• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

And it i a good starter indeed, and I already posted mine. Not a good starting post tho,,

DGLong said:
And it i a good starter indeed, and I already posted mine. Not a good starting post tho,,
No it's fine! Although Fuu's now corrupted from Zandami's blight~

I first made Fuu became furious when see Zandami, but I changed it.

I was a bit confused there Haha

Tenebrous said:
@The Secret Archives WELP this is where we part ways...
I'll miss you ;-;

(Don't worry I'll still stalk you)

;-; *Cries in a corner*
Gah I'm sorry it's just I want it to be fair and have it based on personality rather than user's relations.

;_;

I'm still gonna wait for cross :)

But I'm looking forward to posting, although if Cross posts tomorrow then don't expect something until real late at night because I'm going to be at school literally all day

BEX said:
I'm still gonna wait for cross :)
But I'm looking forward to posting, although if Cross posts tomorrow then don't expect something until real late at night because I'm going to be at school literally all day
That's fine!

And goodness that slacker, @Cross_Rhodes tsk tsk tsk.

I'll try to get something typed up by tonight.

I'm going to introduce Kokoro basicly the same way Novel introduced Zan. Saving someone.

On that note, since Kokoro actively goes out of her to rescue people and teach them to survive (like she probably did for @BEX 's character), It would make sense for her to have set up a shelter for the spirits she's helped. A safe house that she defends using tricks she's picked up (Yorshiro barriers to ward off curious phantoms, holy water traps for those that get too curious). If this is okay with @LifeNovel ?

Last edited by a moderator:
LifeNovel said:
Gah I'm sorry it's just I want it to be fair and have it based on personality rather than user's relations.
;_;
*Glares at you with teary eyes*

B-but.... I guess you're right.....

*Gets the sudden surge of energy to finish up my character*

*Continues crying*

@BEX[/URL] 's character), It would make sense for her to have set up a shelter for the spirits she's helped. A safe house that she defends using tricks she's picked up (Yorshiro barriers to ward off curious phantoms, holy water traps for those that get too curious). If this is okay with @LifeNovel ?
Mmmmmmmm the only thing is she will have to avoid contact with the Phantoms because they can get possessed. And the only way for them to heal I believe is by removal of the Phantom which gods are only capable of.

BEX said:
Tbh I hate it when people use the asterisks for like actions... And it's like in second person it's so weird
*stares at BEX*

Got a problem? Jk, I am guilty of doing to asterisk actions.

RedVelvet.jpg

snazzy

It's noon here, and I'm in the middle of lot of things to do at work.

And @BEX , you made me hungry >.<

Oh, would you look at that starter post, looks like I'll dig into my closet and get back in the habit of doing larger posts. Should be quite entertaining nonetheless, and I need the practice as it has been awhile since I've been apart of one of these larger RPs. I look forward for what is to come, I'm just mainly finishing up my character's details, still.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back