• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

Whelp I will do that post then real quick then push her into a training room until the actual tournament as an auto pilot bit, since nothing else is really going on...

No I don't like pain, I am happy where I am :P ('OoO') (Besides it is fitting that he can evade so well)

@Wyatt Sorry i'm back now and those are the higher versions of armored and demon forms. For example if you keep eating souls as an Immortal you'll become a demon, keeping eating souls as a demon you'll unlock beast form which you can change back and forth from

*Blows whistle* @Embaga Elder regarding your move where you "cut through" the opponent's attacks, change that to either an evade or a block. And when you attack twice with 5 damage each, just make it one attack with 10 damage. We'll need to reset the battle from this post, is that okay with everyone? I'll need you to re-do this move @Embaga Elder

Rurnur said:
*Blows whistle* @Embaga Elder regarding your move where you "cut through" the opponent's attacks, change that to either an evade or a block. And when you attack twice with 5 damage each, just make it one attack with 10 damage. We'll need to reset the battle from this post, is that okay with everyone? I'll need you to re-do this move @Embaga Elder
Welp so my last post wont work with the changes? If not I am sure I can evade @Embaga Elder attack again ('OoO')

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back