• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Yes like these guys have said you don't need a god to post :3

Although with the lack of Gods we maybe have double pairing ~

What do you guys think? Another pairing round? Although one god will have only one. Mmmmm and maybe...I should try a different method...are you guys up for an experiment?

Speaking of posts, I should finally have mine up in a few hours. Yay~

Also this site got a makeover^O^

My phone looks so pretty now it's great.

LifeNovel said:
What do you guys think? Another pairing round? Although one god will have only one. Mmmmm and maybe...I should try a different method...are you guys up for an experiment?
Part of me is excited to see how this plays out.

Another part of me feels uncertain. I wonder why

Alright second pairing it is! *rubs hands together*

@Ian Temero

@Idea

@Tenebrous

Gather around. Alright now this time I'm going to try a different method of pairing, this is a test for me to see if maybe this is a better way of matchmaking, how this is going to work has the same application of tag. So basically your pairing all depends on who is where. Say Fuu ends up running on ahead and meets up with Kokoro, he then can claim her if he wants, if not then depending on which god Kokoro meets he/she can claim her. So the pairing is determined within the post and amongst ourselves.

Although I will only allow one other claim for each god

@The Secret Archives

@DGLong

@Cross_Rhodes

So search through, find which Shinki you'd like, and try to reach them first! Perhaps they'll like you or hate you, but once you have claimed them you guys are Bounded till the end! :D (or if they are released)

EDITED: Oh and another note you cannot communicate with each other out of IC to try and say "Oh I want to be with you, try to reach me first."

(I feel that this is mean, but I have good intentions for this. Please believe me (*^*))

Last edited by a moderator:
LifeNovel said:
@Ian Temero

@Idea

@Tenebrous

Gather around. Alright now this time I'm going to try a different method of pairing, this is a test for me to see if maybe this is a better way of matchmaking, how this is going to work has the same application of tag. So basically your pairing all depends on who is where. Say Fuu ends up running on ahead and meets up with Kokoro, he then can claim her if he wants, if not then depending on which god Kokoro meets he/she can claim her. So the pairing is determined within the post and amongst ourselves.

@The Secret Archives

@DGLong

@Cross_Rhodes

So search through, find which Shinki you'd like, and try to reach them first! Perhaps they'll like you or hate you, but once you have claimed them you guys are Bounded till the end! :D (or if they are released)

EDITED: Oh and another note you cannot communicate with each other out of IC to try and say "Oh I want to be with you, try to reach me first."

(I feel that this is mean, but I have good intentions for this. Please believe me (*^*))
That method sounds like a lot of fun tbh xD

Like...

God/Goddess: "I choose you!"

Spirit: "Ugh I hate you."

I probably should have done that in the beginning although there are some pairings I don't regret putting together (Rai x Nikolai)

LifeNovel said:
@Ian Temero

@Idea

@Tenebrous

@The Secret Archives

@DGLong

@Cross_Rhodes

Alright! But should we pretend they were paired as they meet, or do we rp them being bound?

First post is up, and admittedly it was quite rushed. I just wanted to get things on the move xD

Now I can go and eat some cake~ ^-^

LifeNovel said:
@Ian Temero

@Idea

@Tenebrous

@The Secret Archives

@DGLong

@Cross_Rhodes

Sounds good to me.

I should have a post up by the end of the day.

BEX said:
Lets have everyone legit meet for curry at Nikolais :) )))))
prompt prompt wink wink nudge nudge plenty for everybodyyy
Sounds like a lovely idea! I'll just have to somehow send the memo to Shorn and i'm sure he'll be the life of the dinner party.

@Idea sorry about my internet, told my mom she needed to fix the internet sooner or later. Guess it took 3 internet shortages for her to understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Back