• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Well, that wasn't all that difficult to come up with a post. Could have been better, but I'm just glad that I was capable of actually coming up with one, haha. It's been at least two months since I've been actively writing in paragraph format, lack of motivation can be a killer.

LifeNovel said:
Who's Kagami?
latest

kagami-and-kuroko.jpg

Plan 1: Beat a Phantom in the most badass way

Plan 2: Get acquainted with the residents at Limbo [Not checked]

Plan 3: Come up with plan 3. [Not checked]

Tenebrous said:
Plan 1: Beat a Phantom in the most badass way

Plan 2: Get acquainted with the residents at Limbo [Not checked]

Plan 3: Come up with plan 3. [Not checked]
Tsk, tsk Tenebrous you went on ahead and posted without me accepting your CS :0

*Ooooooooh*

But you made up for it with the intro

^-^

Next time just tag me if I haven't seen something

Tis also my fault in that I haven't checked up with you~

Welcome to the game~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @LifeNovel, might I recommend that you add a list of accepted characters to the character page? Something like...

This would allow us players to see which character sheets we should actually be looking at as well as letting newcomers see which side is in need of characters.​

Ian Temero]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL], might I recommend that you add a list of accepted characters to the character page? Something like...

This would allow us players to see which character sheets we should actually be looking at as well as letting newcomers see which side is in need of characters.​
Although I do have something similar to that in Overview it'd probably be better in the Character Tab, wouldn't it? I'll add it as soon as I can, although I'm taking a college tour today so I won't be much on.

Ian Temero]Hey [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/9351-lifenovel/ said:
@LifeNovel[/URL], might I recommend that you add a list of accepted characters to the character page? Something like...

I have added it now ^.^

[QUOTE="T h e F o o l]Yes. I have finished setting my room in my new house.. I think I am going to die now.

[/QUOTE]
Why's that?

Don't like how it turned out?

Nice

I don't have a room of my own tbh, like I have a "room," but I'm living with my grandma currently so none of the stuff in here is mine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back