• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Noragami: Descending Darkness

It's 9:52 pm over here for me. Which means I'll have to be leaving y'all soon. I've been kind of procrastinating from studying...

It happens to be 10:54 PM here, however, expect me to be up until something like 3 or 4 AM. That'll be when I actually go to sleep, talk about having an absolutely awful sleep schedule.

[QUOTE="The Secret Archives]It happens to be 10:54 PM here, however, expect me to be up until something like 3 or 4 AM. That'll be when I actually go to sleep, talk about having an absolutely awful sleep schedule.

[/QUOTE]
My, my. I can't even last till 2 am.

Surprisingly, my biography is longer than any post I have ever posted.

and I have no idea how to feel about that.

Tenebrous said:
A sudden burst of inspiration? Haha

Tenebrous said:
That's not a bad thing considering you are basically writing down someone's entire life.

LifeNovel said:
My, my. I can't even last till 2 am.
Let me just say, this happens to be a bad habit grown over an extended period of time. In all honesty, I think I might have to blame Dark Souls 2 for originally ruining it. Which happened to be released March of last year, if that gives an idea of the time it has taken to get this bad, haha.

[QUOTE="The Secret Archives]Let me just say, this happens to be a bad habit grown over an extended period of time. In all honesty, I think I might have to blame Dark Souls 2 for originally ruining it. Which happened to be released March of last year, if that gives an idea of the time it has taken to get this bad, haha.

[/QUOTE]
Move to my country and hang out with me.

LifeNovel said:
Mmmmmmmm the only thing is she will have to avoid contact with the Phantoms because they can get possessed. And the only way for them to heal I believe is by removal of the Phantom which gods are only capable of.
"No shit, Sherlock! I'm not stupid! I haven't survived this long by making a habit of touching the bastards! Hell, I wouldn't have touch the creeps even before I realized they were bad!"

BEX said:
Im making red velvet brownies
Yum!

I think I'm down to just Yaeko's history/biography to put in.

-Does happy dance-

Then maybe I'll actually be able to focus on rping.

Last edited by a moderator:
BEX said:
I'm still gonna wait for cross :)
But I'm looking forward to posting, although if Cross posts tomorrow then don't expect something until real late at night because I'm going to be at school literally all day
Don't say this. I am a fragile bean who crumbles under pressure. Also, no way I can post tonight. I got up way, way too early and I will spare you all the sight of me posting at 15% brain capacity. I think I'll have a chance to reply tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Cross_Rhodes]Don't say this. I am a fragile bean who crumbles under pressure. Also, no way I can post tonight. I got up way, way too early and I will spare you all the sight of me posting at 15% brain capacity. I think I'll have a chance to reply tomorrow afternoon at the earliest.

[/QUOTE]
Pressure, pressure, pressure.

Cross you must have the post done in fifteen minutes or I shall slap you with a tuna! > :D

tumblr_inline_nx759tMbA01qdee40_500.gif

You jerkward maniacal task master. How evil can one person be?!!!

@Tenebrous Thanks bro.

Cross_Rhodes] [IMG]https://www.rpnation.com/proxy.php?image=https://33.media.tumblr.com/d34373a4a38356d9ec0c72f4aa5f9fec/tumblr_inline_nx759tMbA01qdee40_500.gif&hash=7d1e38ec29d7528e1ea4fc20385aa97c[/IMG] You jerkward maniacal task master. How evil can one person be?!!! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/24695-tenebrous/ said:
@Tenebrous[/URL] Thanks bro.
98eeeffbe13f16b5c9379c06c99d0366.gif

I don't know what you're talking about~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back