• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Nova's not going down without a fight, be it physical or mental.

@Rurnur

I have chills, man. I'm scared here. On one hand, I really want Chive to consume her soul regardless. On the other hand, I want Nova to win this battle. That would make for such great character development... On a third hand, I want Nova to cave to Chive. aaah this is so interesting I love psychological battles aaaa

Last edited by a moderator:
OOOOH NOOOOOO NOVA

Well, couldn't say I didn't see this coming.

@Rurnur So, what now? I only have Deus.

Essentially, the majority of your soul was just consumed. Chive has no care for the light parts of it, so there is a possibility that pieces of your soul escaped back into the world. They may reform under a new name with the same powers as before, but you will be purely good. Or you can do the opposite. The taint that was Chive left the scattering pieces of your soul corrupt, and you are reborn as a figure of evil somewhere in the galaxy. You can be Chive's apprentice. ;3 (At least, that sounds good to me.)

Wait did Chive just kill Nova? We're really going to have everyone slaughter Chive before the tournament is over? Can't we let this wait until the plot allows for it?

And also no the soul is just one object, like a shell. A new Immortal might be birthed with the same power but it won't have anything to do with Nova, but anyways I'd rather not have people pumping out new characters because @Noivian you obviously want to stay involved in the RP? Yet it isn't appropriate to roleplay as Deus right now

Well that's why in the roleplay I had said to keep it quiet. Nenn could play it off as if Nova had left for other worlds to meditate, and when the tournament is over Chive reveals that he is a demon that has consumed her soul to fully turn. Just because everyone knows doesn't mean their characters have to know.

I can also redo my post, though it would require cooperation from Nova. Chive doesn't waver. If he gave you terms to live, then he will kill you if you don't take them.

Chive can hold back in the tournament, using only the strength that the characters know he has. He can hide his presence as a Demon. I'm sure people will have their suspicions, but with Nenn's assistance it couldn't be too difficult to hide. Also, it's possible in the early stages of soul digestion Nova could still be alive in Chive. They could have inner talks about things, or Chive could still release her soul back into the world. This of course would be restricted within the length of the tournament. By the time the tournament is over, if Chive doesn't willingly release her soul then she will be fully consumed and he will turn 100% into a demon.

It isn't time to rp Deus, I agree... Hm... I suppose we could go back and fix it, but that makes the role play lose some of its permanency, doesn't it? This is a rather big problem, isn't it? Yeah, we can go back and change it, if only so that the plot can advance. I wasn't planning on killing her off, either. I, as well as Nova, was banking on Chive caving in. Obviously that's not going to happen.

I like @Splat 's suggestions, and would follow along with it with Nova probably caving into his demands just before the tournament, but @Rurnur it's up to you to allow it.

That's really stretching things, when it could be very simple and better for the plot if you didn't rush the character progression. 1. Nenn is definitely going to tell everyone what happened, immediately. 2. You can't hide that you're a demon. 3. @Noivian states that she didn't plan to have her killed off, and that's the main point

I made a pretty little picture, too...

9Re6Hq3.png

Yeah, I don't want to turn into a demon so badly that Nova is thrown out of the roleplay until Deus can be truly introduced.

I don't have it word for word, but I was basically restating the analysis that Chive gave. I can get a general idea of it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back