• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy No Mortals - An over-the-top, sci-fi/fantasy RP

*squints harder*

lol you should join the rp if you like my posts so much

We always need extras. There's only four of us right now, so we're in need of more role players.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry guys, something happened in my life this weekend that is going to cause me to have to leave. I know this really ruins a lot of dynamics that have started already, but my activeness is about to plummet extremely and I greatly apologize.

@Wyatt We're going to deal damage in multiples of ten, or 5 in the case of poison abilities, so could you use 10 instead?

@Embaga Elder Now you decide to defend or evade, and if you defend, then Wyatt will roll for strength to attempt to break the guard

@TheGodSnake Sorry to hear that, hope you're doing okay.

Also a notice to everyone i'm gonna try to remove Talon from the canon through a lot of editing and deleting, because I don't think anyone here has the time to take on another character, and we already have quite a few people for the tournament. Also, this will be better for any future character that want to take on the water ability, they aren't forced into creating a "newly awakened" Immortal.

Well we get a point for the spar correct? If so I will add it to strength or endurance but I think I will keep it other wise, it feels fitting.

Usually about 5-10, but it depends on how much work you put into it

Also you your strength stat 1=10 is the maximum damage you can do in a turn, so you should stick to single attacks for now @Wyatt

Rurnur said:
Usually about 5-10, but it depends on how much work you put into it
Also you your strength stat 1=10 is the maximum damage you can do in a turn, so you should stick to single attacks for now @Wyatt
okay

Oh okay, well you might want to focus on at least one of your stats to begin with, having just 2's early on might be awkward, though you can balance your character later on

Users who are viewing this thread

Back