• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Embaga Elder]Changes made. @Wyatt [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/26908-enoc010201/ said:
@enoc010201[/URL]
Quick question how can you have 2 for accuracy if you only have one point for it

Also about the "poison" damage, to make things easier you should show your stats as 3/3, 2/2, 5/5, etc, so when your stats are lowered, everyone is able to tell what your original stat was e.g 2/3, just remember that 5 is still the max for each stat

I thought I did change it - and no, I changed my character stat points because I didn't like them and forgot to change it on my character page. I did it before the battle started.

Oooooooh, okay. I get it. Then we need to fix the posts... Because I've been using energy equivalent to multiple attacks this whole time. xD

@Rurnur

I had an idea. What if we could channel energy into temporarily boosting stats, but it would permanently decrease our energy for the entirety of the fight? Where 10 points of energy = 1 temp. stat boost?

Just thought I'd mention if anyone would like me to draw their character ('s face) with some changes from the picture you provided, or even just a totally original character feel free to PM me and we can discuss it to see if we can come up with anything (:

(Not a good artist or anything, don't get your hopes up haha)

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov excels in rolling crappy accuracy rolls, while my agility seems to be on par. My accuracy and her agility though seem to be complete opposites...

I know, she's been on a roll with those ones and twos. At point blank range, too, wow.

Congrats, Nova. You done goofed even though I gave you 5 points of agility. You done rolled a 1. Good job.

@Splat If you want Chive to eat her soul, go right ahead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back