care, or understand that christmas is a celebration for the birth of christ... Even more so for Easter, because the public has somehow derived an imaginary bunny rabbit that gives out candy in baskets, for the day that jesus rose from the cross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back