• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

Alright, for the shelter that Kokoro has helped set up for spirits, here's what I'm thinking...

It's a small, decrepit house with faded paint and boarded up windows, that has been lovingly nicknamed Limbo by its occupants.

488x-1.jpg

I figure that, other than Kokoro and any PCs, there are probably about five other spirits living there.

Any Shinki players who haven't been bound to a god yet are welcome to have their character live there. Just be warned that it isn't going to be around the whole game. Once Novel has found a god for me to pair up with, Limbo is going to end rather tragically.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you guys even watch K anime?

I watched the first three episodes and I am thoroughly confused

You just roll with it until everything starts to make sense. K doesn't come into its own until quite a ways in, and there is a TON of side material. But still, it has its redeeming moments.

@The Secret Archives[/URL] Did you just say you were catching up on K Project?
Have you seen episode 8 yet? Everything gets so good at the end of episode 8.
@Cross_Rhodes

Well, that happened at the end of the episode. Seems you weren't mistaken, things really have gotten a bit spiced up. Also, K Projects animation and such is still as beautiful as ever.

I love K Project, it has it's flaws but it's still beautiful~

I have to admit though, the manga puts the anime to shame ^~^

I must agree with that statement, most manga do tend to be better than their anime counterpart. I think throughout all the anime i've seen, i've only come across maybe one or two, that I consider to be better than the manga.

That is so true.

In all honesty, I think I've only ever watched one anime that surpassed the manga and that was the Fate series. Mainly Fate/Stay Night, but I guess it's a matter of opinion.

That's probably the only one I can think of though.

LeSoraAmari said:
That is so true.
In all honesty, I think I've only ever watched one anime that surpassed the manga and that was the Fate series. Mainly Fate/Stay Night, but I guess it's a matter of opinion.

That's probably the only one I can think of though.
If I had to name one of the ones that I considered, in my opinion, to be better than a manga counterpart would probably be Yu Yu Hakusho.

Well that's mainly because the Fate anime was made before the manga. I'm sure this is also the case with Yu Yu Hakusho.

That is correct about the Fate series being made before the manga. Yu Yu Hakusho was a manga before an anime though, but either way it is all opinion based.

Also, it being 5:18 AM, I think I'm gonna head off to sleep. Peace!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back