• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

LifeNovel said:
Yes that's fine. I'll allow it this one instance. Apologies to all others who wanted to paired with someone else.
Thanks, and I apologize to those people as well. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you, just let me know!

I'm v happy with my pairing

Also last night I played a yaoi game for like 3 hours and it's still not completed I'm at like 30% hhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH

The finishing touches are complete..

BEX said:
I'm v happy with my pairing
Also last night I played a yaoi game for like 3 hours and it's still not completed I'm at like 30% hhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHH
-the face of judgement-

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20057-1378778515-5.gif

Fun fact: You know Rabo, the other god of calamity besides Yato?

Well, where I live, his name means "ass". I`m not even kidding.

Basically

The game is about this guy who saves this private detective from getting hit by a car. After that he "has amnesia" and the detective decides to like take care of him to repay him. So he gives him a job at the bar he owns, and has the three other guys working name him. He gets names Haru.

You can choose which guy to go down, and I went for Hiroyuki since he's like the main one...

Long story short, they grow to love each other, and then I learned that Haru was faking it the whole time pretty much, which I totally called at the start. So fuck all happens and then at the end Haru just leaves.

Up and leaves

And that's where it ends.......

BEX said:
Basically
The game is about this guy who saves this private detective from getting hit by a car. After that he "has amnesia" and the detective decides to like take care of him to repay him. So he gives him a job at the bar he owns, and has the three other guys working name him. He gets names Haru.

You can choose which guy to go down, and I went for Hiroyuki since he's like the main one...

Long story short, they grow to love each other, and then I learned that Haru was faking it the whole time pretty much, which I totally called at the start. So fuck all happens and then at the end Haru just leaves.

Up and leaves

And that's where it ends.......
Best. Ending. Ever. (Total Sarcasm) :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back